PDA

View Full Version : Animal Juiced Aminos: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
09-29-14, 10:09 am
Animal Juiced Aminos is a full spectrum amino product incorporating both BCAAs and EAAs as well as many other patented performance ingredients. Perhaps one of our most versatile products ever it can be used pre-, intra-, and post- workout.

Here's your chance to tell us how you like it

GUNZ
09-29-14, 10:22 am
Solid product for sure, both flavors are really good and love mixing with Rage XL!

G Diesel
09-29-14, 10:32 am
Been sipping on Juiced Aminos with meals throughout the day and intraworkout.

Great flavors. The grape is perfect as always. But was waiting on a good orange. This shit tastes just like Tang.

Peace, G

AidenNGO
09-29-14, 2:03 pm
I have to say I am amazed. The Orange flavor is just godlike. Although I have to use 12-16oz, the taste is still there and it can potentially beat any cheap Orange juice at the grocery store haha. I take them upon waking up and right after workout. Shit is is just unreal, the taste man...why can't u do this to Rage XL haha.

G Diesel
09-29-14, 2:33 pm
I have to say I am amazed. The Orange flavor is just godlike. Although I have to use 12-16oz, the taste is still there and it can potentially beat any cheap Orange juice at the grocery store haha. I take them upon waking up and right after workout. Shit is is just unreal, the taste man...why can't u do this to Rage XL haha.

Agreed. And I know you're joking about Rage XL, but this should be said anyways...

We made the first Rage to be AS POWERFUL AS POSSIBLE with taste as the secondary priority. It was 100 proof preworkout and some people claimed it tasted bad.

We reformulated, keeping the original Rage spirit in tact, but with an eye toward dramatically improving taste and making serving sizes more flexible within reason, without watering it down. Hence Rage XL.

Juiced Aminos tastes really good because aminos are generally pretty mild and neutral tasting and can be flavored easily--like a blank taste canvas.

My argument would be that you can't take ample doses of herbs, coffee and tea extracts and the like and load up a formula with them and then expect it to taste like Snapple. And yet and still we were able to pull off Mango Unchained.

A prevailing industry strategy has been to take 5g of creatine mono, 300 mg of caffeine anhydrous and sprinkle in some meth/molly/amphetamine derivatives and flavor it and voila you have a "preworkout". But that isn't cool, it isn't our style and it really does the serious trainer no favors in terms of performance and general health.

Just my two cents.

Peace, G

AidenNGO
09-29-14, 9:57 pm
I def.agree with you G, I was just joking about Rage XL. Choking down a couple oz of liquid for a guaranteed godlike workout shouldn't be a problem even if it tastes like crap. It takes me 2 seconds to get rage xl down my throat, sometimes I don't even taste the flavor anymore.

intoodeep25
09-29-14, 9:59 pm
IMO the original batch tasted awesome. 2 scoops will put some hair on your chest.

Agreed. And I know you're joking about Rage XL, but this should be said anyways...

We made the first Rage to be AS POWERFUL AS POSSIBLE with taste as the secondary priority. It was 100 proof preworkout and some people claimed it tasted bad.

We reformulated, keeping the original Rage spirit in tact, but with an eye toward dramatically improving taste and making serving sizes more flexible within reason, without watering it down. Hence Rage XL.

Juiced Aminos tastes really good because aminos are generally pretty mild and neutral tasting and can be flavored easily--like a blank taste canvas.

My argument would be that you can't take ample doses of herbs, coffee and tea extracts and the like and load up a formula with them and then expect it to taste like Snapple. And yet and still we were able to pull off Mango Unchained.

A prevailing industry strategy has been to take 5g of creatine mono, 300 mg of caffeine anhydrous and sprinkle in some meth/molly/amphetamine derivatives and flavor it and voila you have a "preworkout". But that isn't cool, it isn't our style and it really does the serious trainer no favors in terms of performance and general health.

Just my two cents.

Peace, G

G Diesel
09-30-14, 9:18 am
I def.agree with you G, I was just joking about Rage XL. Choking down a couple oz of liquid for a guaranteed godlike workout shouldn't be a problem even if it tastes like crap. It takes me 2 seconds to get rage xl down my throat, sometimes I don't even taste the flavor anymore.

