PDA

View Full Version : Old Evan Articles No Long Available on the AnimalPak Website?

Sup3rCell
11-16-14, 5:23 am
I've been trying to access some of Evan's old articles through the animalpak article search engine, but can't seem to find any. If I narrow my search to author and use "Ox" as my key word, the search always results in the following message: "There are no articles matching your search criteria." I try to access the articles through google using key words like animalpak, evan centopani, Ox, the process part 1, etc., but still no luck. I typed "Animalpak Ox" into google and the search resulted in two articles. Unfortunately these articles provide a 404 error and state "The page you are trying to view is unavailable. Please check your spelling to be sure you requested the correct page or use the menus above." Does anyone else have this problem? If so would the team over at animal be willing to restore these awesome articles? I know Evan is no longer on the team, but his old articles were filled with knowledge and were definitely some of the more interesting articles in our industry.

Thanks!
Sup3rcell

Article Search Engine
http://www.animalpak.com/html/search.cfm?section=livin

Universal Rep
11-17-14, 3:50 pm
I've been trying to access some of Evan's old articles through the animalpak article search engine, but can't seem to find any. If I narrow my search to author and use "Ox" as my key word, the search always results in the following message: "There are no articles matching your search criteria." I try to access the articles through google using key words like animalpak, evan centopani, Ox, the process part 1, etc., but still no luck. I typed "Animalpak Ox" into google and the search resulted in two articles. Unfortunately these articles provide a 404 error and state "The page you are trying to view is unavailable. Please check your spelling to be sure you requested the correct page or use the menus above." Does anyone else have this problem? If so would the team over at animal be willing to restore these awesome articles? I know Evan is no longer on the team, but his old articles were filled with knowledge and were definitely some of the more interesting articles in our industry.

Thanks!
Sup3rcell

Article Search Engine
http://www.animalpak.com/html/search.cfm?section=livin

Tho not 100% sure, my guess is there wuz sumthin in Oxs contract with Animal statin that if the contracted ended, Animal would have to remove all content. Cant confirm tho.

Sup3rCell
11-17-14, 3:55 pm
Tho not 100% sure, my guess is there wuz sumthin in Oxs contract with Animal statin that if the contracted ended, Animal would have to remove all content. Cant confirm tho.

All of his videos are still accessible through the Animal youtube channel. Any chance you can ask some 1 on the team who may have more info. or point me in the right direction? If true, that sucks big time!

Thank you!

P Diesel
11-21-14, 2:02 pm
Ox is missed. He cannot be replaced

P

Sup3rCell
11-21-14, 6:10 pm
Ox is missed. He cannot be replaced

P

That's for sure. The unfortunate truth is that his two main sponsors don't utilize his talents the way Animal did (at least from a media, advertisement, and community outreach standpoint). I know most companies won't have the unique and creative insight that Universal Nutrition embodies (I mean this amazing company developed over a 37 year period and continues to grow), but it would be nice to see more contributions from others in the industry.

P Diesel
11-21-14, 6:53 pm
That's for sure. The unfortunate truth is that his two main sponsors don't utilize his talents the way Animal did (at least from a media, advertisement, and community outreach standpoint). I know most companies won't have the unique and creative insight that Universal Nutrition embodies (I mean this amazing company developed over a 37 year period and continues to grow), but it would be nice to see more contributions from others in the industry.

Very true. Sumthin u should also know and I'm sure it came through in his writing and videos. Evan was genuine and an all around solid dude. U rarely come across an athlete of that caliber that embodies those attributes.

P