PDA

View Full Version : Blue Animal Iconic Tee???

Universal Rep
07-31-14, 1:34 pm
Could be a reality for the first time in history... Like this pic and who knows... http://instagram.com/p/rH3iJxASlw

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/BlueIconicTee_zps38536ec0.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/BlueIconicTee_zps38536ec0.jpg.html)

Cellardweller
07-31-14, 2:15 pm
That's pretty cool but at the same time not Animal. Black, red and yellow are our colors. Instead of another iconic in my drawr I'd like to see something like the classic Animal ads come back. "Stand Your Ground." "I'm not here to talk." "Squat til you puke." I want to see these shirts or ones with new sayings on them. The black with white lettering is awesome because it reflects the FORVM.

BWARD42
07-31-14, 2:45 pm
Blue would look awesome! I'm always looking out for the rare Animal shirts like this. Hope they launch!

mritter3
07-31-14, 5:59 pm
Didn't take long to hit over 3000!

Rex
07-31-14, 6:07 pm
Since youŽre looking for honest input:

This color sucks. Come on! A light blue?!

IŽd rather see a stone gray, charcoal, colonial red or cardinal red.

Also, a V-neck would be awesome!

Derek Kendall
07-31-14, 9:54 pm
Blue is different, but I agree nothing beats the red, black and yellow. Maybe a tight long sleeve t shirt?

Razor
08-01-14, 8:50 am
Been wanting a blue shirt for years!!!! Happy as hell to finally see serious discussions on this.

Firefist
08-01-14, 9:42 am
Not sure about light blue, but a dark blue... i can grow to like for sure.

Lethall105
08-01-14, 10:28 am
Dark blue or gray v neck. After all the hard work put into developing the pesky upper pecs,it would be a shame to not show them ;)

All the best
Lethall

P Diesel
08-01-14, 10:37 am
Dark blue or gray v neck. After all the hard work put into developing the pesky upper pecs,it would be a shame to not show them ;)

All the best
Lethall

love me sum v necks. much more comfortable and less restricting

P

IceBulkz
08-01-14, 3:22 pm
Awwwee Yeaahh!!!! I do wish it was a blue similar to the blue shirts Universal has though. Nevertheless , Ive been waiting for a blue animal shirt (and cap..*hint haha*). Just take my money!!!

GUNZ
08-01-14, 5:18 pm
love me sum v necks. much more comfortable and less restricting

P

Gotta agree with P. soft style V neck would be big hit!! Not huge fan of blue, they rocked this color in Brazil at Animal Cage. I have 2 from their and haven't wore them yet. Lol

Lottawheels
08-02-14, 9:58 pm
I'd be happy with a blue crew neck.

Razor
08-02-14, 10:05 pm
Must happen.

mritter3
08-02-14, 10:23 pm
Must happen.

Someone's excited to add to collection:)

Swolepez
08-03-14, 7:25 pm
I would like to see an other grey iconic ....blue wouldn't be bad

Appollonian
08-03-14, 8:49 pm
I'm torn with this one. I hear the call for more black, yellow, and red or more of the "classic" colors. Sometimes change can be good though, maybe a darker blue though?

zodiac138
08-03-14, 9:51 pm
Although black, yellow, and red are the normal colors, it would be nice to have a blue Animal shirt in the rotation

P Diesel
08-04-14, 10:31 am
Gotta agree with P. soft style V neck would be big hit!! Not huge fan of blue, they rocked this color in Brazil at Animal Cage. I have 2 from their and haven't wore them yet. Lol

right?!

P

Rex
08-04-14, 5:59 pm
I told you, Boss!
People do want V-necks! LOL

Biggie973
08-05-14, 7:56 am
I like it!

IceBulkz
08-12-14, 7:17 am
Any news on this?

Medford
08-15-14, 9:47 pm
Blue, dark grey, light grey, even could go for an orange iconic shirt

Razor
08-18-14, 8:20 am
What's the word?

