PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about stak

papercut
12-29-14, 12:16 pm
whats up guys. I'm looking to change up my current supplement regime and have been thinking about throwing a t booster in the mix. My current stack is pak flex daily. Shock therapy and storm as a pwo and proton 7 with universal creatine mono as a post. I've been reading up on animal test, stak and m stak and was looking to adding a cycle of 2 to my current stack. I've never tried any supps that effect hormones before so I'm looking for whatever advice I can get on what to take and how to take it.

Thanks,
-Jason

Swolepez
12-29-14, 9:59 pm
whats up guys. I'm looking to change up my current supplement regime and have been thinking about throwing a t booster in the mix. My current stack is pak flex daily. Shock therapy and storm as a pwo and proton 7 with universal creatine mono as a post. I've been reading up on animal test, stak and m stak and was looking to adding a cycle of 2 to my current stack. I've never tried any supps that effect hormones before so I'm looking for whatever advice I can get on what to take and how to take it.

Thanks,
-Jason

At 22yrs old I would probably go with M-Stak for now.....if you add anything else I would go w/ Omega

Swolepez
12-29-14, 10:07 pm
I'm looking for whatever advice I can get on what to take and how to take it.

As far as how to take M-Stak.....
You could take it between meals, upon waking or pre-workout

If you take it pre-workout I would take it 45mins pre and remove the stim pill since you already take Shock Therapy
Then you could take Shock 30mins pre

Also, you want to take M-Stak on a relatively empty stomach, so have you pre workout meal at least 30-45mins before you take M-Stak if you decide to use it pre-workout

Rex
01-18-15, 10:51 am
At 22yrs old I would probably go with M-Stak for now.....if you add anything else I would go w/ Omega

Honestly, at 22 years old you should not even bother with any supplements for natural Test production. Your own production should be at its peak. you can go bacck to that subject when you hit 30...

But defintely add a essential fatty acid supplement like Animal OMEGA. Thatīs what your current stack is definitely missing