PDA

View Full Version : Roman Revealed Part Two

Animal Rep
08-12-14, 5:22 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VUNXd9l9wM

The second installment of our newest series giving you a look into our new IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Roman "Rex" Fritz

Rex
08-12-14, 8:03 pm
No comments yet...

Come on guys! Letīs hear some honest opinions and criticism.
I want to know how you like it!

Bway2
08-12-14, 9:00 pm
Great story, extremely motivating. can relate in many ways. I also grew up in Europe, in Switzerland to be exact. Grew up speaking Swiss German, regular German and English at home with my American parents, moved back to America when I was 11, when I was 14 my father passed away and I rebelled became a shit head and got my ass sent to a military boarding school. Although it was shitty and the food was also terrible It was the best experience of my life because it introduced me to bodybuilding. Hope to compete some day and achieve a physique of your level. You have amazing potential can't wait to see how far you go man !

mritter3
08-12-14, 9:25 pm
Killer vid...pretty cool to hear how roman came up..where he started from and how he got to where he is now..(by eating apples) lol love the in depth behind the scene stuff!! Looking forward to more

Swolepez
08-12-14, 10:24 pm
Liking these videos, wish they were a little longer than 9mins though lol.... Would like to see more training but I'm glad we're getting to know Rex a little better

L.A.M.P
08-13-14, 3:50 am
Im hearing romans story for the third time..first on Team Andro then RX..now on Animal...but its still very motivating! videos could be a bit longer;)

MikeD
08-13-14, 9:11 am
Awesome video, really enjoy hearing your story. Looking forward to seeing what your future holds Rex, the intensity and drive that you bring to bodybuilding cannot be matched by many.

CammaRHINO
08-13-14, 9:45 am
Roman I think this series is something special. Not only because of how you are telling your story so honestly, but because most of us haven't met you before. Most people go back and do a "where I came from" piece long after they are into they're career. I think people will feel like they can root for you more as you get better and better because they see you now, freshly won pro card, getting ready to make your climb to the top. We can all follow along as you achieve each new accomplishment, and remember how we met you. It's a unique thing to be a part of.

Awesome video brother, you have a style all your own, and once they see some attack dog training you'll have fans for life.

naturalguy
08-13-14, 9:55 am
You can literally feel the intensity through the screen

Animal
08-13-14, 10:01 am
Liking these videos, wish they were a little longer than 9mins though lol.... Would like to see more training but I'm glad we're getting to know Rex a little better

This series is just to introduce Rex to the larger iron community and tell his unique story. Many don't know it, but many should.

After this series, we'll have feature training and nutrition videos as well. One thing at a time.

P Diesel
08-13-14, 10:32 am
I've heard about Rex and his intensity. Look forward to meeting him. Will be wild to train together

P

Bayounix
08-13-14, 11:55 am
Definitely an inspiring story and a hell of a physique. Props and much respect for you, Rex. The only thing really is for you to get more comfy in front of the camera, so you don't trip over your own words and such. Still, great video and looking forward to seeing more of them with you.

Pale Rider
08-13-14, 2:07 pm
Realy like watching these video getting know who/what inspired them to start training. And how is Rex so lean be cool to hear more about his diet n training view, like how lean he like staying in his down time between shows

Universal Rep
08-13-14, 3:35 pm
Realy like watching these video getting know who/what inspired them to start training. And how is Rex so lean be cool to hear more about his diet n training view, like how lean he like staying in his down time between shows

To me, its the most interestin thing... Wut makes an athlete tick, where he came from and wut inspired him to dream...

Swolepez
08-13-14, 11:38 pm
This series is just to introduce Rex to the larger iron community and tell his unique story. Many don't know it, but many should.

After this series, we'll have feature training and nutrition videos as well. One thing at a time.

Yeah I understand, I'm just very impatient haha

Altered Beast
08-14-14, 12:48 pm
I'm officially a Roman fan. I love that he is a fellow nutcase! The intensity and sly cockiness adds to his badassness, IMO.

Part 1 I personally connected with where he discussed not getting close to people because it's hard to trust. I agree 110% and am the same way.

"So what's next? World Championships. I went there at 21 and I won that too." Simply awesome.

dIdDy
08-14-14, 9:59 pm
I'm officially a Roman fan. I love that he is a fellow nutcase! The intensity and sly cockiness adds to his badassness, IMO.

Part 1 I personally connected with where he discussed not getting close to people because it's hard to trust. I agree 110% and am the same way.

"So what's next? World Championships. I went there at 21 and I won that too." Simply awesome.

same here, relate to this guy alot