PDA

View Full Version : Prayer in the Squat Rack

Orthodox
08-01-14, 12:55 pm
Cause I dont know whats about to happen. My knees trembling, my minds trying to remind me of past injuries, when I snaped my knee in half, everything in my flesh is telling me this is madness but Im tired of walking pass this squat rack. For me, I dont fear nothing in this life:

" O Great one, with you anything is possible yet without you nothing is possible. You know all hearts, therefore judge me correctly on mine and give me the strength to squat this.
for this is nothing for you, after all, is not this weight really you? Am I not really you? Are we not all ONE."

Amen

MR. C
08-01-14, 3:36 pm
Amen brother

Rex
08-01-14, 6:02 pm
Cause I dont know whats about to happen. My knees trembling, my minds trying to remind me of past injuries, when I snaped my knee in half, everything in my flesh is telling me this is madness but Im tired of walking pass this squat rack. For me, I dont fear nothing in this life:

" O Great one, with you anything is possible yet without you nothing is possible. You know all hearts, therefore judge me correctly on mine and give me the strength to squat this.
for this is nothing for you, after all, is not this weight really you? Am I not really you? Are we not all ONE."

Amen

This is really cool. I hope you donīt mind me stealing it... ;)

Swolepez
08-01-14, 11:18 pm
I like this brother

Nathan Brandhorst
08-02-14, 2:53 am
Amen.

Orthodox
08-02-14, 5:33 am
Thanks guys. This Prayer is for us ALL!!!

Journey Well

JHOORNSTRA
08-16-14, 3:51 pm
awesome, amen