PDA

View Full Version : Huge on a Hundred with Frank 'Wrath" McGrath video now on YouTube

Animal Rep
09-16-14, 12:13 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOV9RZ5u_68

IFBB Pro and Animal athlete Frank "Wrath" McGrath returns to Marrazzo's Thriftway in Trenton, NJ, USA, the setting of the original "Big on a Budget" videos, this time equipped with $100 and charged with the challenge of stepping up his game accordingly. Beef roast and mashed potatoes? Beans and toast? Cookies and milk? Follow Wrath as he gets "Huge on a Hundred".

Tbrat
09-16-14, 12:43 pm
Awesome! Loved the first one with Evan. Frank seems like an awesome guy, keeps things simple when he trains and its apparent that he does when he shops/cooks as well. I never thought of actually cooking the roast as a roast, I usually buy big ass roasts and make steaks out of it, then cook them. Beans and toast is definitely neufy style too!

Rex
09-23-14, 10:44 am
I think mine will be way better...

Altered Beast
09-23-14, 10:58 am

When will it be posted? =)

Jay Nera
09-24-14, 8:25 pm
Now i want to cook a roast.

Solid video Frank.

Swolepez
09-24-14, 10:49 pm

sounds like fighting words ;)

Universal Rep
09-25-14, 9:56 am

Even more diet pop and cookies???

Rex
09-29-14, 6:10 pm
Even more diet pop and cookies???

No. But donuts...

Rex
09-29-14, 6:12 pm

I canīt wait myself.
I think theyīll be posing my "big on a budget" first. The "huge on a hundred" later... Trust me, itīll be worth waiting for it.

Brasil
09-29-14, 10:21 pm

lol knowing them it will be a few months till the post it. At least till they finish posting the universal urt.
Took a few months to release this one after the one with ox so lol yeah.

Highlander
09-30-14, 6:43 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOV9RZ5u_68

IFBB Pro and Animal athlete Frank "Wrath" McGrath returns to Marrazzo's Thriftway in Trenton, NJ, USA, the setting of the original "Big on a Budget" videos, this time equipped with $100 and charged with the challenge of stepping up his game accordingly. Beef roast and mashed potatoes? Beans and toast? Cookies and milk? Follow Wrath as he gets "Huge on a Hundred".

Watched this video a couple of weeks ago and was like this would of been helpful a few years ago haha

Wrath
10-02-14, 12:33 pm

It maybe but your will be so boring :) got to live a little

Rex
10-05-14, 10:35 am
It maybe but your will be so boring :) got to live a little

Probably true, brother. hahaha

Rex
10-05-14, 10:38 am
lol knowing them it will be a few months till the post it. At least till they finish posting the universal urt.
Took a few months to release this one after the one with ox so lol yeah.

Also probably true. BUT waiting for something for a very long time makes you appreciate it a lot more once you get it. Trust me, I know what I am talking about...

Shaggy6386
10-17-14, 10:05 pm
Probably my favorite bodybuilding videos. Be careful Wrath...those cookies will go straight to your forearms.