No doubt bro. And for the record, I really like how Rage XL tastes.

IMO the original batch tasted awesome. 2 scoops will put some hair on your chest.

That's a fact. It tastes strong, because it was strong.

Peace, G

AidenNGO
10-08-14, 3:47 am
I am 2 scoops away from finishing my Juiced aminos, orange flavor. I just want to say that this stuffs work great with rage xl, it's like a fusion, like peanut butter and jelly. I mix 1 scoop of the Mango flavor and 1 scoop of Orange juiced aminos into 16 oz of water and take it before hitting the gym. Let me tell you, the taste is GODLIKE, and the energy burst is LEGENDARY. I have been taking this combo; Pak, Flex, Nitro, Rage XL and Juice Aminos for about 3 weeks now and I have never had this much energy and recovery rate at the peak like this ever before. Just WOW. Great job, guys. I love the products and the company itself. Job well-done guy <3

J-Dawg
10-09-14, 11:27 am
I may be biased but the Orange Juiced Aminos is out of this world. I've gone through 3 bottles already and I'm hooked. My recovery has been great as of late and I feel like my pumps are better than ever on my rep days. Really looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about the two flavors!

G Diesel
10-10-14, 9:42 am
I am 2 scoops away from finishing my Juiced aminos, orange flavor. I just want to say that this stuffs work great with rage xl, it's like a fusion, like peanut butter and jelly. I mix 1 scoop of the Mango flavor and 1 scoop of Orange juiced aminos into 16 oz of water and take it before hitting the gym. Let me tell you, the taste is GODLIKE, and the energy burst is LEGENDARY. I have been taking this combo; Pak, Flex, Nitro, Rage XL and Juice Aminos for about 3 weeks now and I have never had this much energy and recovery rate at the peak like this ever before. Just WOW. Great job, guys. I love the products and the company itself. Job well-done guy <3

I'm with you bro. Mango Rage XL with Orange Juiced Aminos is insane. I hit that on the regular, as well as sipping on the orange solo intraworkout and often with/between meals every day. Awesome stuff.

I may be biased but the Orange Juiced Aminos is out of this world. I've gone through 3 bottles already and I'm hooked. My recovery has been great as of late and I feel like my pumps are better than ever on my rep days. Really looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about the two flavors!

Me too, J. I really dig the grape, but the orange is definitely among the best flavors ever out of the Universal/Animal camps.

Peace, G

CammaRHINO
10-10-14, 11:09 am
This mix really does give a full spectrum of aminos, and including performance aminos like AgmaPure, Glycocarn, etc. I mix a scoop with mango Rage XL pre, and 2 scoops in my shaker that I sip intra with 6 scoops of CarbMax and finish a few minutes after my session before my meal. The flavor is good as hell, I've also hit the Grape Juiced and Grapes of Wrath Rage Xl, just as good.

I feel painful pumps during training, but in the days following the soreness is not as bad at all. Even on low sleep my body doesn't feel beaten in the morning. And that means the recovery is going more efficenetly, and it shows.

Now that I can have just one product for all my aminos instead of at least two if you count the agmatine etc, its just easier. Less containers less scoops, more work =, more gains.

G Diesel
10-10-14, 4:43 pm
This mix really does give a full spectrum of aminos, and including performance aminos like AgmaPure, Glycocarn, etc. I mix a scoop with mango Rage XL pre, and 2 scoops in my shaker that I sip intra with 6 scoops of CarbMax and finish a few minutes after my session before my meal. The flavor is good as hell, I've also hit the Grape Juiced and Grapes of Wrath Rage Xl, just as good.

I feel painful pumps during training, but in the days following the soreness is not as bad at all. Even on low sleep my body doesn't feel beaten in the morning. And that means the recovery is going more efficenetly, and it shows.

Now that I can have just one product for all my aminos instead of at least two if you count the agmatine etc, its just easier. Less containers less scoops, more work =, more gains.

