PDA

View Full Version : Yard Work with Roman "Rex" Fritz

Animal Rep
09-02-14, 2:12 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY7UcMlxPY

Some things just have to get done. Like yard work... On a hot day. Nobody likes yard work, right? Well Roman "Rex" Fritz doesn't mind. Rex braves 110+ degree heat to train... And likes it. This is the first of several training videos featuring Rex. In Yard Work, we examine his current chest workout. Because it's Rex, it comes fully loaded with volume, supersets and maximum intensity. It's brutal. But someone has to do it.

Shot in high definition in The Yard, Fitness City Gym, Matawan, New Jersey. Fitness City is a classic, old school Jersey gym with a great history.

WamBam
09-02-14, 2:18 pm
every single time i see him in a video it motivates the shit out of me.

will continue to keep up with his progress as long as these keep coming out

naturalguy
09-02-14, 2:20 pm
You can feel the intensity through the screen, this is one of the best training videos I've seen

Lethall105
09-02-14, 2:22 pm
My chest hurts from watching this.. Great stuff Rex!!

All the best
Lethall

mritter3
09-02-14, 3:21 pm
You can feel Roman's intensity work each rep... Dude is a monster... Love watching his vids

Rex
09-02-14, 6:31 pm
Thank you guys!

And a very special thanks to the AnimalPak crew for filming and editing. As always, GREAT JOB!

WamBam
09-02-14, 9:31 pm
Thank you guys!

And a very special thanks to the AnimalPak crew for filming and editing. As always, GREAT JOB!

you're seriously a fucking beast dude. i wish you nothing but continued success seeing what you put out always pushes me to keep going.

inspiration

Swolepez
09-03-14, 9:02 am
I liked the getting know Rex videos but these are the videos that I've been waiting for! Very motivating....

P Diesel
09-04-14, 2:18 pm
Rex' physique is fucking wild man. training in heat like that is a whole other story. an environment like that hardens mutha fuckas

P