PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back into Powerliftig

Thomas An
12-02-14, 7:46 am
Hello guys Im going to post this in several threads!! Im getting back into powerlifting after about 4 months off. I wanted advice from you guys to help me get me back into shape and the numbers I used to have. Currently I weigh about 115-120 pounds. And Im 5'4". My squat is 140, bench is 105, and deadlift is 240. Thanks.

P Diesel
12-04-14, 1:33 pm
Hello guys Im going to post this in several threads!! Im getting back into powerlifting after about 4 months off. I wanted advice from you guys to help me get me back into shape and the numbers I used to have. Currently I weigh about 115-120 pounds. And Im 5'4". My squat is 140, bench is 105, and deadlift is 240. Thanks.

obviously the numbers arent going to come back overnite, but u were there once and will be there again. my suggestion in the short term would be to work on ur core strength as much as possible as i am sure it has waned in ur time off. and his ur large movement with a lot of volume and controlled movments before jumping back to the heavy stuff. be diligent. it will return

P

Thomas An
12-06-14, 12:27 pm
obviously the numbers arent going to come back overnite, but u were there once and will be there again. my suggestion in the short term would be to work on ur core strength as much as possible as i am sure it has waned in ur time off. and his ur large movement with a lot of volume and controlled movments before jumping back to the heavy stuff. be diligent. it will return

P

awesome for your input! Thank you so much.

P Diesel
12-08-14, 10:39 am
awesome for your input! Thank you so much.

yup, keep us posted on how its coming.

P

Thomas An
02-17-15, 5:03 pm
yup, keep us posted on how its coming.

P

will do!