IceBulkz
08-28-14, 12:00 pm
Any info on possibility of this yet?

N. Motta
08-28-14, 1:19 pm
I'd be willing to bet they're saving it to drop at the Olympia. Then we will get the leftovers, then if they see that enough people want it here, they will consider reproducing them and putting them up for sale here. That's how it's pretty much gone for the past couple years. So you MAY be able to expect it by Christmas.

Razor
08-29-14, 9:22 pm
Hmmm hoping this isn't an Olympia only shirt.....

mritter3
08-29-14, 9:29 pm
Hmmm hoping this isn't an Olympia only shirt.....

Hoping not either.... Already disappointed in gonna miss out on those killer hats

Cellardweller
08-30-14, 3:01 pm
I'm sticking with my original post. I wouldn't go to a Detroit Lions game in a red Lions t-shirt. You loose the brand identity that way. I'd rather have a black Iconic with yellow or red letters or a yellow or red "I'm not here to talk" shirt. When you look at something like The Cage video and there's a panoramic view of the National ABC it's a sea of red and yellow. Too many shirts in off colors and that same shot just looks like a crowded gym.

Swolepez
08-30-14, 4:25 pm
I'd be willing to bet they're saving it to drop at the Olympia. Then we will get the leftovers, then if they see that enough people want it here, they will consider reproducing them and putting them up for sale here. That's how it's pretty much gone for the past couple years. So you MAY be able to expect it by Christmas.

I agree with you here....although I do not mind as I'm not too found of the blue anyways

Swolepez
08-30-14, 4:26 pm
I'm sticking with my original post. I wouldn't go to a Detroit Lions game in a red Lions t-shirt. You loose the brand identity that way. I'd rather have a black Iconic with yellow or red letters or a yellow or red "I'm not here to talk" shirt. When you look at something like The Cage video and there's a panoramic view of the National ABC it's a sea of red and yellow. Too many shirts in off colors and that same shot just looks like a crowded gym.

I would like to see the black "Squat till you puke " available again....I would also love to see a black or white stringer tank from Animal

Orthodox
08-31-14, 7:26 am
I'll have one. I tore my animal tee, the other day, trying to peel it off my back after a chest session! Lol

Blues a great colour and the image is really good to.

Make it happen, Universal Rep.

Universal Rep
12-15-14, 12:41 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/bluepakcopy_zps28214cf4.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/bluepakcopy_zps28214cf4.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
12-15-14, 12:41 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/huge_zps5ff4ab80.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/huge_zps5ff4ab80.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
12-15-14, 12:42 pm
Athletes only or ..... ?

Embee
12-15-14, 1:03 pm
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the blue, but I bet plenty of other people are! There's no doubt that there are plenty of Animal fans that would prefer the blue over the red or yellow.
However, I do like the fact that the current colours all fit with the branding of the Animal supplements.

Currently I wear the red iconic shirt to the gym, but would love to add a black, grey and perhaps even a white one to that.
There's already a white iconic shirt, but unfortunately I've been unable to find a shop in Europe that sells it. Would love to see the grey and black the most though!

Universal Rep
12-15-14, 1:18 pm
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the blue, but I bet plenty of other people are! There's no doubt that there are plenty of Animal fans that would prefer the blue over the red or yellow.
However, I do like the fact that the current colours all fit with the branding of the Animal supplements.

Currently I wear the red iconic shirt to the gym, but would love to add a black, grey and perhaps even a white one to that.
There's already a white iconic shirt, but unfortunately I've been unable to find a shop in Europe that sells it. Would love to see the grey and black the most though!

When Animal goes out of their wheelhouse (black, white, red, yellow, grey) then its usually for a special reason or cause. Think back to OD green, desert tan and PT grey. So my guess is, if Corporate does this, it will be for a specific reason and a limited time...

This is more like Animals style, eh?

