PDA

View Full Version : Can Juiced Amino cause diarrhea (or GI problem) ?

nufatty
12-26-14, 11:22 am
Hey,

Can Juiced Amino cause diarrhea (or GI problem) if 2 heaping scoop is used with 15 oz of water per gym session. I train for 2.5 - 3 hours and use 2 heaping scoops, drinking it in that time.

Been reading this abstract - http://jn.nutrition.org/content/137/6/1693S.full

Animal Rep
12-26-14, 2:01 pm
Hey,

Can Juiced Amino cause diarrhea (or GI problem) if 2 heaping scoop is used with 15 oz of water per gym session. I train for 2.5 - 3 hours and use 2 heaping scoops, drinking it in that time.

Been reading this abstract - http://jn.nutrition.org/content/137/6/1693S.full

I can't imagine anything in this complex having that effect on you. I take a scoop with my pre workout and then another that I sip on with a full shaker of water intra and have never had the runs. Check your preqorkout, does it have a high does of magnesium? Even though its good for absorbing nutrition, high doses of this can cause it.

nufatty
12-26-14, 2:11 pm
I can't imagine anything in this complex having that effect on you. I take a scoop with my pre workout and then another that I sip on with a full shaker of water intra and have never had the runs. Check your preqorkout, does it have a high does of magnesium? Even though its good for absorbing nutrition, high doses of this can cause it.

Ah good ! That orange juiced amino man, they are so damn tasty. 6 tubs of that stuff and still wondering if I have stocked it enough.

Nah my pre workout is High Volume + Caffeine pill (400mg). I'll keep looking for the reason.

Cronus
12-26-14, 6:13 pm
What a question. .

I'm already in my 3rd container of J.A (that orange flavor is just the ultimate. Send my compliments to the chef, cuz you did this one pefect!) and all has been well. No digestion issues or negative feedback.

Swolepez
12-26-14, 6:22 pm
I'm on my 7th bottle of Juiced Aminos and I haven't had any problems...nor have I heard of anyone having problems w/ it yet...check some of the ingredients in your pre??

Cellardweller
12-27-14, 12:55 pm
I was having a problem with GI irritation and green stools once. Saw an MD and had tests done, all negative. I was frustrated and payed attention to what I was eating and noticed I got the stools when I would go on a grape Gatoraide binge. I would mix grape aminos in the grape Gatoraide. Did some research and talked to some people at work (hospital) and it was from the grape dye. Seems like everyone is loving the Orange Juiced Aminos, but it could simply be the grape purple coloring. I use the grape Juiced Aminos mixed in grape Propel which has no purple dyes and don't really have any problems.

nufatty
12-27-14, 2:24 pm
I'm on my 7th bottle of Juiced Aminos and I haven't had any problems...nor have I heard of anyone having problems w/ it yet...check some of the ingredients in your pre??

Thanks for the reply ! Well I'm on my third tub too and didn't feel anything till now. I was looking for my diarrhea reason and came across that abstract and thought its better to ask.

Though I wonder how you are on your 7th tub :o You taking more than 2 scoops a day ? Because 6 empty tub X 15 serving per tub (considering 2 servings per day) = 3 months. I jumped on it as soon as it hit BB.com as I was waiting for it.

nufatty
12-27-14, 2:28 pm
I was having a problem with GI irritation and green stools once. Saw an MD and had tests done, all negative. I was frustrated and payed attention to what I was eating and noticed I got the stools when I would go on a grape Gatoraide binge. I would mix grape aminos in the grape Gatoraide. Did some research and talked to some people at work (hospital) and it was from the grape dye. Seems like everyone is loving the Orange Juiced Aminos, but it could simply be the grape purple coloring. I use the grape Juiced Aminos mixed in grape Propel which has no purple dyes and don't really have any problems.

I did have green stools before full blown diarrhea. I stopped every supplement I was having. Today I felt fine and took creatine and Juiced Amino and feel fine even now. Maybe its something else in my case.

Sad to say, I spent my 25th in my bathroom

Swolepez
12-27-14, 2:50 pm
Though I wonder how you are on your 7th tub :o You taking more than 2 scoops a day ? Because 6 empty tub X 15 serving per tub (considering 2 servings per day) = 3 months. I jumped on it as soon as it hit BB.com as I was waiting for it.

I went through the first 4 tubs like candy lol... Between meals and sometimes just bc the taste is so good...I currently use 2 scoops pre-workout

deanna7272
12-27-14, 4:28 pm
I went through the first 4 tubs like candy lol... Between meals and sometimes just bc the taste is so good...I currently use 2 scoops pre-workout

I use JA throughout the day and found myself going through it VERY quickly also... Lol.

I was usually have issues with different additives/fillers/sweeteners, but I have not had one issue from JA!! So happy about that...lol

Swolepez
12-27-14, 8:39 pm
I use JA throughout the day and found myself going through it VERY quickly also... Lol.

I was usually have issues with different additives/fillers/sweeteners, but I have not had one issue from JA!! So happy about that...lol

I've never had any issues with Animal products and Juiced Aminos is no different.....Orange Juiced is just so addicting hahaha

Cronus
01-03-15, 11:10 am

Wow, what a story. .
Was mixing the JA with just plain water not an option? Can't imagine one getting these same results with water.

Rex
01-14-15, 6:09 pm
Ah good ! That orange juiced amino man, they are so damn tasty. 6 tubs of that stuff and still wondering if I have stocked it enough.

Nah my pre workout is High Volume + Caffeine pill (400mg). I'll keep looking for the reason.

Caffeine can cause gut emptying and 400mg is quite a bit. A regular cup contains about 50mg and you know how this beverage can make you go to the bathroom in the morning.

Green stool can be caused by numerous things. Are you using a greens supplement or eating lots of green vegetables?
The Chlorophyll will definitely color your waste...

nufatty
01-18-15, 5:08 pm
Caffeine can cause gut emptying and 400mg is quite a bit. A regular cup contains about 50mg and you know how this beverage can make you go to the bathroom in the morning.

Green stool can be caused by numerous things. Are you using a greens supplement or eating lots of green vegetables?
The Chlorophyll will definitely color your waste...

Yup I know mate. Need a stim break, just not willing to go through the headaches etc. Too much pressure from work to tolerate this too. I start getting headaches even if I'm late on my caffeine intake. I go to gym to relieve stress from work. 2 hours of ME time, you know.

Yes, I was having spinach everyday at that time. However, I feel it was the one time thing. I didn't change ANY supplement, I'm back to everything I was on.