PDA

View Full Version : "Why do bodybuilders....?"

Universal Rep
11-13-14, 12:20 pm
Do wut they do? For example, why do they all seem to love sushi? Why do they loo in the mirror all the time?

Many of the most common questions got the wrong answers from folks who dont know the sport or know why BBers do wut they do. Wut are the common questions ya always get? Questions that often come with the wrong answers???

BCent
11-14-14, 11:39 am
My least favorite...

Why do bodybuilders always look at themselves in the mirror?

GUNZ
11-14-14, 11:43 am
Ha! The good old Your big so u get called meathead! I use to get mad, like shit I have a degree and work in medical field but now I'm like thanks. Embrace the meathead. Lol

Jay Nera
11-30-14, 6:01 pm
Ha! The good old Your big so u get called meathead! I use to get mad, like shit I have a degree and work in medical field but now I'm like thanks. Embrace the meathead. Lol

haha…. the stereotype of big =dumb. Gotta love it sometimes.

Jay Nera
11-30-14, 6:02 pm
Its hard to imagine that a person who cultivates the body might also wish to cultivate the mind as well…. Mike Mentzer - "The mind and body are an indivisible unit."

deiontebrah
01-08-15, 11:02 am
"How much do you bench?"
By no means am I powerlifter lol but everyone assumes since I look strong, that I am strong. I push around 275 for a 1RM, but hearing this question makes me wanna switch over to powerlifting or pull my hair out haha.