PDA

View Full Version : Eating while traveling... How to do it rite

Universal Rep
12-23-14, 3:22 pm
Take it from Frank who preps an entire meal in his hotel. No excuses.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwUlHGSzJdo

Swolepez
12-23-14, 6:12 pm
Awesome video....will incorporate some of these ideas during future vacations or when traveling...

Rex
12-24-14, 11:59 am
Of course you can always get a dozen cheeseburgers at Mc Donaldīs instead.
Right, Wrath?

Swolepez
12-26-14, 6:27 pm
Of course you can always get a dozen cheeseburgers at Mc Donaldīs instead.
Right, Wrath?

Hahaha... No lie, you can get a lot of food at McDonalds off the dollar menu....

I also like the rotessirie Chx that Frank bought in this video as well...already cooked, just need to cut it and put it in some Tupperware

Rex
12-27-14, 11:20 am
Hahaha... No lie, you can get a lot of food at McDonalds off the dollar menu....

I also like the rotessirie Chx that Frank bought in this video as well...already cooked, just need to cut it and put it in some Tupperware

When I am in the US I always get those precooked whole chickens. You guys have it so convenient...

Youngsir620
12-28-14, 1:37 pm
When I am in the US I always get those precooked whole chickens. You guys have it so convenient...
How do u guys feel about those rotissere chickens ? Something tells me It's just not as good for you as cooking up yoiur own chicken

Swolepez
12-28-14, 2:52 pm
How do u guys feel about those rotissere chickens ? Something tells me It's just not as good for you as cooking up yoiur own chicken

Cooking your own chx is better for you bc you know exactly what went into the chx when preparing/cooking it.....but rotessirie chx are a great option for when you're traveling and only have a microwave

Rex
12-31-14, 10:32 am
Cooking your own chx is better for you bc you know exactly what went into the chx when preparing/cooking it.....but rotessirie chx are a great option for when you're traveling and only have a microwave

I never reheat pre cooked food. At home or while traveling... I like cold food better.

Whole foods also offers grilled chicken breasts only. The only problem is they use so much seasoning. Theyīre usually covered with a thick layer of heavily salted and oily crap.

P Diesel
01-06-15, 1:55 pm

nothing like thatat stores in Germany Rex?

P

Rex
01-11-15, 6:03 pm
nothing like thatat stores in Germany Rex?

P

Oh hell no. Like I said, you guys have it far more convenient when it comes to catering daily life around a bodybuilding lifestyle

Razor
01-11-15, 9:52 pm
Great vid especially with the Cage being right around the corner and most of us being in hotels during it.

P Diesel
01-12-15, 9:39 am
Great vid especially with the Cage being right around the corner and most of us being in hotels during it.

razor,

i tried a bunch of them just to see if frank was just making it look easy. they are all extremely easy and convenient to make. not time what so ever

P

Rex
01-12-15, 11:19 am
Does Mc Dīs offer delivery service in all of the US?

In Germany they donīt, by the way....

P Diesel
01-14-15, 11:48 am
Does Mc Dīs offer delivery service in all of the US?

In Germany they donīt, by the way....

hahaha nah they dnt, but im sure it will be a thing of the future with the wide bodies we have here

P

rainman
01-14-15, 5:38 pm
They did a delivery service in Times Square NYC when I was there for my honeymoon a few years back. They also had a fancy Macdonalds off Wall Street with a grand piano in the window. I didn't treat the wife to a meal at either as I didn't want to spoil her too much.

Rex
01-14-15, 5:57 pm
hahaha nah they dnt, but im sure it will be a thing of the future with the wide bodies we have here

P

They donīt? I thought that would be a normal thing in the US. My intel must be false...

Rex
01-14-15, 6:01 pm
They did a delivery service in Times Square NYC when I was there for my honeymoon a few years back. They also had a fancy Macdonalds off Wall Street with a grand piano in the window. I didn't treat the wife to a meal at either as I didn't want to spoil her too much.

Man, you gotta appreciate your woman more.
Maybe you should throw her a suprise party at Mc Dīs for her next birthday.
Iīm sure sheīll love you even more