PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: "Live Large" The BIG Pak Can Promo PART 2

Pages : [1] 2

G Diesel
01-09-15, 11:05 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994026/BigPakcan_zpse9154524.jpg

What's the point of living if you aren't going to live large? What's the point of doing anything if you aren't willing to go big?

Admittedly, moderation isn't my thing. And usually, neither are online promos. But this feels very different. This feels BIG.

And for good reason, in this thread, we are about to embark on the largest, most monumental giveaway we've ever done. Generosity teetering on the brink of lunacy. It is almost obscene.

This is the debut of this promotion. And of all the worthy places in cyberspace to start, we chose to do it at home. Here, with you, on the FORVM.

What you see in the above photo, dwarfing the piles of 45 lb plates, is a very large Animal Pak can. What is inside, I'm not at liberty to currently state. But suffice it to say, and this is not hyperbole, the contents of that massive can could quite literally change a lifter's life. You'll want to tell your friends, you'll want to take pics, you'll want to go to the gym and lift all the weights in the building.

So what must you do to earn it?

Tell us, right here in this thread, in 250 words or less, how Animal has changed your life. That's it. Pretty simple.

We'll sift through the entries, and choose what we consider the most worthy of the bunch.

Remember, as always, you must be at least 18 years old, and a US resident--with valid proof of age and a legit US mailing address.

The deadline for entry into this promo will be Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 8am EST. So don't hesitate. And don't sleep. Spread the word. Tell your crew. We will be picking a winner at the end of the month. And then taking this show on the road.

Look forward to seeing what you've got on your minds and your hearts. And to watching your minds be blown by what's inside.

Peace, G

naturalguy
01-09-15, 11:12 am
This gives new meaning to the word BIG

G-Six
01-09-15, 11:28 am
The winner of this promo is fn set for a very long time! I would be going wild if I won a promo like this so I encourage members to get in on this one. This is the granddaddy of them all!

Qstick99
01-09-15, 11:39 am
Sick promo, will definitely have to get a response up!

Razor
01-09-15, 11:41 am
OH man what and intro and what a promo!

Nix0r
01-09-15, 11:44 am
This is insane. Is it open to us lowly Watchmen to enter?

Universal Rep
01-09-15, 11:54 am
Finally... All those teaser pics on IG and now the big Pak can finally comes alive.

LayzieBone085
01-09-15, 12:00 pm
Animal has changed my life in a few ways. Meeting the crew and company at the Arnold classic at the cage is an eye opening experience on how they are so involved on "Brotherhood" and a family as a supplement company. not only do they produce great products, they also establish a great relationship among their crew, staff, and consumers. Besides that the Animal ABC Events where you get to lift with their pro's is an amazing opportunity to get to understand the company, their athletes, and also their supplements with talking with the people who represent the company. With this information it makes you realize how dominant this company has been in the industry.

C.Coronato
01-09-15, 12:08 pm
Awesome promo

IrishMike
01-09-15, 12:11 pm
While in my early 30's I got up to 330lbs. Very fat, very out of shape. I was on blood pressure medication and felt very bad about myself. I came to a crossroads where i decided that not even being in shape enough to play with my kids isnt acceptable anymore. I changed my eating habits and began working out. When looking for a multi to help supplement what at that time was more of a cutting diet I began using animal Pak. Immediately I had to know whose back it was on the can. After reading about what "Wrath" went through I tossed all of my excuses out of the window. I got down to a much leaner 247lbs. on a 6"0 frame. With dieetary, work out and even workout prep advice from some of the very greatest Men AND Women out there, all on this forum.

After about 2 years, I hit a slump. I became lethargic, got weak and just didnt have it in day to day life, let alone in my work outs.

After alot of testing I found out that my Testosterone levels were very low. My attitude began to suffer and I fell into some old habits. i put back on about 30lbs. With the help of my awesome Dr. I have gotten my T back on track and have my positive attitude back.

I'm back! and more motivated than ever.

