PDA

View Full Version : EASY Protein Cake recipe

John Grey
07-22-14, 8:48 am
Sup guys,

So I came across a ridiculously easy protein cake recipe... You can adjust protein flavors for different cakes, and adjust other ingredients to fit your needs but here's what I used.

Add the following to a microwave safe bowl:

Spray bottom of bowl with cooking spray
1/2 cup of pancake mix
1 scoop Ultra Whey Chocolate
1/2 cup almond milk
1 egg white
add water to desired consistency

Microwave for 90 seconds.
Flip cake onto plate. Then you can get as creative as you'd like... For me I spread natural PB on top and added some sugar free syrup.

Been using this as my post-workout "meal" for a few days now..

G Diesel
07-22-14, 9:03 am
Sup guys,

So I came across a ridiculously easy protein cake recipe... You can adjust protein flavors for different cakes, and adjust other ingredients to fit your needs but here's what I used.

Add the following to a microwave safe bowl:

Spray bottom of bowl with cooking spray
1/2 cup of pancake mix
1 scoop Ultra Whey Chocolate
1/2 cup almond milk
1 egg white
add water to desired consistency

Microwave for 90 seconds.
Flip cake onto plate. Then you can get as creative as you'd like... For me I spread natural PB on top and added some sugar free syrup.

Been using this as my post-workout "meal" for a few days now..

I like it bro. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, G

GunRock
01-29-15, 7:41 pm
This is happening with some chocolate Animal Whey this weekend!!!

GunRock
01-31-15, 9:08 pm
Just polished this off with some dipping honey. My son tried it with sugar free syrup. Next time some jalapeņo cheese spread on top.

John Grey
02-06-15, 9:01 am
Just polished this off with some dipping honey. My son tried it with sugar free syrup. Next time some jalapeņo cheese spread on top.

Glad you guys liked it!! That jalapeno spread idea sounds unbelievable... I am going to give that a shot today.

GunRock
02-06-15, 9:41 am
Glad you guys liked it!! That jalapeno spread idea sounds unbelievable... I am going to give that a shot today.

life changing experience.

skibasgym
08-21-15, 6:06 pm
Unbelievable!