PDA

View Full Version : Universal 100% Beef Aminos

Orthodox
08-20-14, 3:27 pm
Ive never been a bodybuilder with a big budget. Stake, lamb, well red meat in general, is very rarely on my shopping list. Now a days, Even minced beef can put a hole in your pocket? So when I saw these Beef Amino tabs, made by Universal, the only company that I would ever trust or give my hard earnt money to, well-I just had to get em.

For me as someone who rarely eats red meat, my body can immediately sense and detect the beef extracts. I feel much more fuller, like I've eaten stake, only without the problems you get with red meat, such as the fat content or digestion.

I got me some Universal 100% Beef Aminos, boys:)

P Diesel
08-21-14, 10:05 am
i swear by this product. Universal athlete Josh Landry turned me on to them years ago. take em at least 3 times a day

P

Orthodox
08-21-14, 12:50 pm
i swear by this product. Universal athlete Josh Landry turned me on to them years ago. take em at least 3 times a day

P

Peace 2 U, P. Can I take them as well as other universal aminos ? If so how much in one serving and how much servings, should I take of them a day?

Animal Rep
08-21-14, 1:47 pm
You can absolutely take them with other Universal amino products. No matter how you look at it they help with recovery and protein synthesis. Unlike protein shakes that can bloat you if you drink too many or have too many scoops per shake, aminos whether tabs or powders will not.

You can eat a couple with each meal, take more if u wish its your preference, but two per meal is the recommended use.

Glad to hear your response is so positive to them, keep us posted on how it goes.

Orthodox
08-21-14, 2:07 pm
You can absolutely take them with other Universal amino products. No matter how you look at it they help with recovery and protein synthesis. Unlike protein shakes that can bloat you if you drink too many or have too many scoops per shake, aminos whether tabs or powders will not.

You can eat a couple with each meal, take more if u wish its your preference, but two per meal is the recommended use.

Glad to hear your response is so positive to them, keep us posted on how it goes.

Many thanks A R , will do... Universal, have so many great products out there at the mo, I'm like a kid in a candy store.

J-Dawg
08-21-14, 4:21 pm
Love Beef Aminos. Great source of amino acids and very affordable!

Orthodox
08-21-14, 10:44 pm
Love Beef Aminos. Great source of amino acids and very affordable!

Peace 2 u J. yeah they are affordable. I've just worked out servings, this tube should cover me for 100 days, as I'm also throwing back other universal aminos.

This ones deffo for keeps. Once I introduce a supplement, (unless its one of our cycled ones) I like to keep it coming, after all- we are building our bodies over a life time.

Swolepez
08-22-14, 5:16 am
I think Universals' Beef Aminos and Uni-liver are two highly underrated products. Not many people know about them although they possess many benefits.

P Diesel
08-22-14, 10:23 am
Peace 2 U, P. Can I take them as well as other universal aminos ? If so how much in one serving and how much servings, should I take of them a day?

yes for sure. i do. while i cycle other products, the Beef Aminos are now a staple for me now

P

GUNZ
08-22-14, 1:29 pm
Not gonna lie I love these! Check out my IG pics of my orders always have Beef Amino. Love these