Embee
01-09-15, 12:35 pm
Ow man, pretty bummed I live in Europe, time to move to the USA! I do have good family friends living in Miami though, does that count? Haha!

Whoever wins this will no doubt be deserving of this awesome prize though, I'm confident Animal will make sure of that.

Universal Rep
01-09-15, 1:05 pm

Dont see why not unless G disagrees.

Ow man, pretty bummed I live in Europe, time to move to the USA! I do have good family friends living in Miami though, does that count? Haha!

Whoever wins this will no doubt be deserving of this awesome prize though, I'm confident Animal will make sure of that.

Europe? Ya never know wut can happen with a promo like this...

kingdinz
01-09-15, 1:11 pm
I am at school teaching now, but once I get home I will be throwing up my story.

Charles
01-09-15, 1:17 pm
Growing up, my family never had a lot of money. We weren't able to get a bunch of good food, just food from the food locker and whatever my mom could get for free. Due to that, the food we were given wasn't really healthy and I grew up being overweight. At school I would always be the chubby kid that everyone pokes fun of due to weight. Around Junior year of high school I had enough. I started running and bought a weight set for my room. A couple months later I finally had enough money to help my mom buy better food, get myself a gym membership, and started to workout. I didn't want to be the chubby kid anymore, I wanted to show the kids who poked fun at me that I had enough. I started getting into Animal a little while back and my whole persona changed. Instead of being that guy in the gym that was only focused on myself and my goals, I wanted to help others. People, including those who picked on me, started seeing the change and asking for advice. I could have blown them off and said "screw you" but I helped. And it was all because I remember Animal Athletes saying that Animal isn't about focusing on oneself, it's about helping others. How has Animal helped me? I'm doing Strongman and Powerlifting now, and I don't have any grudges against those who poked fun of me. I help others now.

(Not part of the competition entry but I just want to say if anyone on the forum needs motivation, needs that extra push, or just wants to vent about shit that's holding them back, feel free to contact me on here)

Tony2Times
01-09-15, 1:34 pm
Animal has changed my life by giving me a starting point and a reason to change. I was always a scrawny kid. Being so skinny was just normal to me. But I realized I did not want to be normal my whole life. I wanted to strive to achieve the physique of an Animal. I remember Animal Pak being the first supplement I saw my father take in the late 90's. I saw this yellow and black canister and wondered what was inside. I had to see for myself. I popped open the top and there were those lovely bags filled with 11 pills. I read the can over and over again and became obsessed. I asked my father if I could take a pack and he said absolutely not. But he did say that I could train with him which was where it all started for me. If I had not seen that canister of Animal Pak that piqued my interest, I wouldn't have approached my father about it. In turn I probably wouldn't have started working out as early as I did. Today I am far from scrawny at 185 lbs and shooting for even more gains for myself. I still use Animal Pak daily. Every time I pop open that can it takes me through a trip down memory lane. Nostalgia at it's finest!

Swolepez
01-09-15, 1:41 pm
Animal has changed my life in appreciating The Journey

The Journey has been around my family for yrs. From my dad either having to make something of himself or die poor or my mom not having a childhood and dealing w/ racial issues, from siblings and I only having each other bc we never knew if our parents were going to leave. I've battled being overweight, anorexia, depression, lordosis and nose surgery. I haven't updated my Journey bc I've been battling "depression". I wrote this bc this is EXACTLY where Animal changed my life...helping me to accept The Journey. It's NOT about where you're from and it's NOT where you end up. Life is about the [The Journey[/b] in between those two points. You find out your true colors when your in the midst of temptation and tribulation. When you're knocked down to the ground and you feel like you can't get up and then you get knocked down some more; that's where you grow and learn, that's where you discover your inner strength. It's during the sacrifices, the hardships and the struggles when you really experience living. Yes, you don't want to look back to your past and yes you have a future goal in mind but how you got from point A to point B is the true Journey of your life. It's why we are all here. Thank you Animal for changing my life and for opening my eyes, mind and heart and helping me appreciate My Jouney....

nicklepore
01-09-15, 1:56 pm
Wow this is gonna be good!

