PDA

View Full Version : Animal Seminar: Jason Huh

Animal Rep
12-30-14, 2:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-kkBnG3rU

Jason "HUGE" Huh recently held an Animal Barbell Club (ABC) Event down in Florida with fellow Animal athlete and powerlifter Jordan Wong in attendance. At that ABC Event, lifters got a chance to ask Huh some questions. Here's the video of the Animal Seminar that went down.

Swolepez
12-31-14, 12:01 am
Jason Huh telling it like it is...nice vid, hope for more like this

P Diesel
12-31-14, 8:49 am
Jwong6969 ... snapchat him

P

Rex
12-31-14, 10:34 am
I´ve learned a lot from Jason myself. His knowledge is wide and self tested. I´m glad be able to call him a friend

J Wong
01-05-15, 6:10 pm
Jwong6969 ... snapchat him

P

Do it.

P Diesel
01-06-15, 1:35 pm
I´ve learned a lot from Jason myself. His knowledge is wide and self tested. I´m glad be able to call him a friend

would like to see u guys train together at sum point

P

Cronus
01-08-15, 1:30 am
This was a great clip. I'm positive there's much more gold to be shared, just hope there's a longer footage uploaded down the road.

Rex
01-13-15, 10:51 am
would like to see u guys train together at sum point

P

The video is already shot. Jason and I trained back in Vegas. I learned very important stuff about back training in this one session. I´ll be twice as wide next time I step onstage... haha

Rex
01-13-15, 10:52 am
This was a great clip. I'm positive there's much more gold to be shared, just hope there's a longer footage uploaded down the road.

Great, right.
But very short... I also would like seeing the rest.

P Diesel
01-13-15, 10:55 am
The video is already shot. Jason and I trained back in Vegas. I learned very important stuff about back training in this one session. I´ll be twice as wide next time I step onstage... haha

u twice as wide with your conditioning is a scary thought bro

P

Swolepez
01-13-15, 1:33 pm

P

It is a scary thought... But i expect big things from Rex in 2015 and nothing less..

Swolepez
01-13-15, 1:45 pm

Keep bugging corporate to release the video lol..

Rex
01-19-15, 6:41 pm
Keep bugging corporate to release the video lol..

Well, I have to be diplomatic...

Rex
01-19-15, 6:45 pm

P

Not for me.

I can actually see new stretch marks on my lats almost every week. This is going to good...

Rex
01-19-15, 6:46 pm
It is a scary thought... But i expect big things from Rex in 2015 and nothing less..

Won´t let you down. Trust me.