#With6ScoopsOfCarbMax

Agreed with everything this dude just said.

Peace, G

Kowboy
10-15-14, 1:34 pm
Excited to have won this, waiting on my shipment to come in and I am ready to try this stuff out. Animal will always be my #1.

Lottawheels
10-15-14, 5:26 pm
Got my grape in solid flavor. Definitely loving it. Can't wait to try the orange as well

Kowboy
10-16-14, 1:37 pm
Jdawg did these go out?

wedge
10-23-14, 1:48 pm
I received my two sample bottles in the mail yesterday. Thanks again Animal Corporate.

I tried out the grape last night in place of my normal pre-bed concoction. I used about 10 oz. of water and the taste verged on the brink of overpowering, but still went down nice and easy. Most of the flavored supplements I get from Universal are in the grape variety.
Sipping on the orange right now at work. Same 10 oz. of water. A bit more overpowering. I guess I'm in the minority, as I'm not a huge fan of it. I'll try a little more water during this evening's workout to see if this helps.

John Grey
10-24-14, 6:20 am
I love this stuff. I put 1 scoop of the orange in 20oz water for my workout, and even with 20oz the taste was unbelievable. This is identical to Tang, except the difference is now I am getting great amino profile instead of 40g of sugar lol.

I only had a little of the grape to try for a taste test and I gotta say again I thought it was great. Strong tastes don't bother me so I didn't think it was too strong or anything like that. Both flavors are top notch for me and I will be grabbing more of each in the future. Thanks again!!

deanna7272
10-24-14, 8:48 am
I also received my 10 serving tubs the other day... I put in an additional order for the BOGO and received those a couple days before. I have been using the grape...

I first started out just mixing it in my shaker and sipping on it through school instead of just water in the afternoons. My lunch is at 10:40 and I have classes from 11:14 on through until 2:30, so by that time, I'm starving!! It seems to stave off the hunger until I can get one to get a meal in. I also have been using it in my gallon and sip through the evening, instead of the water... ((Makes that gallon go by a lot faster!!))

As far as taste, I like the grape (will give the Orange a go this weekend and update from there..) I also opt for the grape flavor in other powders because I have been burned MANY times going fancy...lol It mixes easily (a light powdery texture) and I like the fact that it doesn't clump up and rise to the top after mixing!!

As far as it "working" it's a little tough to see anything now (just a couple days) BUT for what I have used the BCAAs and EAAs for in the last, it's good to go!!!

Here's a HUGE HUGE HUGE selling point for me.... I have to watch when using powders of any sort because MOST of the additives (sweeteners/preservatives/etc) play HAVOC with my stomach and I bloat like no other.... JUICED AMINOS have NOT done that!!!! This alone makes me a happy girl... I have had to stop using many Pre /Intras/ Postworkout drinks because of those issues and so far, JA's are a keeper!!!!

More updates later on the Orange.... Thanks again for this opportunity, I'm sold!!!

((*Disclaimer... Not just saying this to kiss ass... I have been around here enough to know that people some say what they think you want to hear... The belly thing would have been my FIRST issues/opinion on the product!! I plan on continuing the product to see more benefits!!!))

LayzieBone085
10-24-14, 1:05 pm
Universal Juiced Amino’s

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements101.com/MuscleShop/Universal/Images/animal-juiced-aminos-header.jpg

First of all A Major Thank you to J-Dawg and Natural Guy and the Universal Crew for allowing me to sample and review these flavors of the new Juiced Amino’s

[b] Taste

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Supplement%20Reviews/Juiced.jpg (http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Supplement%20Reviews/Juiced.jpg.html)
Orange

One word pops into my head and that is Tang. You get that very strong orange flavoring with a very refreshing after taste that has a bit of sweetness to it. You can easily modify the flavoring with the amount of water you use, but I found with 8oz it was on the sweeter side and my sweet spot was around 10-12oz per scoop of the product in water. Outstanding Orange flavored product and one of the better ones on the market.