Animal Rep
01-09-15, 1:59 pm
We love doing things for those who make us what we are. The masses that give this brand the strength it has, form the bond we all share that no other company can even pay for or dream of. This is a way for us to show that appreciation for what we get, in a HUGE way. I'm pumped to hear some real words from all of you out there on this. Best of luck to all of you.

DANO
01-09-15, 2:02 pm
How has Animal changed my life?

Wow, how hasn’t it is a better question….
From the first ad I remember, put in front of my face by my wife. Machine in the epic “Shut Up And Train”.
This started me on my Journey, where I started researching workouts and supplements. In my quests, the name that kept popping up was Animal Pak, needless to say I had to try what seemed to be the best on the block.
After a few cans (Not yet the Iconic ones!!) I ventured towards Stak, Test, and Cuts.. I found that contrary to other brands Animal usually UNDERsold their products, plus the emphasis was always on EAT first. this gave me good habits from the start.
I followed Wrath’s Journey religiously when it appeared on the website, I used the workout plans and articles as a personal inspiration…
Then came THE FORVM…. Shit just got real.
I have been a member here since day 1, I have seen the rise of many, and have made many friends that I will probably never meet face-to-face. I have shared many good and bad times with like-minded people that lift me up.
Now my family owns a gym, and we PROUDLY display and promote the Animal way of life….

Thanks for everything guys!

brnmanis
01-09-15, 2:06 pm
ANIMAL has changed my life in the following ways: Here I am at 38 years of age father of two girls and with the help of ANIMAL products I have successfully trained and competed in my first bench press competition where I set a PR of 400lbs. raw. Animal has helped me to fulfill my dreams and to believe that there are many more things left for me to accomplish in the lifting world. Animal has been a staple in my training routines and will continue to be in this year as I train to enter my first bodybuilding competition and second bench press competition this year. As a father, all the training and competing all the blood,sweat and dedication is to show my girls that they can achieve anything with hard work and determination and also to work smart as well as I do with using my Animal products. So Thank you Animal for being there with me on my journey and Here's to a bright 2015!!!

Kowboy
01-09-15, 2:06 pm
Animal is a legacy, one that I found in 2003 walking through the Arnold. Animal is a family, I remember seeing the monsters in the cage and always wanted to be one. Before Animal I was overweight, lazy, drank all the time and played video games. I have been through a lot of shit in my life and have put in a ton of work to get where I am. When I first started I knew nothing about fitness or lifting. I have made a ton of progress and without my family on the FORVM I wouldn’t be here. The Arnold use to be about getting free shit for me…now it is seeing my family once a year from all over the US. I rarely venture out these days to go to other booths. Without Animal I would be a fat pathetic slob addicted to video games and probably divorced by now. This is the only place where you can switch from bodybuilding to powerlifting ot strongman to crossfit to strongman and not one person bashes you. The advice you get on this forvm from the biggest names in the business is hard to match and worth way more then we spend in supplements.

Animal is a brotherhood, the brand has kept me on the right path and probably saved my health and kept me here for my family longer. That is the end goal right? Lift heavy shit and last forever. Forever an Animal…Trebin

Swolepez
01-09-15, 2:13 pm
We love doing things for those who make us what we are. The masses that give this brand the strength it has, form the bond we all share that no other company can even pay for or dream of. This is a way for us to show that appreciation for what we get, in a HUGE way. I'm pumped to hear some real words from all of you out there on this. Best of luck to all of you.

I actually had to shorten down my entry, I typed it and realized it was over 500 words lol...thanks for giving us the chance to be part of this promo..

Appollonian
01-09-15, 2:16 pm

Thank you for asking...

Dont see why not unless G disagrees.