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/hug2_zps0e765939.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/hug2_zps0e765939.jpg.html)

Embee
12-15-14, 1:41 pm
When Animal goes out of their wheelhouse (black, white, red, yellow, grey) then its usually for a special reason or cause. Think back to OD green, desert tan and PT grey. So my guess is, if Corporate does this, it will be for a specific reason and a limited time...

This is more like Animals style, eh?

Ah alright, makes sense yeah. Especially if it's for a special cause, I would say the blue is a solid choice.

And yes, love the shirt Jason's got on there! But let's be honest, he could wear a pink tutu and still make it look badass.

GUNZ
12-15-14, 3:36 pm
I was sure at first but once I got the shirt in, I love the Blue!! One of my new fav Animal shirts

intoodeep25
12-16-14, 6:35 pm
Ive got posts on here dating back to 2007 asking for a blue animal shirt lol. My wish is finally coming true....IS THIS REAL LIFE!!?!?

Enforcer
12-16-14, 8:27 pm
Huge fan of the Blue Iconic T-Shirt!

N. Motta
12-16-14, 9:22 pm
Love it. If perhaps, this has an association with law enforcement and supporting our police officers; I'll love it even more.

Swolepez
12-16-14, 9:28 pm
Love it. If perhaps, this has an association with law enforcement and supporting our police officers; I'll love it even more.

That would be awesome to have an iconic that supports our police officers...

intoodeep25
12-16-14, 9:33 pm

Definitely should be! Its crazy how little respect is given to them nowadays. Law Enforcement risk their lives every single day to make sure we are safe.

MELTDOWN
12-16-14, 10:01 pm
Huge fan of the Blue Iconic T-Shirt!

Same here, digging the Blue

deanna7272
12-16-14, 10:07 pm

That would be awesome to have an iconic that supports our police officers...

I think this is a great idea. . .

intoodeep25
02-12-15, 8:19 pm
When is this tee droppin for us to buy??? Been waiting over 6 years for a blue tee and now yall are still teasing me lol

intoodeep25
04-14-15, 2:11 pm
The blue shirt is finally available on bb.com but only in a large. I want to buy this shirt, not only for the shirt but also for the cause, but I need an XL. Will this be available on here in the future in other sizes or is this going to be it for the blue?

Appollonian
04-14-15, 2:26 pm
The blue shirt is finally available on bb.com but only in a large. I want to buy this shirt, not only for the shirt but also for the cause, but I need an XL. Will this be available on here in the future in other sizes or is this going to be it for the blue?

I miss-read that... well I've got a shirt coming my way I will be giving away. Too bad.

Two Ton
04-14-15, 2:34 pm

Only Large? Wasn't sure what size came with the Animal Pak on BB. Kept waiting to select a size option but I finished checking out and never saw it.

Animal
04-14-15, 3:27 pm

Yes. We will stock a very, very limited amount in the future in the Animalpak.com Store.

HEAVYD
04-14-15, 3:48 pm
Since youŽre looking for honest input:

This color sucks. Come on! A light blue?!

IŽd rather see a stone gray, charcoal, colonial red or cardinal red.

Also, a V-neck would be awesome!

I agree V Necks are awesome! I think the Blue is a cool colour as a limited edition shirt. ive had a lot of guys ask me about the blue since they saw a post about it. years ago at the Arnold classic they did the black shirts 1 with the red animal logo and another year with the yellow animal logo. those were bad ass. I still got them!

intoodeep25
04-14-15, 5:24 pm
Yes. We will stock a very, very limited amount in the future in the Animalpak.com Store.

Any time table on when?

Animal
04-15-15, 10:03 am
Any time table on when?

Sorry, hasn't been decided yet.

N. Motta
04-15-15, 10:11 am
No V-necks.

intoodeep25
04-15-15, 1:29 pm
No V-necks.

agreed. maybe for the universal brand, not for animal.

Swolepez
04-15-15, 9:30 pm
Wish the Blue Iconic was at least an XL but I placed the order anyways...mainly bc of the donation for a good cause + I got to have that blue Pak can lol....

rainman
04-17-15, 3:32 pm
I miss-read that... well I've got a shirt coming my way I will be giving away. Too bad.

