PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: New Animal Bodybuilder - Dorian "HEAVYD" Hamilton

Lady Ignite
11-17-14, 1:16 pm
Dorian is born and raised in Canada. As a child he struggled in school and was overweight. He was not super athletic, but discovered that he was a decent hockey player. He found his outlet in hockey and played the sport for most of his younger years. However, his interest started to shift:

“When I was 12-13 years old my older brother was 16 and started getting pretty jacked from lifting weights. He started bringing home Flex magazines and it was at that time I fell in love with bodybuilding. Watching my older brother grow like a weed was just the inspiration I needed to get my fat ass in shape. For the first time in my life I knew what I wanted to do and felt passionate about it. From that moment forward I did everything I could to learn as much about bodybuilding as possible. I must have read the Arnold Encyclopedia front to back 3 times.... it was the first full book I read in my life!”

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p689/FeliciaFoglia/dorianbw_zps48965347.jpg (http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/FeliciaFoglia/media/dorianbw_zps48965347.jpg.html)

By the time Dorian was 17 he quit hockey and started his competitive bodybuilding journey. He entered his first show that year. He also took an interest in the business side of his passion and at 19 years he opened his own nutrition store. Dorian recently sold the business to one of Canada’s biggest supplement retailers and his focus on bodybuilding is steadfast.

“Bodybuilding is my greatest passion. I eat, sleep, and breathe bodybuilding. I don't bullshit and don't mess around. Hard work and dedication. It's what I live for. To me, Animal represents just that. Growing up this was always the one company that inspired me and I stayed true to. Animal is not just a brand or product. It is a brotherhood and I am humbled to be a part of it.”

Being seriously into bodybuilding for more than half of his life, Dorian’s goal is to earn his IFBB Pro Card.

Follow his journey here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43312-The-Road-To-Redemption-2015-Canadian-Nationals
Ask him a question: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43306-Heavy-D-s-House
Instagram: @dorian_hamilton

J-Dawg
11-17-14, 1:22 pm
Welcome aboard big guy!

naturalguy
11-17-14, 1:23 pm
Welcome to the family

G-Six
11-17-14, 1:36 pm
Welcome aboard, bro!

Razor
11-17-14, 2:23 pm
Huge welcome bro!

GUNZ
11-17-14, 2:34 pm
Welcome the the family!

Universal Rep
11-17-14, 2:45 pm
Welcome bro.

Firefist
11-18-14, 11:58 am
Thats a big dude. Aesthetic as hell.

Welcome brother.

HEAVYD
11-19-14, 1:56 pm
Thanks guys. Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Swolepez
11-20-14, 9:01 am
I was wondering when this signing would be announced as Universal has started following Dorian's Instagram the past week or so....

Looking forward to a lot of Dorian + Frank training videos!!

Altered Beast
11-20-14, 12:06 pm
That man is both massive and proportionate! Most impressive!

Also very happy to see a fellow big man on the FORVM. Too many ectomorphs =)

HEAVYD
11-24-14, 3:03 pm
[QUOTE=Altered Beast;1393983]That man is both massive and proportionate! Most impressive!

Also very happy to see a fellow big man on the FORVM. Too many ectomorphs =)[/QUOT

Thanks Bro!

Rex
11-24-14, 6:43 pm
Welcome to the brotherhood.

I gotta step up my game. I don´t want to be the small guy...

Rex
11-24-14, 6:44 pm
That man is both massive and proportionate! Most impressive!

Also very happy to see a fellow big man on the FORVM. Too many ectomorphs =)

So?! Are you jealous, fatass?!

Brometheus
11-24-14, 8:55 pm
Awesome! Can't wait to see some training vids.

Altered Beast
11-25-14, 1:53 pm
So?! Are you jealous, fatass?!

LOL! Us Raw Powerlifters have abs, obliques AND love handles. So to call us fat is a big no no. We just have a little more to love =)

HEAVYD
11-27-14, 12:45 am

thanks Bro! we all motivate and push one another. i was thinking the same thing when i joined lol.

Altered Beast
11-27-14, 3:56 pm

I don't think anyone feels big standing next to you, Rex!

Jay Nera
11-28-14, 10:48 pm
WElcome to the crew Big D!!

Pale Rider
11-30-14, 1:47 pm
Welcome

Razor
12-19-14, 11:11 am
Awesome video of you and Frank doing arms bro.

Swolepez
12-19-14, 8:32 pm
Awesome video of you and Frank doing arms bro.

Just watched it...Dorian and Frank are some big mother f***ers....made me want to grow beard out as well lol...