PDA

View Full Version : I am officially going to be a DAD!

Mr. Aestheticz
08-19-14, 9:07 am
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/cached/288a077a906667a6a6518bc2f3184d82.jpg

It gives my wife and I the utmost joy and pleasure to announce that we will be expecting our very first bundle of joy March 28th 2015. We could not be more excited, grateful, and thankful to be blessed with the opportunity to bring a beautiful life into this world and officially be a first time Mom and Dad.

Preston
08-19-14, 9:30 am
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/cached/288a077a906667a6a6518bc2f3184d82.jpg

It gives my wife and I the utmost joy and pleasure to announce that we will be expecting our very first bundle of joy March 28th 2015. We could not be more excited, grateful, and thankful to be blessed with the opportunity to bring a beautiful life into this world and officially be a first time Mom and Dad.

Yeah buddy congratulations!!!

G Diesel
08-19-14, 9:46 am
Congratulations my brother. This is among the greatest of all blessings in life. It will alter your reality, change your perspective and motivate you like nothing else in the world.

Thinking strong thoughts of good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your growing family.

Peace, G

DaveRegio
08-19-14, 9:55 am
Congratulations

HIGA MONSTER
08-19-14, 10:27 am
Congratulations! The best feeling in the world and will change your life.

HIGA

shortstack
08-19-14, 10:43 am
Congrats brother. Best thing in the world and I know that you two will be great at it.

J-Dawg
08-19-14, 1:01 pm
Big congrats RJ--incredibly excited for you and wishing you the best as you adjust to fatherhood. It's one of the best things in life!

Enforcer
08-19-14, 1:02 pm
Huge congrats brotha

mritter3
08-19-14, 1:31 pm
Congrats man... Nothing has brought me more not in life than my daughter Nora.. Your gonna love it

Orthodox
08-19-14, 1:33 pm
Congratulations. Peace be with you

deanna7272
08-19-14, 1:34 pm
How exciting... Congrats again...

Mr. Aestheticz
08-21-14, 10:46 am
Yeah buddy congratulations!!!

Thanks dude always grateful and appreciative for all your support!

Congratulations my brother. This is among the greatest of all blessings in life. It will alter your reality, change your perspective and motivate you like nothing else in the world.

Thinking strong thoughts of good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your growing family.

Peace, G

Just trying to be a respectable father as such a man as yourself cuzin men like you make this truly a blessing and hungry hustle and grind alive!

Congratulations

Thank you!

Congratulations! The best feeling in the world and will change your life.

HIGA

Preesh big man more than excited and grateful!

Congrats brother. Best thing in the world and I know that you two will be great at it.

Appreciate it looking forward to wearing that S on my chest!

Big congrats RJ--incredibly excited for you and wishing you the best as you adjust to fatherhood. It's one of the best things in life!

Thanks Jay Valda and I are extremely exicted!

Huge congrats brotha

Appreciated my dude!

Congrats man... Nothing has brought me more not in life than my daughter Nora.. Your gonna love it

My dude cannot wait!

Congratulations. Peace be with you

Thank you!

How exciting... Congrats again...

Thanks D still cannot believe it!

Preston
08-21-14, 10:48 am
Thanks dude always grateful and appreciative for all your support!

You're welcome, can't wait to see how the nursery turns out ;)