Rather than give it away, do you fancy trading for an XL if it comes in the shop? I'm hoping it will make its way to the UK BB.com site but if not then keep me in mind.

skibasgym
04-18-15, 8:26 pm
Love the shirt but I'm honestly not a huge fan of light blue. But having said that, I have yet to see any Animal product I don't want!

deanna7272
04-19-15, 4:43 pm
Love the shirt but I'm honestly not a huge fan of light blue. But having said that, I have yet to see any Animal product I don't want!

I'm the sane way, I'm glad that it's more of a royal or electric blue (I know you'll understand that description Henri) than a light blue...

Flash419
04-19-15, 9:04 pm
Got the shirt in Large from Bodybuilding.com.. usually wear a XL ..sometimes a XXL
The Large fits fine.., but I'll probably keep it out of the dryer.

If you got one coming, I wouldn't offer to anyone before you try it on first. LOL

Appollonian
04-20-15, 8:15 am
Got the shirt in Large from Bodybuilding.com.. usually wear a XL ..sometimes a XXL
The Large fits fine.., but I'll probably keep it out of the dryer.

If you got one coming, I wouldn't offer to anyone before you try it on first. LOL

I think it would fit me OK except it's a few inches shorter than my XLs, and I think after the first accidental drying it would be lights out.

Nix0r
04-20-15, 9:26 am
I tried it on yesterday and it made me look like I lift.

J-Dawg
04-20-15, 11:43 am

That's naturalguy's favorite trick.

J-Dawg
04-20-15, 11:46 am
I just realized, there was no specific image for the t-shirt in here.

Here it is:
https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11137900_1587540774842205_1374681274_n.jpg

Nix0r
04-20-15, 11:48 am
That's naturalguy's favorite trick.

Looks like we're both on the right track!

Razor
04-23-15, 10:44 am
I just realized, there was no specific image for the t-shirt in here.

Here it is:
https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11137900_1587540774842205_1374681274_n.jpg

I love that graphic!

deanna7272
04-23-15, 11:42 am

Yessssss.....

((Still waiting on mine...))

G Diesel
04-23-15, 1:27 pm

This is an amazing phenomenon. And I want in on some of that action.

Peace, G

Razor
05-13-15, 3:30 pm
Waiting for this to drop (hopefully) in the store soon....

Universal Rep
05-14-15, 9:28 am
Waiting for this to drop (hopefully) in the store soon....

Money is on next week...

deanna7272
05-14-15, 10:12 am
Money is on next week...

Very cool....

Razor
05-15-15, 11:31 am
Money is on next week...

YESSSS!! Thanks Rep!!

Appollonian
05-15-15, 2:32 pm
Money is on next week...

(Im)patiently waiting... but seriously thanks.

Universal Rep
05-18-15, 4:13 pm
(Im)patiently waiting... but seriously thanks.

Apparently, the blue tee could be a reality and in all the sizes... But this is the key rite here... https://instagram.com/p/21bqLYgSgc/

ArmAndHammer
05-18-15, 4:43 pm
Hope so because the L only on Bodybuilding dot com was a crock of shit for those of us that have some muscle mass on our body. I can barely wear the XXL you have but I do rock it as often as I can. Wore it in my very first meet last week in fact.

Appollonian
05-18-15, 8:59 pm
Hope so because the L only on Bodybuilding dot com was a crock of shit for those of us that have some muscle mass on our body. I can barely wear the XXL you have but I do rock it as often as I can. Wore it in my very first meet last week in fact.

I think it was a teaser, just to test the water. In general when the FORVM speaks, they tend to listen.

intoodeep25
05-18-15, 11:16 pm

Amen. It's an ANIMAL shirt, why would the default size be a large....

