PDA

View Full Version : Finish This Race

Orthodox
08-24-14, 4:40 am
My only prayer in this game is that I finish what I've started. Something my boy P Deisel said, got me pondering...

I ain't ever stepping on stage as Mr O, which is cool man, maybe in the next life. I'm in this for the love, I will be forever a slave to this game, my heart will always be in these Iron chains. My only prize that awaits me at the end, is A Crown of Peace.

I just wanna finish this Race

Orthodox
08-27-14, 6:04 am
A man who trains with only 50% passion, can expect to gain only 50% muscle. In the gym, each man reaps what he sows. Every time we are in the gym, we must train like it is our last session, for how long is our life? We do not know when we will lift our last weight.
Our life is like a cloud that appears for a short time, then disappears.

100%

Jay Nera
11-30-14, 6:18 pm
My only prayer in this game is that I finish what I've started. Something my boy P Deisel said, got me pondering...

I ain't ever stepping on stage as Mr O, which is cool man, maybe in the next life. I'm in this for the love, I will be forever a slave to this game, my heart will always be in these Iron chains. My only prize that awaits me at the end, is A Crown of Peace.

I just wanna finish this Race

I love this.

"My heart will always be in these iron chains"

Orthodox
12-03-14, 7:26 am
I love this.

"My heart will always be in these iron chains"

Peace be with you Jay. First let me say, that I have watched many of your lifts on you tube and it's is clear to me that you must be connected to the divine when you lift. How else can a man do what you do? We are both slaves to the Iron World, no? We are destined to forever dwell within this Iron void, therefore it is only right that God gives us the strength to live out this kind of life.

Our hearts are in chains bro.

P Diesel
12-04-14, 1:46 pm
good shit my friend

P

skibasgym
12-09-14, 7:44 pm
Well said. The fire of lifting burns deep within, regardless of a trophy or crown. To achieve a PR in a competition is awesome, but nothing beats the feeling of PR - even if just in the gym. You reap what you train! Keep on keeping on!

Orthodox
12-10-14, 8:39 am
Well said. The fire of lifting burns deep within, regardless of a trophy or crown. To achieve a PR in a competition is awesome, but nothing beats the feeling of PR - even if just in the gym. You reap what you train! Keep on keeping on!

'Keep on keeping on!', This is true my friend

skibasgym
01-30-15, 9:20 pm
Couldn't say it any better!