Also I eat vegetables with almost each meal I eat 6-7 times

Rex
10-13-14, 8:36 pm
I'm trying to lose fat I'm 240 right now just wanted to know of this is good
230-240g protein from chicken tilapia and eggs
180g carb from brown rice
Any fats that are in those foods
Also I eat vegetables with almost each meal I eat 6-7 times

Way too little protein. With that amount of carbs, IŽd go with at least 1.5gr of protein per pound of bodyweight. Maybe even 2.0gr. Bump it up to 400gr

RaPat96
10-15-14, 11:29 pm
Way too little protein. With that amount of carbs, IŽd go with at least 1.5gr of protein per pound of bodyweight. Maybe even 2.0gr. Bump it up to 400gr

What I'm doing now is
M1- 1 cup egg whites and half cup oats
Post-workout shake
M2-M5- 6oz chicken breast and brown rice (2 1/2 cups total) and vegtables
M6- shake

From what I added up I'm getting 315g of protein and 162g of carbs, and this all adds up to 2,483 calories. I'm about 37%BF and i don't know if this is good are the calories too high? Should i add more carbs or is this good? I'm just starting this now so I'm not sure if i should change anything. I'm also taking pak, pump, nitro, omega, cuts, gluatamine, gh max these can all be used together without any problems right and for fat burning? I know it's a lot of questions but any advice would be appreciated.

brokensafety
10-17-14, 5:46 pm
you could drop the calories if you wanted, but the calories should come from the carbs

Rex
10-17-14, 7:07 pm
What I'm doing now is
M1- 1 cup egg whites and half cup oats
Post-workout shake
M2-M5- 6oz chicken breast and brown rice (2 1/2 cups total) and vegtables
M6- shake

From what I added up I'm getting 315g of protein and 162g of carbs, and this all adds up to 2,483 calories. I'm about 37%BF and i don't know if this is good are the calories too high? Should i add more carbs or is this good? I'm just starting this now so I'm not sure if i should change anything. I'm also taking pak, pump, nitro, omega, cuts, gluatamine, gh max these can all be used together without any problems right and for fat burning? I know it's a lot of questions but any advice would be appreciated.

This already looks a lot better. 6 meals per day, over 300gr protein, some carbs... GOOD JOB.
Since you have only started doing this, no one can tell you if this is going to work optimally. IŽd suggest for you to stick with this for 3 weeks and see what happens. After this time you can make changes.
DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW! Just eat this exact diet for the next 3 weeks and see what happens to your body.
Keep posting and I will gladly help you further.

Your supplements are awesome and they will certainly help you achieve your goal.

Stop worrying about things and get to work!