...and thank you for answering.

jwtiger69
01-09-15, 2:39 pm
Animal has changed my life in a few ways. I use Flex every day. Without that I feel that I would have a hard time keeping up with my kids, house work and of course working out. I little over 3 years ago I started getting a lot of back pain. I would get spams in my lower back and have a lot of sciatic pain in my right leg. After a while I finally went to seek help. I have early degeneration in my L4-L5 and I am extremely subluxated. After continually treatment from my chiropractor I still had some pain here and there. It was then that I started looking around for something else that could help me. I decided to give Flex a try. I been using it for nearly two years now and I cannot even remember the last time I had any lower back pain. I am pushing myself harder in the gym than I ever have and even added another kid along the road. I feel great and do not think I would stop taking Flex ever (maybe when I die, lol). I am not sure if this is the type of answer you were looking, but I felt like sharing anyways.

wedge
01-09-15, 2:50 pm
Animal and the Forum holds me accountable and gives me a place where I fit in.
In my family and group of friends, I am the “big guy,” the one people come to for advice. No one cares if I add five pounds to my squat PR.
But the Animal crew and the legion at the Forum does. They’re there to offer motivation, training strategies and a swift kick in the ass when needed.
Animal has given me the opportunity to sift through no BS training and diet advice. Corporate provides supplements that work and do exactly as advertised.
All of this has let me move weights that I never thought I would reach. I’ve gone from being rail thin to having to shop for clothes in XXL sizes.
On top of that, I have forged friendships that would not have been possible without Animal and the Forum specifically. The kind of friendships where I’m offered a couch to crash on if I can make it to the Cage or a text to shoot the shit and see how things are going in my personal life.
Animal has been good to me. It is one of a few companies where I wear their logo proudly.

P Diesel
01-09-15, 2:52 pm
get after it fellas, take ur time and make it count. this should be wild

P

pkilcarr
01-09-15, 3:57 pm
And now we know what the enormous Pak can is for! I can't even imagine how much can fit in there lol Whoever wins will surely be set for quite a while..

Joe "Freight Train"
01-09-15, 4:03 pm
Animal has changed my life in a big way. Before I started powerlifitng I was playing college football. When it was over I couldn't figure out what to do. During that time my grandfather passed away. I became depressed. Started drinking often and became out of shape. One day my friend showed me a clip of THE CAGE. I was hooked. Started lifting again and then stated focusing on powerlifitng. Been at it for a year now. Started out with a 315 bench, 500 squat, 450 deadlift. Now I have a 455 bench, 700 squat, and a 650 deadlift. I just want to thank all the animal athletes that show us fans that hardships shouldn't get in the way of our goals. I will continue to grow in all aspects of life.

AJones148
01-09-15, 4:39 pm
So do I submit my entry here or is there somewhere else I should email it to?

jwilcher
01-09-15, 4:45 pm
I first got into Animal products in the beginning of nursing school. They warn you that everyone gains weight, eats poorly and stresses out. Instead I decided to be consumed with my own journey into the iron and to dig in.The idea of packing on the burden, walking alone and being solely accountable changed everything for me, and the Animal brand showed me the way. I gained 35 lbs of muscle, put 200lbs on my deadlift, 165lbs on my squat and 100lbs on my bench. School has been easy compared to the work I have put in under the bar, and here I am closing in on my last semester but I feel my journey is just getting started.

Universal Rep
01-09-15, 4:46 pm
So do I submit my entry here or is there somewhere else I should email it to?

This here thread would be the place. Good luck.

Da Eclipse
01-09-15, 4:47 pm
Dope !!

xdamienx
01-09-15, 5:08 pm
I'm a 21 year old guy that has always played by the rules. Go to college. Buy a home. Start a family. Wear that suit and tie. Hollow, numb, just going through all the motions.

