PDA

View Full Version : GA/SC/FL Animals

WamBam
08-13-14, 2:08 pm
Trying to find a community of animals out there. I live in savannah georgia. I already posted in the georgia animals thread but it hasn't been active for a bit so i figured i would try this out. If I'm offending anyone or being too repetitive i apologize in advance!

Just looking for animals in the surrounding savannah areas.
Beaufort/bluffton/hilton head SC
Jax/nearby FL
Sav/ATL/Statesboro GA

GunRock
08-15-14, 8:30 pm
Trying to find a community of animals out there. I live in savannah georgia. I already posted in the georgia animals thread but it hasn't been active for a bit so i figured i would try this out. If I'm offending anyone or being too repetitive i apologize in advance!

Just looking for animals in the surrounding savannah areas.
Beaufort/bluffton/hilton head SC
Jax/nearby FL
Sav/ATL/Statesboro GA

Hey Brother, I tried to set up an ABC last month but got no takers. Granted I invited everybody to train in my garage gym with no cables or machines just a power rack, barbells, dumbbells and a couple of tires and kegs but hey I had to try right?

Anyway, check out my gym page on Facebook and if you're interested we can set up an ABC for September. I just need to narrow down who at Universal we need to contact to make this official. The old contact info apparently is no longer accurate.

We might also have the option of doing it at Quest Nutrition in Duluth, GA which is an awesome hardcore gym with several powerlifting champions. Josh Rohr and Steve Goggins sometimes train guys there. Another option is Iron Beast Barbell, another awesome gym where the GA IronDawgs powerlifting team trains every Saturday. Here's my gym page info. https://www.facebook.com/theironjourneygym?ref=hl

WamBam
08-18-14, 12:32 pm
Hey Brother, I tried to set up an ABC last month but got no takers. Granted I invited everybody to train in my garage gym with no cables or machines just a power rack, barbells, dumbbells and a couple of tires and kegs but hey I had to try right?

Anyway, check out my gym page on Facebook and if you're interested we can set up an ABC for September. I just need to narrow down who at Universal we need to contact to make this official. The old contact info apparently is no longer accurate.

We might also have the option of doing it at Quest Nutrition in Duluth, GA which is an awesome hardcore gym with several powerlifting champions. Josh Rohr and Steve Goggins sometimes train guys there. Another option is Iron Beast Barbell, another awesome gym where the GA IronDawgs powerlifting team trains every Saturday. Here's my gym page info. https://www.facebook.com/theironjourneygym?ref=hl

Definitely man! i know the people are out there i guess its just a matter of directing them here

CammaRHINO
08-18-14, 12:38 pm
Keep bumping this thread and even PM the guys who are in the membership list. Hit em up and get em fired up. They'll come once they know its gonna be serious day. Sometimes people just need a little prompting that's all.

GunRock
08-20-14, 11:37 pm
Keep bumping this thread and even PM the guys who are in the membership list. Hit em up and get em fired up. They'll come once they know its gonna be serious day. Sometimes people just need a little prompting that's all.

Hey CammaRHINO do you know who I need to contact at Universal to make this official? The old contact info apparently isn't good anymore.

WamBam
08-21-14, 12:17 am

We might also have the option of doing it at Quest Nutrition in Duluth, GA which is an awesome hardcore gym with several powerlifting champions. Josh Rohr and Steve Goggins sometimes train guys there. Another option is Iron Beast Barbell, another awesome gym where the GA IronDawgs powerlifting team trains every Saturday. Here's my gym page info. https://www.facebook.com/theironjourneygym?ref=hl Ill drive to meet up with another animal brother.

two is better than zero

CammaRHINO
08-29-14, 9:34 am
Hey CammaRHINO do you know who I need to contact at Universal to make this official? The old contact info apparently isn't good anymore.

you can just hit me up directly, some of our other reps have since gone other ways. So if you need info just PM me or respond here on the thread.

As far as official, you guys making it happen makes it official. The ABC was originally started to get guys together to move weight who shared an interest and love of the brand and everything associated with it.

Best I could suggest aside from posting here would be maybe PMing some of the members in the chapter directly to see if you can drum up more of a response. Sometimes members just fall off for whatever reason. Hope this happens, your gym has the goods to host the day no matter what lift people are hitting on that day.

Good luck brother

GunRock
09-10-14, 1:26 am
Sending out PMs this week. We'll see what happens.

WamBam
09-16-14, 9:37 pm
lets do this then man, we need to set a time and date

GunRock
10-02-14, 3:41 pm
Hey Georgia Animals! The good people at Iron Beast Barbell in Gainesville, GA have agreed to allow us to have an ABC event there on Saturday November 1! It's been awhile since everyone got together and I look forward to meeting the other Georgia Animals! I'm posting this here and on the Georgia Animals thread. I'm waiting for feedback from Corporate on getting a banner and shirts for the event as well.

Please let everyone else know and give a heads up so we know if you can make it that day! PM me if you have any questions/concerns!