PDA

View Full Version : Test Explosion Stack Questions

rob_in_korea
09-27-14, 5:28 am
I plan on starting the Test Explosion Stack soon.

I took it seven years ago and had phenomenal results.
Back then I did Test about an hour before working out with food and then Stak about 30 minutes later.

- With the new formula in Stak, is this still the recommended way of taking it?
I'll be taking PM on most nights as well (minus the ZMA).

Also I'm doing a powerlifting style meet on 11/22 (there are no real meets in Korea so it's nothing official, but we will be doing all the lifts like a meet).

My plan is to take Stak and Test for six weeks which will put me at about a week prior to the event. At that point I'll be on M-Stak.

- Do you think it's better to still be on Stak and Test the day of the event? Or is my way of doing it okay?

The reason I plan on doing it that way is because I seem to recall that Test made me fairly sore so perhaps having it out of my system will be better (although I'll be deloading a week before the event). Also I think M-Stak gave some strength gains but it's been a long time since I've taken M-Stak.

Thanks for the help.

-Rob

Rex
09-27-14, 10:54 am
I plan on starting the Test Explosion Stack soon.

I took it seven years ago and had phenomenal results.
Back then I did Test about an hour before working out with food and then Stak about 30 minutes later.

- With the new formula in Stak, is this still the recommended way of taking it?
I'll be taking PM on most nights as well (minus the ZMA).

Also I'm doing a powerlifting style meet on 11/22 (there are no real meets in Korea so it's nothing official, but we will be doing all the lifts like a meet).

My plan is to take Stak and Test for six weeks which will put me at about a week prior to the event. At that point I'll be on M-Stak.

- Do you think it's better to still be on Stak and Test the day of the event? Or is my way of doing it okay?

The reason I plan on doing it that way is because I seem to recall that Test made me fairly sore so perhaps having it out of my system will be better (although I'll be deloading a week before the event). Also I think M-Stak gave some strength gains but it's been a long time since I've taken M-Stak.

Thanks for the help.

-Rob

-The best way of taking any Animal product is always indicated on its label. Just follow the individual instructions.

-I think you should not change anything a week out from a competition. Especially if it has given you good results. Donīt overthink things. Just Keep everything the way it is right up until the day of the meet.

rob_in_korea
09-28-14, 3:18 am
Thanks Rex.

That's what I was thinking.
I'll just take the stack like I did seven years ago, although at that time i took only one can of Stak so that will be a slight difference.

-Rob

Rex
09-28-14, 10:33 am
Thanks Rex.

That's what I was thinking.
I'll just take the stack like I did seven years ago, although at that time i took only one can of Stak so that will be a slight difference.

-Rob

Well, your body is different now, too. Changes over a long period of time are ok, if not necessary. Sudden knee jerk moves, on the other hand, are potentially devastating.

rob_in_korea
09-29-14, 6:24 am
Thanks Rex. I agree.

Actually upon reviewing my posts from 2007, I took Test 3 hours before training and Stak about 30 mins prior.
This time I'll take Test about 90 mins prior and keep Stak the same.
I'll be starting the Stack this Friday.

-Rob