PDA

View Full Version : Rage XL solid together

MRmichael.hooker
12-30-14, 10:20 am
Question brothers. I've taken Rage since the original Agent O prototype. Once the new formula came out, I bought a can of each flavor. Since then, I've taken a long break from pre wo supps to allow my body to just recover from the abuse of stims. Just bought a new container of Rage XL, and it's basically solid. I'll try to shake up the whole container and nothing really breaks up. The 2x I've used it, I've had to basically chip it apart with a spoon to get it out. Is this something normal with the XL? Anyone else have this issue? The exp date isn't until 03/17 so that's not it.

Swolepez
12-30-14, 11:55 am
I had something similiar w/ my 5th tub of XL (fist 4 tubs were fine).
Here's what I did w/ mine and it worked pretty well: I poured the powder in my Tupperware and broke it w/ a spoon into smaller pieces, and then smashed the small pieces w/ the spoon into powder the best I could...as far as the effectiveness, it still has its potency.

I'm sure the Reps will take care of you though if you need it

Jay
12-30-14, 1:02 pm
Same happened to my tub. Its caused by moisture and you can still use it if you wanted to. If you noticed, Juiced Amino's has an air card in it to prevent this problem. Or, Maybe you could return it for a new one.

Swolepez
12-30-14, 1:22 pm
Same happened to my tub. Its caused by moisture and you can still use it if you wanted to. If you noticed, Juiced Amino's has an air card in it to prevent this problem. Or, Maybe you could return it for a new one.

Yep still usable, I'm actually going to keep one of the air cards from one of the tubs of JA and put it in my XL tub

J-Dawg
12-30-14, 2:20 pm
Question brothers. I've taken Rage since the original Agent O prototype. Once the new formula came out, I bought a can of each flavor. Since then, I've taken a long break from pre wo supps to allow my body to just recover from the abuse of stims. Just bought a new container of Rage XL, and it's basically solid. I'll try to shake up the whole container and nothing really breaks up. The 2x I've used it, I've had to basically chip it apart with a spoon to get it out. Is this something normal with the XL? Anyone else have this issue? The exp date isn't until 03/17 so that's not it.

Hey M , the issue with the solid Rage XL should be resolved now. Just hit us up at info@animalpak.com and we can send you a replacement out.

MRmichael.hooker
12-30-14, 2:43 pm
Hey M , the issue with the solid Rage XL should be resolved now. Just hit us up at info@animalpak.com and we can send you a replacement out.

One of these days I'm going to steal you and bring you to my work for customer service lol