Grape

This was a very dense and bold flavored grape. There was not much sweetness to it like the Orange, but has a very powerful and long lasting after taste which makes it a very strong flavored product. When you think Universal they do not short change you with a good grape as this has been shown in their other products they have released in the past, so I had high hopes and this one really was outstanding. Both flaovrs were good, if I had to pick a favorite it would be very difficult!

Mixability

There were 0 problems with Jucied Aminos and I tried both flavors in multiple fashions with 8oz per scoop, 10oz per scoop, and 12oz per scoop and it mixed in a heartbeat. The second the powder was touching the water it started to dissolve. Universal has never provided a problem with supplements mixing and this is no exception either. Great job here!

Formula

http://4imgs.com/1049/sys/add/3/animalJuicedLabel.jpg
8g of BCAA/EAA Matrix which is great. BCAA’s have been shown to be superior for pre-workout fasted training and EAA’s have been shown to be superior for intra-workout needs. Combining both together gives you the best of both worlds.

Juiced Amino’s also features a 4g blend of Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and also Taurine. CM will aid with lactic acid build up during training and Taurine a strong BCAA will also aid overall recovery during your session which is an added bonus.

Lastly Agmatine is added to aid with overall pump and nutrient oxidation in the body (which has been shown in the post-workout period) so this shows how the product could be used pre/intra/post workout with benefits. Sustamine, Glycine, and also Acetly-L-Carn are all positives added into the formula making it unique for an overall increased pump, increased endurance/recovery matrix that separates it and makes it different from others on the market. Universal did a great job on reformulating their BCAA/EAA product from the past of Atomic 7, which was fantastic with a small twist in the formula to make a diverse product.

Cost

30 Servings is retailing around 25$, not to mention if on sale for B2G1 Free or B1G1 50% off you are getting this for under a dollar a serving if not cheaper for under 75 cents a serving. With a very good profile, a good taste, and great Mixability you are getting a quality product for a very affordable price.

LayzieBone085
10-24-14, 1:05 pm
Universal Juiced Amino’s

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements101.com/MuscleShop/Universal/Images/animal-juiced-aminos-header.jpg

First of all A Major Thank you to J-Dawg and Natural Guy and the Universal Crew for allowing me to sample and review these flavors of the new Juiced Amino’s

[b] Taste

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Supplement%20Reviews/Juiced.jpg (http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Supplement%20Reviews/Juiced.jpg.html)
Orange

One word pops into my head and that is Tang. You get that very strong orange flavoring with a very refreshing after taste that has a bit of sweetness to it. You can easily modify the flavoring with the amount of water you use, but I found with 8oz it was on the sweeter side and my sweet spot was around 10-12oz per scoop of the product in water. Outstanding Orange flavored product and one of the better ones on the market.

Grape

This was a very dense and bold flavored grape. There was not much sweetness to it like the Orange, but has a very powerful and long lasting after taste which makes it a very strong flavored product. When you think Universal they do not short change you with a good grape as this has been shown in their other products they have released in the past, so I had high hopes and this one really was outstanding. Both flaovrs were good, if I had to pick a favorite it would be very difficult!

Mixability

There were 0 problems with Jucied Aminos and I tried both flavors in multiple fashions with 8oz per scoop, 10oz per scoop, and 12oz per scoop and it mixed in a heartbeat. The second the powder was touching the water it started to dissolve. Universal has never provided a problem with supplements mixing and this is no exception either. Great job here!

Formula

http://4imgs.com/1049/sys/add/3/animalJuicedLabel.jpg
8g of BCAA/EAA Matrix which is great. BCAA’s have been shown to be superior for pre-workout fasted training and EAA’s have been shown to be superior for intra-workout needs. Combining both together gives you the best of both worlds.

Juiced Amino’s also features a 4g blend of Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and also Taurine. CM will aid with lactic acid build up during training and Taurine a strong BCAA will also aid overall recovery during your session which is an added bonus.

Lastly Agmatine is added to aid with overall pump and nutrient oxidation in the body (which has been shown in the post-workout period) so this shows how the product could be used pre/intra/post workout with benefits. Sustamine, Glycine, and also Acetly-L-Carn are all positives added into the formula making it unique for an overall increased pump, increased endurance/recovery matrix that separates it and makes it different from others on the market. Universal did a great job on reformulating their BCAA/EAA product from the past of Atomic 7, which was fantastic with a small twist in the formula to make a diverse product.