I wanted to get fit. I thought I'd have to hire a personal trainer, learn all these healthy recipes, blah blah blah. I was expecting it to be another creaking routine in my already packed schedule.
Then I discovered Animal by picking up a can of Pak and Flex at a local store.
Completely raw, uncut, and pure motivation to get it done all on my own. That culture lit a burning desire in me. Now all that old shit is on the back burner and every day is a new day to train until I look like the Animal that's now inside me. From a small 180lbs @ 6'4" to my current 230, I have a new focus and dream that makes me feel alive and gives me purpose for myself and no one else. I have plans to begin competing in 2016, and who knows where I'll go from there.

And it all started with a can of Animal Pak.

DANO
01-09-15, 5:29 pm
Great entries so far!
Keep 'em coming!

MikeHerman
01-09-15, 5:46 pm
Animal has been my source of motivation, information, and nutrition since I've started powerlifting. Along with the fantastic products and advertisements that blow every other supplement company out of the water, THE FORVM has led me to a group of lifters who I now consider dear friends and partners who have pushed me further than I've ever been pushed. From a 525 lb total to a 1,070 total in 6 months, all due to hooking up with these guys. This year will also be my first year experiencing The Cage, and I'm ecstatic to see some of my favorite lifters in person. Animal represents the absolute best aspects of lifting to me, and they are far and away the best company to have on your side.

rshelton242
01-09-15, 6:07 pm
Animal has without a doubt changed my life as a powerlifter in a few ways. Animal supplies me and all lifters with great products that they make and stand behind 100%. I feel much better about training when I know I'm using products I can trust. I have never been super trusting of many supplements until animal picked me to test juiced aminos before they came out and there was a noticeable positive affect on my training. After that I was hooked on and switched all my supplements to animal/universal products. Another way my life has been changed by animal is all the free content they put out to further benefit me or all of us as lifters. Anything from recipes, to training philosophies, and form help. A video wrath put out of a recipe is a meal I have used for awhile now. Ground beef, salsa, white rice. Quick and easy. The "big on the basics" series has been super helpful. Especially a squat tutorial from Jay Nera made a huge difference in my squat mechanics and kept me from getting forward, a big problem I had up until that point. Animal is a stand up company that stands behind their products, their content, their athletes, and their customers. They are the team, the family powerlifters and bodybuilders strive to hopefully one day be apart of.

rshelton242
01-09-15, 6:07 pm
P.S. Can't wait to get up to the Arnold this year watch the cage events and meet some of the guys!

Embee
01-09-15, 7:35 pm

Well, might as well give you guys my story on how Animal changed my life then!

2.5 years ago I was in a hospital after a bad motorcycle crash during a race. After spending a full week in ICU because I couldn't even breathe on my own, I remember one of the surgeons coming in giving me a long list of things I would never be able to do anymore. I couldn't really speak but on the inside I was screaming. "F*ck you!", I thought, "I'm going to prove you wrong!". Several weeks passed and eventually I was able to return home.
One night while lying awake due to the pain, I turned to my girlfriend and vocalized my goal: "I'm going to be stronger than I've ever been". The goal was there, but the journey would be long and tough.
Growing up without a father has meant I always had to look for role models outside of my own home. I wanted to be stronger, so I started looking for strong guys. This quickly led me to powerlifting, a world filled with incredibly strong guys. There was one group that stood out amongst the crowd though, the Animal athletes. Humble, but absolutely dominating. Role models not just by their athletic achievements, but by their moral qualities as well.
Animal's athletes and products continue to inspire and help me to become even stronger and better, while staying humble and sharing my passion with others, helping them whenever I can. It has become a way of life, not just any life, the Animal life.

Thank you.

