PDA

View Full Version : Animal 30 Years of Power Mug - dishwasher and microwave safe?

dante
07-21-14, 8:36 am
So, I just picked up a big bag of Animal gear from my local customs office. First off, fantastic stuff. The banner hangs proudly in my home gym already!
Besides that and some clothes I also got two "30 Years of Power" Mugs. They look and feel great, super sturdy and like they are coated with some extra shiny ceramic.
So I really donīt want to ruin these two bad boys and I checked the website, mug itself, box it came in and little leaflet that was enclosed, but it didnīt say anything about dishwasher and/or microwave.
Just wondering, can I pop those in the microwave and/or dishwasher without ruining them? Thanks guys!

HIGA MONSTER
07-21-14, 10:22 am
So, I just picked up a big bag of Animal gear from my local customs office. First off, fantastic stuff. The banner hangs proudly in my home gym already!
Besides that and some clothes I also got two "30 Years of Power" Mugs. They look and feel great, super sturdy and like they are coated with some extra shiny ceramic.
So I really donīt want to ruin these two bad boys and I checked the website, mug itself, box it came in and little leaflet that was enclosed, but it didnīt say anything about dishwasher and/or microwave.
Just wondering, can I pop those in the microwave and/or dishwasher without ruining them? Thanks guys!
I know its dishwasher safe...have done that numerous times.

HIGA MONSTER

Razor
07-22-14, 8:22 am
Yeah you're good with both. Ive nuked it and thrown it in the dishwasher.

dante
07-22-14, 12:06 pm
Thanks guys!