Cost

30 Servings is retailing around 25$, not to mention if on sale for B2G1 Free or B1G1 50% off you are getting this for under a dollar a serving if not cheaper for under 75 cents a serving. With a very good profile, a good taste, and great Mixability you are getting a quality product for a very affordable price.

Mattman33
10-25-14, 12:45 pm
Initial Impression. I received my samples on Wednesday and started them on Thursday. I am taking one serving during school, and one intra/post workout.

Mixing-Both flavors mixed up great. The Orange did seem to leave more of a residue on the inside of my water bottles, while the grape did not. I even add more water to try to get the last bit, but it does not seems to come out.

Taste-Outstanding. I love the orange. I am not a grape fan, but found the grape to be very tasty. Most other grape flavors have always been too strong for my liking.

I will post more after I am done. I really like this so far. I am a big Atomic 7 fan, and cant get enough of that black cherry flavor. I will be comparing them side by side a little more in depth later.

Thanks again for this chance to try these out.

deanna7272
10-27-14, 1:23 pm
Used the Orange throughout the weekend... I used it in my gallon, rather than shaker, and I think I may have diluted it too much, but overall, I'm leaning toward the grape as my favorite...

To be continued...

Angst
10-27-14, 8:05 pm
Very solid product, great for energy, pump, and keeping the muscles looking full. The grape flavor tastes like some of the other Universal products such as Shock Therapy and EAA nitro. If you used a grape flavored product before, then this will taste similar. I feel it would be best to mix the grape flavored Juiced Aminos with another product, either Rage or Storm.
The orange flavor is absolutely amazing, I'd drink 10 servings a day if I could lol

DANO
10-27-14, 10:24 pm
Due to weather conditions, I only got to run on Sunday, and that was about 1/2 effort due to my Granddaughter wanting to come with me....

I used the Orange for the first trial, and the flavor was good... kinda reminded me of that emercen-c stuff.. definitely drinkable on a regular basis.
If they got the OG Rage to this flavor, XL wouldn't even be in the works.....

Ok, so after the first 1/2 mile I stopped and let my Granddaughter catch up on her bike, then when I started again, my muscles felt full and tight in a good way... really energized. I can't wait to see how it does when I really push it.

I may try Grape on my next chest day, without any other pre-

Beach91
10-28-14, 8:31 am
Hi Guys,

Want to say thank you to Animal/Universal first, for sending out so many free samples

Its a priveledge to receive the samples to try, and I think as such, everyone that receives the samples should post up an honest review of
the product

I received all the supps in good order last week
and have been using them in different methods throughout last week, and the beginning of this one

Below is my review:

Background: Currently finishing a 4 month diet phase, and slowly increasing calories to bulk through the winter months.

My food macros are currently PRO 215 / 180 Carbs / 40 grams Fats.

I know, This is not very high, but I gradually increase calories throughout the week as my metabolism adjusts, and weigh myself weekly, I gain weight very fast.

Currently 189 lbs, around 9-10% bodyfat.

I have a very slow metabolism and sort of reverse diet when heading into bulking by slowly, week by week, adding in carbs and fats to help out the metabolism, and make quality gains

Current Supps used: Very basic, Multivitamin and fish oils, glucosamine Joint Support, Creatine Mono, I take in tonnes of BCAAs between meals. Whey protein powder, and am currently starting a 21 day of Animal Stak as well to help with Test support

Protocol: I take in between 30- 40 grams of BCAAs a day, and in different methods, so I used several different protocols when trying juiced aminos.

I took them in between meals, Preworkout, intraworkout and post workout as well

I found the orange flavor to taste exactly like tang, as so many have mentioned

The grape flavor I found to be sweeter, but, I liked the taste as well, and going through universals other product offerings, have never found a bad tasting grape
product

Mixed simply with water, I found the best amount of water to be used with the orange flavor was 8-10 ounces, any more then that and the flavor lightened or
diluted too much

For grape, I preferred more water to tame the sweetness, 12-14 ounces, and even used 16 ounces intra workout.