AJones148
01-09-15, 7:43 pm
How has Animal Pak changed my life?
I’ll start this by saying I’m not gonna lie and say any product or supplement has changed my life. Your Paks are solid and I take them when I can afford to, but I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be, due to “financial challenges”
However, your FORVM has changed my life. I’ve been on here for less than a year, posting my Journey, and there have been many ups and downs. Until last week, I always trained alone. The few friends I have who are even slightly into lifting either live far away, prefer bodybuilding, or aren’t serious about lifting. Powerlifting is hands down, the most important thing in my life, over school, work, everything. None of them get it. They don’t understand the sacrifices I make to be a better lifter, why I put so much into it, or why I get so mad when I miss my lifts. I’ve been told all kinds of bullshit, including “give up and just do bodybuilding,” and “maybe you’re just never gonna lift that weight.”
But on the FORVM, I’ve found some really awesome supportive people, who understand where I’m coming from. They have always been encouraging and tell me not to give up, even at my worst moments. My FORVM fam has helped me much more than people I know in real life. One day I want to lift in the cage. The FORVM has shown me that with dedication, I will reach my lifting goals and eventually I will lift in that cage with the Animals.

bcs4life
01-09-15, 9:22 pm
It's simple. "NEVER BACK DOWN!" Total brand quality is something that very few companies possess. Animal is made up of quality people, community, and supps. It's a brand that gives it's customers everything it has to offer. Animal helped me create an identity for myself and achieve things I never thought possible. I have never felt more comfortable being the freak in the gym everyday. Putting heavier and heavier weights on my back not caring about the consequences. I will NEVER BACK DOWN! That is how Animal changed my life. I do what I do for ME, and when I need someone to talk to I have this community and all the superior athletes affiliated with Animal to get my back and lift me up. ANIMAL IS A LIFESTYLE AND A MINDSET.

deiontebrah
01-09-15, 10:19 pm
Animal has changed my life by giving me something that makes me want to jump out of bed everyday. Although im young i take this lifestyle very seriously, and while a lot of other guys my age cant stay focused or have the discipline to go after something they love, i can. People tell me im wasting my time doing this and i should just be having fun while im young, but this is my fun. Some past events in my life were things no kid should have to go through, but instead of turning to something negative i found a blessing in disguise. I dove straight in to competing too fast, but in doing so i found a passion that not many other people can say they found. In a world where theres prettyboy fitness guys all around, there i am hat pulled down doing the damn work like an ANIMAL should. Sleeping every night, getting my meals day in and out, and killing it each day. It may seem shallow to other people, but to me it is life.

GunRock
01-09-15, 10:49 pm
2011 I’m an outsider, convinced all supplement companies are the same and most are shady. I pass a ten foot Cage at the Arnold, full of wild Animals lifting. How can I be down?

2012 I joined the Brotherhood. Got on The Forum and started lurking. I absorb the integrity, work ethic and love. From Pros to Bros, EVERYBODY reps the company HARD.

2014 time to meet the family in person. First is Wrath at The Cage. We discuss his car wreck. He shrugs says, “I’m still here, Man.” Met Brandon Lilly the same day. He’s acting like lifting after your knees explode under you is as normal as breathing. Ibn Mahama sells me a shirt then we talk about powerlifting and being from Africa.

March 29, 2014 I injured my right pec at my last planned competition for the year. Thank God it happened! During treatment they found a suspicious lump on my right leg. Got biopsied in June; went back under the knife July 31 to get the rest of it. Cancer free but not strong enough to bend my right leg. Animal vids and products get me through. Thank God for PM and Flex! I follow Brandon Lilly, Wrath and P Diesel.

Watching . . . Listening. . . Learning . . . Nine days post-surgery I set a raw state bench record.

2015 I’m giving back. I’m an ABC coordinator setting up events to grow and celebrate our bond.

From outsider to Brother, rocking homemade gear; bringing others in.

That’s how Animal changed my life.

zodiac138
01-09-15, 10:53 pm
I have always known that I was different, just an outcast in society. I searched for something to fill the void, and the iron called to me. It was a beacon of hope in a dark time. As I trained, I changed. Then in 2005, The Journey came out. Someone understood me. I would race to the store every month to buy the latest bodybuilding magazine just to see the new 2 page spread that was The Journey. What Arnold was to many in the 1980's, Wrath was to me. I would cut each one out to hang on my wall. When I moved, the journey followed. I was never alone in a disconnected world. The Journey led to the Forum which led to the Brotherhood. I have met many others along the way that shared my beliefs. We become more than nameless faces. We become an unbreakable support system that encourages each other to push further and train harder. We never walk alone in this world anymore. We wear the Animal shirt with pride. It calls out to our brothers and encourages others to dig deep inside themselves to become the best they can be. The iconic A tells others that we can not and will not be stopped. This is what Animal means to me.