ArmAndHammer
05-18-15, 11:34 pm

For all the mini-monsters I guess...lol

intoodeep25
05-18-15, 11:38 pm
For all the mini-monsters I guess...lol

Maybe it was a shout out for all the ladies out there lol

GUNZ
05-19-15, 10:05 am
This is by far my Fav Animal tee Iconic tee!! The blue is on point

N. Motta
05-19-15, 10:17 am

Because most batty-bois on the BBing.com boards all average about 170 pounds. But they're 'shredddded.'

Universal Rep
05-19-15, 12:14 pm

Mebbe its cuz thats the size BB.com wanted... Mebbe its cuz their typical customer wears a size L.

I think it was a teaser, just to test the water. In general when the FORVM speaks, they tend to listen.

And mebbe thats why this offer from Corporate is for all the loyal fans out there who don't wear size L... They hear wut the fans have to say after all.

Universal Rep
05-19-15, 12:17 pm
Because most batty-bois on the BBing.com boards all average about 170 pounds. But they're 'shredddded.'

Heads up cuz when the promo drops, it will be for a very, very short and limited time. Could be as short as a day. Also, the sizes will likely go from S all the way up to 3XL. So be ready...

intoodeep25
05-19-15, 12:47 pm
Heads up cuz when the promo drops, it will be for a very, very short and limited time. Could be as short as a day. Also, the sizes will likely go from S all the way up to 3XL. So be ready...

Looks like I wont be doing any work today lol ill be sitting here refreshing the shop page so I don't miss out!

kingdinz
05-19-15, 2:45 pm
I have it in large and may pick another one up!

Universal Rep
05-19-15, 4:15 pm
I have it in large and may pick another one up!

Looks like I wont be doing any work today lol ill be sitting here refreshing the shop page so I don't miss out!

Wont come any sooner than next Tue... Just a heads up for all the loyal FORVM members. But when it drops, be ready. It could sell out in a day, or a little longer..

deanna7272
05-20-15, 12:03 am
Wont come any sooner than next Tue... Just a heads up for all the loyal FORVM members. But when it drops, be ready. It could sell out in a day, or a little longer..

Will be on it...

G Diesel
05-20-15, 10:01 am
Need one ASAP.

Matches all of my Mets and Sixers caps.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
05-20-15, 1:36 pm
Will be on it...

Think around 12pm EST on Tuesday... Subject to change, haha.

I cant stress this enough... If ya want this shirt, be ready to buy when it is released. Srsly, it could sell out real fast... Everyones been warned.

Universal Rep
05-21-15, 3:53 pm
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=715

J-Dawg
05-21-15, 3:56 pm
Man, I love this color.

deanna7272
05-21-15, 7:46 pm
Think around 12pm EST on Tuesday... Subject to change, haha.

I cant stress this enough... If ya want this shirt, be ready to buy when it is released. Srsly, it could sell out real fast... Everyones been warned.

Thanks... Will definitely grab a couple then... I ordered one on bb.com and it was put on backorder... Grabbed one that a buddy got but couldn't wear (my gain) but definitely want a couple more my size!! ;-)

Universal Rep
05-22-15, 9:04 am
Thanks... Will definitely grab a couple then... I ordered one on bb.com and it was put on backorder... Grabbed one that a buddy got but couldn't wear (my gain) but definitely want a couple more my size!! ;-)

All the details about the sale are here... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=715

If ya really want a tee, Id really, really suggest placin the order at 12pm on Tuesday. Things may sell out real fast...

naturalguy
05-22-15, 9:33 am
This shirt looks sick

Universal Rep
05-22-15, 12:16 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3Ski00kJk

deanna7272
05-26-15, 12:03 pm
Did we break The Shop??? I can't get in...

naturalguy
05-26-15, 12:23 pm
Did we break The Shop??? I can't get in...

It's very slow probably due to the traffic but people have been placing orders. It is live now:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=466

John Grey
05-26-15, 12:39 pm
Took me about a half hour to get past the loading screens for each click but I got it... patience paid off for me today, can't wait to get it!!

intoodeep25
05-26-15, 12:40 pm
It's very slow probably due to the traffic but people have been placing orders. It is live now:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=466

Ive been trying for 41 minutes now only to remember that they don't take discover lol now I have to completely redo the order for a different card. Got all the way to the end finally and got the shaft. Hopefully I can wrap this up soon.

