PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster/Hershey

MR. C
07-25-14, 9:29 am
Any decent gyms in the Lacaster or Hershey area of Pa? Going out that way for a few days and was looking for a place to train.

P Diesel
07-25-14, 10:52 am
Any decent gyms in the Lacaster or Hershey area of Pa? Going out that way for a few days and was looking for a place to train.

If you are out in the lancaster area this saturday i will be helping my boy at the RPS meet. come by and say hello.

also, mike jenkins gym is in the hershey area

P

MR. C
07-25-14, 1:35 pm
If you are out in the lancaster area this saturday i will be helping my boy at the RPS meet. come by and say hello.

also, mike jenkins gym is in the hershey area

P

Hey P! It would have been great to meet you this Saturday but I will not be out that way. If I do go to Lancaster it will not be until next month sometime.

MR. C
07-28-14, 12:52 pm
Hey P! It would have been great to meet you this Saturday but I will not be out that way. If I do go to Lancaster it will not be until next month sometime.

How did RPS MEET go?

P Diesel
08-01-14, 10:57 am
How did RPS MEET go?

really good. my boy took first in his class and best lifter. 8 for 9 all PRs, took a fourth on bench and dead for state records but fell a little short on both. another buddy nearly hit 590 on bench. our new athlete Larry Williams was there, what a ncie dude

P