Product Name :3/5 --The other products within the animal line have very marketable names, I think a better name could have been chosen instead of Juiced aminos, something that rolls of the tongue a little better

Mixibility: 3.5/5, easily mixes, no mess, every time I mixed the product though, throughout all 20 servings, I did find clumping to be a small issue

Smell: 3/5 Orange, 4.5/5 grape -- found the grape to smell a lot better then the orange product

Strength/Energy: 8/10 Extremely effective, I could tell, in terms of using it pre and intra workout that it did help with the sessions and provided extra strength and energy.

When taken post workout, it seemed to provide a bit of an extra kick over simple BCAAs

Taste = 5/5 Overall -- I like the Grape flavor, but I simply LOVE LOVE the orange flavor. This kills Mango flavor of Rage XL, and I think is the best orange flavor supp. I have used on the market. Its interesting too, as there isn't an oversaturation of orange flavouring, and I think Animal/Universal hit the nail on the head with this one.

Digestion: 5/5 again, no bloating, no gas, no issues at all, the product digests easily and doesnt cause any distress at all, while working out, or after

In terms of use, anytime around your session would work well. I found the product stacks very well with Original Rage, when used as an intra workout drink during heavy leg and deadlift days

I tend to get hungry during training on those days, and when using juiced aminos, the hunger went away, and I felt a bit of a synergistic surge of energy-- like a second rush-- when training on my heavier days

Price = Not sure, I haven't priced out this product before, and Can't find Canadian access to It yet

Ingredient Profile -- 3/5 - Strong profile.

I would say The biggest downfall of the product is the Proprietary blends

Being that macro counting seems to be in these days, and noting how sweet the product tastes, I would also like to see a protein, carb, calorie breakdown

Along with Animal now changing labeling to white to appear easier to read to users, this is an opportunity to chance stances, and breakout the amounts in product
blends and include a calorie breakdown per serving -- just my opinion though, take it for what its worth

Very solid ingredient listing though

Overall Satisfaction : 8/10,

Recovery time between sets improved, and my muscle soreness has been minimal. In taste and effectiveness the product kicks ass, the prop. blend labeling I am not that into, but, with that being said, if not dieting, I think this is an excellent amino product, one worth shelling out extra for above a basic BCAA

Thank you Animal/Universal for the honor of allowing me to try and review your new product, and I would say you have a solid Amino product on your hands that you can hit the market with

MetalTechnician
10-28-14, 8:48 am
So, on the last serving of the grape and I have to say, recovery time is showing an improvement, and the mixability is just amazing. I wish all supplements were this easy to mix. I will be getting on the orange next. My current process is 1 serving intra-workout and half a serving before bed, the other half right when I wake up. Love Animal.

Late,

MT

MR.TeachFreak
10-28-14, 9:45 pm
Got mine Friday but have been under the weather since Sunday. When I used it on Saturday the mixability was great. Though weirdly when I mixed the orange juiced with my mango unchained rage it produced a lemon flavor. Not a bad flavor but just weird. The grape mixed well with my strawberry flavored whey as well. I always make sure to test new supps in different combinations with my current supps to see what happens. Not all supps mix well together. Going to try more tomorrow if I am feeling better. Full write up when I am done with them.

intoodeep25
10-28-14, 11:31 pm
This stuff tastes delicious. Anything orange that animal has ever pumped out has been nice and strong, cant get enough of the taste. Mixability has never been an issue with animal/universal and this stuff is no different. Mixes in seconds with no clumps. So far I am impressed. Great taste, great profile. Will post more as I have more servings!

DANO
10-29-14, 10:35 pm
Used grape today for my bench work.. here are thoughts:
Grape flavor is great.. I give it a 10/10, orange I give 8/10.... will buy both for sure.

ok, so bench went down like this... I was pissed because the Giants were getting their asses handed to them by the Royals, so I snuck back into the weight room and knocked out a bench session.
took a serving of grape Juiced Aminos 10 min prior to workout.
here are the totals...

