PDA

View Full Version : What did you have for Thanksgiving dinner

Rex
11-28-14, 6:42 pm
In Germany we do not celebrate Thanksgiving. Sadly...
I love seeing all the food posts on FB and IG of people´s dinner feasts. Let´s say they´re very inspirational for me... haha

What did you guys have for Thanksgiving? Maybe you could even post a couple pics as proof!

Orthodox
11-29-14, 9:57 am
In Germany we do not celebrate Thanksgiving. Sadly...
I love seeing all the food posts on FB and IG of people´s dinner feasts. Let´s say they´re very inspirational for me... haha

What did you guys have for Thanksgiving? Maybe you could even post a couple pics as proof!

The same thing I had the day before and every other day. Lol. Na, I never deviate from my 10- 12 meals? Why? They work and have done for many years. I eat same thing all year round. For me diet is not something that should ever be changed. Whether I'm cutting or bulking, its all the same. Just decrease or increase. Yeah its good to mix it up but it would also be good to not eat these meals in the first place. I dont get into all that. I been doing this too long. My taste buds have long since given up trying to protest. Like kai green said, " find something that works and Just get the job done!".

Jay Nera
11-30-14, 5:59 pm
The same thing I had the day before and every other day. Lol. Na, I never deviate from my 10- 12 meals? Why? They work and have done for many years. I eat same thing all year round. For me diet is not something that should ever be changed. Whether I'm cutting or bulking, its all the same. Just decrease or increase. Yeah its good to mix it up but it would also be good to not eat these meals in the first place. I dont get into all that. I been doing this too long. My taste buds have long since given up trying to protest. Like kai green said, " find something that works and Just get the job done!".

I don't like turkey…i forced my family to eat tacos. We had beef and pulled pork as options.. Turkey makes you sleepy….tacos make you strong.