PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Animals

Charles
12-30-14, 5:30 am
Wonderin' where all the NorCal Animals are! I live in the Sac area (Roseville) and was wondering who was up to do some liftin'. I work at a gym and can get locals in for free, Anybody down to train sometime? Hopefully we can get a bunch of people to come but even if it's 1 person, better than none.

UnknownGuardian
01-22-15, 8:22 pm
Wonderin' where all the NorCal Animals are! I live in the Sac area (Roseville) and was wondering who was up to do some liftin'. I work at a gym and can get locals in for free, Anybody down to train sometime? Hopefully we can get a bunch of people to come but even if it's 1 person, better than none.

I live out in Yuba City, CA and have been part of this FORVM for a while but never got a response to it. We have a new GYM here called IronBorn. Its in Yuba City, CA and has Strong Man/Powerlifting equpiment and the space to use it. Let me know what you think and want to do. We could even set up an ABC out here.

Charles
02-03-15, 3:47 pm
I live out in Yuba City, CA and have been part of this FORVM for a while but never got a response to it. We have a new GYM here called IronBorn. Its in Yuba City, CA and has Strong Man/Powerlifting equpiment and the space to use it. Let me know what you think and want to do. We could even set up an ABC out here.

Yeah man that would be awesome. I work at Gold's Gym in Citrus Heights and train out of Ironclad in Roseville which is kind of like IronBorn from the sound of it. Shoot me a message and I'll give you my number.