PDA

View Full Version : Test and Stak for PCT?

XrawXfishX
07-21-14, 10:17 pm
I hope I can speak freely here and get advice from some supplement experts.

I am currently running a prohormone cycle and was wondering what everyone thinks about stacking Animal Test and Animal Stak as a post cycle therapy. I've used both products in the past and seem to have great ingredients for natural testosterone, growth, hormone, and organ support.

G-Six
07-22-14, 9:42 am

I am currently running a prohormone cycle and was wondering what everyone thinks about stacking Animal Test and Animal Stak as a post cycle therapy. I've used both products in the past and seem to have great ingredients for natural testosterone, growth, hormone, and organ support.

Pending that you are not incredibly shut down from the prohormone (im not familiar with prohormones in general), Animal Stak and Test for 3 weeks simultaneous should suffice

bplay915
07-23-14, 3:24 pm
Test and Stak are excellent additions to pct and I personally think stak is even better for that purpose. the new stak is now a "must-have" supplement for my pct protocol. nothing beats these 2 supplements when it comes to optimizing natural hormone levels.

XrawXfishX
07-25-14, 10:14 pm
Test and Stak are excellent additions to pct and I personally think stak is even better for that purpose. the new stak is now a "must-have" supplement for my pct protocol. nothing beats these 2 supplements when it comes to optimizing natural hormone levels.

Thanks for the input. I've seen actual PCT supplements contain the same ingredients in Animal Test and Stak and I know from experience that the Animal products have quality ingredients, so id rather use them.

Rex
07-26-14, 6:28 pm

They will definitely help you retain most of the gains you´ve made while on the prohormones.
Also, they provide Milk Thistle extract which will support detoxification of your liver. That´s especially important while/after running oral prohormones because many of them are a lot more toxic than real steroids/drugs.

XrawXfishX
07-31-14, 10:14 pm
They will definitely help you retain most of the gains you´ve made while on the prohormones.
Also, they provide Milk Thistle extract which will support detoxification of your liver. That´s especially important while/after running oral prohormones because many of them are a lot more toxic than real steroids/drugs.

Thanks for the input. I'm glad it contains milk thistle as I was gonna include that also.