PDA

View Full Version : Black/White ANIMAL Mug

BCent
07-25-14, 7:16 am
I know there was a picture of this a while back on Instagram- is it ever going to release??

Sprint
07-25-14, 8:17 am
It'd be pretty sweet, something to enjoy my brews in.

Universal Rep
07-25-14, 8:35 am
I know there was a picture of this a while back on Instagram- is it ever going to release??

Ive heard its bein made rite now. Soon.

Razor
07-25-14, 8:57 am
Ive heard its bein made rite now. Soon.

Finally!! Need this mug for my new office ASAP.

Swolepez
07-26-14, 7:04 pm
It's probably the nicest out of the 3 mugs Animal/Universal has made

GunRock
01-01-15, 8:47 pm
It's probably the nicest out of the 3 mugs Animal/Universal has made

The fact that it's 20 ounces didn't register until I got it out of the box. I wasn't prepared for it to be so wide. It's like a bowl with a handle but still not unwieldy.

Honestly, this mug is the nicest mug in my house. I've used it as an oatmeal bowl, a coffee cup and to drink large amounts of sweetened iced tea. I especially like that I could use it for oatmeal, handle was nice and cool but the oatmeal was piping hot.

I gotta say that I am eternally grateful to my athlete who bought this for me as a Christmas present.

Swolepez
01-02-15, 12:47 am
The fact that it's 20 ounces didn't register until I got it out of the box. I wasn't prepared for it to be so wide. It's like a bowl with a handle but still not unwieldy.

Honestly, this mug is the nicest mug in my house. I've used it as an oatmeal bowl, a coffee cup and to drink large amounts of sweetened iced tea. I especially like that I could use it for oatmeal, handle was nice and cool but the oatmeal was piping hot.

I gotta say that I am eternally grateful to my athlete who bought this for me as a Christmas present.

Awesome idea! I'm gonna use it as a oatmeal bowl..

BCent
01-02-15, 12:17 pm
Awesome idea! I'm gonna use it as a oatmeal bowl..

They're amazing. At this point, I keep 1 on my desk at work, have one at my parents house, and then 4 more in my apartment. I use them for literally almost anything. Didn't think about it being weird until I had some friends come over recently and just handed them out when people said they were thirsty...

skibasgym
01-02-15, 1:13 pm
This mug is sick. I put them on my desk at school and it starts conversations with the students.