Appollonian
05-26-15, 1:08 pm
Thank you for the chance to get this shirt in a size that fits and supporting a good cause.

deanna7272
05-26-15, 1:09 pm
Took me an hour, but I finally got ONE... Will try for my other afternoon once the traffic slows...

IceBulkz
05-26-15, 1:33 pm
Took me an hour, but I finally got ONE... Will try for my other afternoon once the traffic slows...

All "temporarily sold out" except Medium.

naturalguy
05-26-15, 1:45 pm

Correct, they went fast

deanna7272
05-26-15, 1:47 pm

Correct, they went fast

Whew... I grabbed a Medium and was going to get a small later... Not a bad choice...lol Glad I stuck it out!!!

intoodeep25
05-26-15, 3:24 pm
Glad I scored one while at work, yall werent kidding about them going quick lol.

Universal Rep
05-26-15, 4:30 pm
Glad I scored one while at work, yall werent kidding about them going quick lol.

Did my best to warn everyone here...

deanna7272
05-26-15, 5:52 pm
Did my best to warn everyone here...

I completely forgot this morning and happened to check the Forvm at 12:04!! I immediately went to the shop (thinking the release was earlier...lol)

johnt
05-26-15, 6:10 pm
sucks I was at work without a phone. Should've released it on Memorial Day!

intoodeep25
05-26-15, 6:36 pm
sucks I was at work without a phone. Should've released it on Memorial Day!

Or maybe a late release like 7pm. I know I got lucky today, most people cant get away for that length of time at their job on any given day. They did give everyone a big heads up though.

RedlegDbell
05-26-15, 7:10 pm
I completely forgot this morning and happened to check the Forvm at 12:04!! I immediately went to the shop (thinking the release was earlier...lol)

I checked several times today and never even saw it listed in the shop. Was it under a special tab or something?

RedlegDbell
05-26-15, 7:14 pm
I checked several times today and never even saw it listed in the shop. Was it under a special tab or something?

Nope. There it is with the temporarily sold out sign next to it lol. At least I got a blue Pak with a large that fits me.

deanna7272
05-26-15, 10:37 pm
Nope. There it is with the temporarily sold out sign next to it lol. At least I got a blue Pak with a large that fits me.

I had an order in through BB.com and they cancelled it because it was unavailable. ((Still waiting to are a refund or credit)) and I ended up finding one online that someone was selling because it was an L and didn't fit them... I grabbed the Med today and was going to get a S also but with the delay, I couldn't hold on any longer...lol

deiontebrah
05-27-15, 3:14 am
I grabbed my Blue Iconic a while back I think April 25th when the promo on BB ran, glad I did too. Crazy to see that all the Tees sold that fast.

Universal Rep
05-27-15, 11:50 am

Always in the Gear section of The Shop... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

Corporate gonna do more of these special sales. If ya have input, post it up... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

K.W
05-28-15, 12:31 am
It looks like the blue tees are back in stock under your link???? we will see if it is true.

Razor
05-28-15, 7:11 am
It looks like the blue tees are back in stock under your link???? we will see if it is true.

Agreed bro just checked the link too. Every size looks like it's in stock minus 3XL.

intoodeep25
05-28-15, 12:47 pm
Agreed bro just checked the link too. Every size looks like it's in stock minus 3XL.

Hopefully people who missed out see this and jump on it, I doubt these last much longer...

Razor
05-28-15, 6:37 pm
Hopefully people who missed out see this and jump on it, I doubt these last much longer...

It's not even in the shop anymore...

Enforcer
05-31-15, 5:40 pm
I know 6 people that ordered the Blue Iconic T-Shirt, they were telling me they were on animalpak.com at noon exactly hitting the refresh button