PDA

View Full Version : BJ Whitehead and Project A

BJ Whitehead
07-17-14, 11:10 am
I received my package on the 1st. Was very anxious to try flavor 1. Opened both immediately just to smell both and they smelled great.

BJ Whitehead
07-17-14, 11:18 am
Tried flavor one the first day post workout and absolutely loved it.

BJ Whitehead
07-17-14, 12:06 pm
I've had a dilemma the whole time. I really like both flavors and can't decide which one I like better.

Jay Nera
07-25-14, 12:11 am
I've had a dilemma the whole time. I really like both flavors and can't decide which one I like better.

I thought the same at first…. the orange really grew on me post workouts bc it wasn't as sweet. the grape was great for the intros..i found anyway…. especially when mixing with atomic 7 grape for extra bcaas

Jay
07-25-14, 11:38 am
I thought the same at first…. the orange really grew on me post workouts bc it wasn't as sweet. the grape was great for the intros..i found anyway…. especially when mixing with atomic 7 grape for extra bcaas

I mixed my grape flavor with Atomic 7. That was a good combo

J-Dawg
07-25-14, 1:00 pm

A good dilemma to have!

J-Dawg
07-25-14, 1:01 pm

x2 - Orange really grew on me too. I think it's because I always drink our grape flavored mixes and like the orange as a change of pace.