PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Animal

knotahumanbeing
10-17-14, 11:44 pm
As I sit here preparing to write another article. Ive begun to reflect on the past year and how I've journeyed to the point where I am now. Last August, I was searching online for a new multi vitamin, after wasting money on countless companies over the years, I some how landed upon animalpak.com I soon became drawn to the feel of the site, there was an aura about the site that felt, normal. I began reading article after article after article, watching videos and suddenly feeling like I was home. This gritty, hardworking, bare bones, mentality and work ethic that resonated here, had an all to familiar feel. I finally found a place where I belonged.

I recently had been training for the air force marathon and cutting weight with hopes of returning to the corps within the next few months. As things in my personal life began shifting things were delayed. The articles I continued to read on animalpak.com opened up this new world, powerlifting. Ive always been strong, always been big, but I never had a forum to outlet it or "showcase" my strength. I trained because I loved to do it and playing college basketball, my strength was used in a different capacity. I instantly was drawn to this sport, yet I knew not a damn thing about it. Animal, continued to show me who I am, it opened up the flood gates of my ability to continue to maximize my own personal capacity in a manner I had never seen within. With not only the forvm, the ABC'S, the athletes, and the supporters from around the world. My journey began right here and all the credit goes to animal.

The opportunity to find my personal outlet within powerlifting, has been an incredible experience. The people I've met, the support and encouragement, the knowledge base to draw from, is priceless. I could not have had the chance to unlock this inner side of me if it were not for that one day when I found THE multivitamin - Animal Pak. I thank you giving me an outlet, an opportunity to open up, to expand and become something greater. I've not only become stronger physically, but mentally and emotionally. My training in powerlifting has been able to show my two little boys, what hardwork does when you grind bleed and sweat. It's given me an opportunity to host an ABC to give back to charities. It's provided me a new found outlet of writing, that I'm now more interested in ever to write mini articles on whatever comes to my heart that day. I've been able to develop friendships with guys on here that are invaluable. Animal, you're more than just a brand. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys got me started on this path to greatness and I'll show you exactly what you guys have done for me.

Stay Hungry
Rob

Universal Rep
10-21-14, 11:20 am
As I sit here preparing to write another article. Ive begun to reflect on the past year and how I've journeyed to the point where I am now. Last August, I was searching online for a new multi vitamin, after wasting money on countless companies over the years, I some how landed upon animalpak.com I soon became drawn to the feel of the site, there was an aura about the site that felt, normal. I began reading article after article after article, watching videos and suddenly feeling like I was home. This gritty, hardworking, bare bones, mentality and work ethic that resonated here, had an all to familiar feel. I finally found a place where I belonged.

I recently had been training for the air force marathon and cutting weight with hopes of returning to the corps within the next few months. As things in my personal life began shifting things were delayed. The articles I continued to read on animalpak.com opened up this new world, powerlifting. Ive always been strong, always been big, but I never had a forum to outlet it or "showcase" my strength. I trained because I loved to do it and playing college basketball, my strength was used in a different capacity. I instantly was drawn to this sport, yet I knew not a damn thing about it. Animal, continued to show me who I am, it opened up the flood gates of my ability to continue to maximize my own personal capacity in a manner I had never seen within. With not only the forvm, the ABC'S, the athletes, and the supporters from around the world. My journey began right here and all the credit goes to animal.

The opportunity to find my personal outlet within powerlifting, has been an incredible experience. The people I've met, the support and encouragement, the knowledge base to draw from, is priceless. I could not have had the chance to unlock this inner side of me if it were not for that one day when I found THE multivitamin - Animal Pak. I thank you giving me an outlet, an opportunity to open up, to expand and become something greater. I've not only become stronger physically, but mentally and emotionally. My training in powerlifting has been able to show my two little boys, what hardwork does when you grind bleed and sweat. It's given me an opportunity to host an ABC to give back to charities. It's provided me a new found outlet of writing, that I'm now more interested in ever to write mini articles on whatever comes to my heart that day. I've been able to develop friendships with guys on here that are invaluable. Animal, you're more than just a brand. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you guys got me started on this path to greatness and I'll show you exactly what you guys have done for me.

Stay Hungry
Rob

Awesome story bro. It often starts small like this... Someone picks up an Animal supp and they get a solid product. But that product comes with it much more than a few packs of pills... It comes with it the entire Animal brotherhood, one found here and all around the world. Animal is a supp co. sure, but as everyone knows, its much more than just a supp co. Animal is about motivation and inspiration. Its about a community of like-minded lifters. Its a way of life. Keep hammering bro.

Animal Rep
10-21-14, 12:39 pm
you just made my day bro. We all get drawn to this brotherhood in a seemingly small way. But where we end up is always the same, right where we belong with each other. I was hooked with the black and white print ads, then hit the point of no return with the original workout vids. It either grabs a hold of you by the spine and draws you in or it doesn't. One thing is for sure good bros like you keeping brand alive, growing, spreading, in every part of the country is what sets us apart. Animal can be reached out and touched, held onto. Thanks for the share, wish you all the best.

Firefist
10-21-14, 12:47 pm
Great stuff Rob. Keep going my dude.

P Diesel
10-21-14, 1:38 pm
Rob,

good to see u goin strong brotha. its hard to express to others, that moment when ur reality shifts and ur eyes open wide to an entirely new world u belong in. i feel u dude, i know it well.

P

Kowboy
10-21-14, 1:39 pm
Awesome man, plus without Animal I would have never met you or many of the other incredible lifters in this forum.

G Diesel
10-21-14, 2:09 pm
Great post, my brother. I can relate personally to this sentiment.

Thanks for being a part of what we do. You're family.

Peace, G

knotahumanbeing
10-21-14, 8:50 pm
Thanks gentlemen, I'm glad to be here, apart of this family/brotherhood. I'm extremely lucky to have been able to meet you gentlemen.

Razor
10-22-14, 9:03 am
Awesome read Rob Meeting you at the Cage then seeing you lift and watching all your activity on Instagram has been a blessing bro. Keep grinding homie! Thanks for this post!

J Wong
10-22-14, 9:42 am
I've seen pieces of your story through social media and how you are as a person. You are 100% the definition of what Animal is all about.