PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten

Orthodox
09-03-14, 7:42 am
Great new article by P Diesel, in the living section.

One I can really relate to, I've been that kid, the one that P speaks of, the one on the street corner.
I really feel for the kids of today, growing up in this world, in this time. They have nothing, they hardly dream now. They look around and all they see is madness. Adults so self indulged in themselves, very little are positive role models for these kids.

This is why I can really appreciate what P & G are doing with this Outreach Programe, I just wish I was over the pond and could help.

Good stuff guys, get them believing.

Lethall105
09-03-14, 7:52 am
Agreed brother. I mean, I see kids that are smoking/doing drugs and they haven't even got bumfluff on their face. So misguided. I wasn't disciplined by any means either when I was younger, but when I got in the iron game, that all changed. That became my addiction. It's the tougher life, but I love living it. Nothing worth doing ever comes easy right?

All the best
Lethall

P Diesel
09-04-14, 10:41 am
Great new article by P Diesel, in the living section.

One I can really relate to, I've been that kid, the one that P speaks of, the one on the street corner.
I really feel for the kids of today, growing up in this world, in this time. They have nothing, they hardly dream now. They look around and all they see is madness. Adults so self indulged in themselves, very little are positive role models for these kids.

This is why I can really appreciate what P & G are doing with this Outreach Programe, I just wish I was over the pond and could help.

Good stuff guys, get them believing.

thats exactly it. they dont dream. theres not ambition or drive. no spark or light in them. its sad and frustrating.

if u set up an outreach over there who knows corporate may spring for me and G to come over!! wishful thinking

P

P Diesel
09-04-14, 10:41 am
Agreed brother. I mean, I see kids that are smoking/doing drugs and they haven't even got bumfluff on their face. So misguided. I wasn't disciplined by any means either when I was younger, but when I got in the iron game, that all changed. That became my addiction. It's the tougher life, but I love living it. Nothing worth doing ever comes easy right?

All the best
Lethall

the tougher life ... well put Lethal

P

Jay Nera
11-30-14, 6:21 pm
Theres something to be said of the philosophical culture that our generation and our parents generation set forth…it seems that every subsequent generation becomes more and more self indulged…and more and more entitled….and less and less of positive role models for the next generations…. its like the shittiest aspects get multiplied and carried forward…and the harder more virtuous aspects drop off.

Great post and I completely agree.

P Diesel
12-04-14, 1:43 pm
Theres something to be said of the philosophical culture that our generation and our parents generation set forth…it seems that every subsequent generation becomes more and more self indulged…and more and more entitled….and less and less of positive role models for the next generations…. its like the shittiest aspects get multiplied and carried forward…and the harder more virtuous aspects drop off.

Great post and I completely agree.

couldnt agree w u more jay

P