FLAT BB: 135x10, 155x10, 185x5, 205x5, 250x1.5 185x8,7,7....

If i had more time, I probably could have don a full 2 reps with the 250. SOON!!!!

As for the Aminos, my muscles felt nice and full, I felt super strong, and I think that if I had more time, I could have gotten 250 for 2 reps.

The Flavor was great, you can add more water due to the sweetness of the product.
so far I am happy with it. I will report more when I am further into it...

Aggression
10-30-14, 7:38 am
I've been issued a 10 serving guy of each flavor. I'll report back in here once I finish 'em. Won't be long. That Orange is bangin'.

Shosham
10-30-14, 8:23 am
Tried the Orange flavor & WOW.
Mixability is great, Taste was on the sour side which I really like.

I did feel more energy during the workout - I am planning to mix it with Rage XL next time & see what happens.

Thanks guys for formulating such a cool product.

Kowboy
10-30-14, 9:53 am
I plan on starting Monday...got busy this week and wanted tos ave these. Next week the weight goes up and reps go down so I am going to need some recovery.

MikeHerman
10-30-14, 11:33 am
Received mine late last week. So far, I'm really enjoying them. Both flavors are phenomenal, which is a big issue with me. I'm not a guy who can just mix up whatever and shoot it down for macros. It has to be enjoyable for me. These are both awesome. As far as mixability goes, the orange does leave an oily residue in my shaker. The grape doesn't have that issue. It's easily looked past, but it is there. Aside from that, they both mix up very well. No clumping, no grittiness. Will definitely be buying some once I'm out of the samples. Now to decide which flavor...

MetalTechnician
10-30-14, 12:28 pm
So, just saw this, admins delete this if it is not aloud, but....

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/search.asp?strSearch=juiced+amino&submit2=Go!

Late,

MT

deanna7272
10-30-14, 1:58 pm
So, just saw this, admins delete this if it is not aloud, but....

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/search.asp?strSearch=juiced+amino&submit2=Go!

Late,

MT

Here is a thread that you can post it in also...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?23916-The-Retailer-quot-Specials-Deals-quot-Thread&highlight=Retailers

Jay
11-03-14, 11:50 am
http://i59.tinypic.com/28wkx12.jpg

I've been using Juiced aminos primarily intra workout.

Grape and Orange taste amazing and I'd rate them at a 9. One of the best grape flavors Universal has !

Mixability is perfect. No clumps. No grit.

No side effects noted at all.

Endurance and a better pump have been experienced up to this point.

http://i59.tinypic.com/xnceo7.jpg

MetalTechnician
11-05-14, 9:40 am
Alright, half way through the orange, and it has never been better than this. I don't think I have had a better tasting BCAA powder in my life, and I have tried a bunch. Fucking Tang all day, with no powder missiles in my eye at all. Love this stuff as an intra. Keeps the muscles getting nutris all workout long.

Late,
MT

Nix0r
11-05-14, 9:51 am
I just finished off my tub of Orange, and opened up the Grape last night...

I think you guys have some kind of wizard in your production facility that specializes in making grape-flavored things. It's ridiculous.

Kowboy
11-05-14, 12:27 pm
The Orange is so delicious, reminds me of being a kid w/ Tang. I had some for most of the bottle w/ breakfast post training.

MetalTechnician
11-20-14, 11:14 am
And I am done. I will be ordering this stuff religiously.

Taste:
10/10 for the Grape
8/10 for the Orange (It tastes like tang, but it puts a bit of a shocker sour taste when it hits the tongue, I want my BCAA's to be smooth. The grape flavor was as smooth as can be.

Mixin:
10/10 across the board. No stirring or really anything needed for that matter. I tested it out and I could mix it all with 5 good shakes, that's unreal with a powder.

Results:
Granted, I have been sucking down protein and food as well, but I did notice a much better decrease in recovery time for muscle soarness. Instead of a 3-4 day extreme sharpness in the muscles, usually resulting in some sort of cardio or lightweight set to get the lactic acid out, the recovery time went down to 2-3 days of mild soarness with only a little cardio to aide.

