PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint for Mass

Orthodox
09-03-14, 5:16 am
"Legends are not born, they are built. Forged from iron, through blood, sweat and tears"

Words from Arnold, in his YouTube Video: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint for Mass.

Check it out, thanks guys.

Rex
09-04-14, 6:38 pm
Thanks for sharing

Morjal68
09-04-14, 8:34 pm
Awesome...thanks!!

Jay Nera
10-31-15, 10:40 pm
Im going to check this NOW.

Jay Nera
10-31-15, 10:41 pm
ANd I mean…RIGHT NOW!! haha. I knew i looked back at some old threads for a reason.

Rex
11-02-15, 5:20 pm
ANd I mean…RIGHT NOW!! haha. I knew i looked back at some old threads for a reason.

I donīt know... It obviously is a big marketing campaign of a supplement company using Arnoldīs name and image. I hardly believe Arnold himself has written any word of this program...
Iīll stick to Arnoldīs good old Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding

Anyone else has a copy? I spent many nights with my nose burried in that thing...

BCent
11-03-15, 12:37 pm
I donīt know... It obviously is a big marketing campaign of a supplement company using Arnoldīs name and image. I hardly believe Arnold himself has written any word of this program...
Iīll stick to Arnoldīs good old Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding

Anyone else has a copy? I spent many nights with my nose burried in that thing...

I remember buying it back when I was in college and getting into bodybuliding instead of just training for football. Read the whole damn thing in like 2 days. Nowadays, I go back and read it every couple of years for more ideas and motivation.

Haven't read it in a while, maybe it's time to go back...

PA Kodiak
11-12-15, 12:44 pm
I also have Arnold's Encyclopedia which I go back and look through every so often for new ideas. Mine is the black and silver reissued version that came out in the late 90's which has some parts rewritten and others completely removed. My uncle has the original version.

Aggression
11-12-15, 12:58 pm
My copy is somewhere in this house, buried in a storage bin, maybe in the attic. It should be in my nightstand drawer. How dare I?

Rex
11-16-15, 9:36 am
I remember buying it back when I was in college and getting into bodybuliding instead of just training for football. Read the whole damn thing in like 2 days. Nowadays, I go back and read it every couple of years for more ideas and motivation.

Haven't read it in a while, maybe it's time to go back...

I have similar memories, brother.
I used to briung this thing into all classes and read during school. My grades could have probably been a lot better if it wasnīt for Bodybuilding. But who cares now? Iīm sure Iīll never need any advanced Algebra ever in my life...

Maybe?! Itīs definitely time to go back! Canīt hurt. Right?

Rex
11-16-15, 9:38 am
I also have Arnold's Encyclopedia which I go back and look through every so often for new ideas. Mine is the black and silver reissued version that came out in the late 90's which has some parts rewritten and others completely removed. My uncle has the original version.

Iīve got the black/silver one, too. I also have an original version still in itīs original plastic foil never touched. Iīll request being burried with it... hahaha

Rex
11-16-15, 9:38 am
My copy is somewhere in this house, buried in a storage bin, maybe in the attic. It should be in my nightstand drawer. How dare I?

Thatīs blasphemy! You should build a shrine for it!

G Diesel
11-16-15, 10:02 am
Iīve got the black/silver one, too. I also have an original version still in itīs original plastic foil never touched. Iīll request being burried with it... hahaha

I've got the original one too. And the gym where I grew up training (and working) with my buddies, we had one behind the desk. On long shifts we must've read the thing cover to cover 20 times, til the pages started falling out.

I go back to the era before they reissued Pumping Iron and we rented an OLD VHS copy from the local video store and watched it like a thousand times. So much inspiration. Amazing memories.

Peace, G

skibasgym
11-23-15, 8:43 pm
Have a copy in my bookcase. Bill Pearl also has an excellent encyclopedia.