Overall:
This product is beast, with the intra then a 30 min before bed routine, every day, this will definitely take my number 1 spot for a BCAA powder. Good Job, Animal.

Late,
MT

Jay
11-20-14, 11:51 am
I just ordered some as well. DPS has the bogo promo, and I was able to get 1 grape and 1 orange. Loving this stuff intra for now. Honestly, can't pick which flavor I like the best. Both are great.

MetalTechnician
11-30-14, 10:44 am
Just got my BOGO from suppwarehouse and it's awesome.

Late,
MT

John Grey
12-05-14, 11:36 am
The white labels are a good move!! Just picked up 4 bottles of orange. I am absolutely addicted.

DANO
12-05-14, 12:33 pm
I have finished both the sample bottles, and I have to say, this stuff rocks. I have hit rep PRs on bench, and it seems like my second mile is faster and easier than the first.
The tastes are great and the only complaint I have is they haven't released a 1kg tub like A7!
Thanks again for the chance to try it!

Aggression
12-05-14, 6:14 pm
Its time I throw in my .02 with Juiced Aminos

Orange
Others have already hit the nail on the head; the stuff tastes like Tang. With every amino product, I'm also good to throw one single scoop in a full shaker (~20/25oz). Reason being is that I'm conservative. I don't want to go through the stuff too quickly. Even though the flavor may not 'pop' as much with double the recommended water, it's still a good enough amount of flavor to do the job. With ORANGE JUICED, I tried it the first few times with 10oz water and it was great. Not too overwhelming, great 'mouth feel', and it went down smooth. With 20oz of water, its still great. Still enough flavor, but not as delicious as with 10oz. I notice a bit of an aftertaste with it.

Grape
The company does GRAPE anything with great success. Probably their best flavor when it comes to their products. Anything GRAPE is a home run. No different here. The GRAPE is a very strong flavor. For me, 10oz of water was a bit too dense of a flavor. Cutting it back to 20oz with a single scoop was game time. Loved it. Thirst quenching too. I love the stuff.

Juiced Aminos is the type of product that I drink daily, all day long. You'll never see me drink regular water. I constantly refill my shaker up all day and always add some Juiced Aminos. Usually, I'll fill it with 20oz water and 1 hearty scoop of JA. Once I have ~5oz left in the shaker, I'll refill it back to 20/25oz with just water so there's still some anabolic residue (and flavor) remaining. On the third fill-up, I'll add another scoop. Gotta make that shit last.

deanna7272
12-05-14, 7:24 pm
Its time I throw in my .02 with Juiced Aminos

Grape
The company does GRAPE anything with great success. Probably their best flavor when it comes to their products. Anything GRAPE is a home run. No different here. The GRAPE is a very strong flavor. For me, 10oz of water was a bit too dense of a flavor. Cutting it back to 20oz with a single scoop was game time. Loved it. Thirst quenching too. I love the stuff.

Juiced Aminos is the type of product that I drink daily, all day long. You'll never see me drink regular water. I constantly refill my shaker up all day and always add some Juiced Aminos. Usually, I'll fill it with 20oz water and 1 hearty scoop of JA. Once I have ~5oz left in the shaker, I'll refill it back to 20/25oz with just water so there's still some anabolic residue (and flavor) remaining. On the third fill-up, I'll add another scoop. Gotta make that shit last.

I'm with ya... I have it in my shaker all day, and it's helped hold off my hunger when I get caught up doing something and have to shorten my lunch break!! The bump on the third fill up is genius...lol I've gone through the 2 samples and 1.5 of the full size tubs!!

I see the option for the 5# tub wasn't mentioned though...lol :)

BigHoop65
03-11-15, 12:09 pm
I love it so far

I have both flavors but only tasted orange. Orange is nostalgic,
it's that good. Takes me back to old school Tang and kool-aid. The recovery results are ideal as well.

... But I'm honestly concerned about how much leucine is in one serving. I just need 3g anyway. Wondering if someone can tell me anything about that.