Freight
01-09-15, 11:12 pm
For 14 year I ate, slept, and dreamed about football. I gave up having a social life in high school for an opportunity to play full back at James Madison University. Unfortunately due to injury (I had the sesimoid bone taken out of my right foot) I was told to either gain 60 pounds and play center or leave the team. That kind of weight gain would have been incredibly unhealthy so I decided to walk away entering my junior year. All of a sudden everything that I had ever worked for was gone. In my mind I no longer had any reason to be athletic or healthy either mentally or physically. And fell into a somewhat state of depression, which forced my grades and relationships to suffer and slip. That's when my buddy who was into bodybuilding forced me to go to the Arnold with him, giving me a reason to fall back in love with the gym. Now I had dabbled with supplements up to this point but largely had no idea what I everything really did but Animal products always looked super hardcore sitting on the shelves at GNC and subsequently my parents never let me have them. The first thing I did was buy Pak, Omega, and Stak. At this pointin my life I am 23 (in 9 days) and have just finished up my first semester of grad school, I'm stronger than I ever was playing football and come Jan 14 I will have been with my girlfriend for three years. What animal did for me was to make it ok to not be a football player anymore, and instead channel my focus into lifting and making myself a better person. Regardless if I win this or not I do want to say thanks, y'all really helped me through a difficult time in my life.

sgerwel1985
01-10-15, 12:56 am
How animal has changed my life? Quite simple, i've been an "on again, off again lifter" for quite some time. After coming to this site and using their products i have become a regular viewer/user and gym visitor. I went from roughly 300LB+ barely able to move 245, to 265lb able to move 350. I've got myself healthier by all the athletes advice and this communities advice/questions. For me, being an Animal goes beyond in the weight room... But it starts and ends there! I know I got a long way to go until my ultimate goal in terms of health and physical accomplishments, but I know I’ll get there with the insane resources and supplements available to me from this site. Regardless if I win, I just want everyone here to know how appreciative I am to everyone involved at Animal/Universal for keeping me motivated along the way. So as far as i'm concerned, outside of the great supplements. Animal has taught me a way of life that goes beyond the gym and into my personal life as a professional (in my job), at home as a husband and father, and also one in the gym! My resolution for 2015 is to continue my progress to get to below 250lb and compete in my first powerlifting meet. Where i can show myself and others what Animal truly stands for!

Happy New Years

aziron
01-10-15, 9:34 am
I am a 30 year old male who in the last two years has switched to Universal/Animal products exclusively. After getting out of the Army I fell into the party scene, was out drinking 3-4 nights a week, put on close to 25 lbs. and was getting a beer gut. I knew something had to change. When I first got into lifting I joined a small hardcore gym in Detroit and loved it, a perfect Animal gym. Due to my job I packed up and moved cross country to Arizona and couldn’t find a “real gym”. I was losing my motivation and drive to continue, though I never quit. After finding The Forum, I realized it’s not the gym, or the people in it (although that helps), I had to dig deep and find that drive within myself. Thanks to Animal products and this forum, I have put on 40 lbs. of muscle over the last 8 years, blasted though all of my PR’s, and am more motivated than ever. Animal has shown me it’s not about marketing fluff or BS’ing customers. They live by what they preach and push their customers to do the same. I am constantly on the Animal YouTube page trying to better myself learning from the best in the industry. This has completely made me a happier and healthier person.

kingdinz
01-10-15, 9:53 am
In 2005 I bought every ANIMAL product with my freshman loan money because of the ad I saw. Black & white massive guy in a beat up room, no guarantees just to train. Fast forward to after school I stopped training due to working around the clock as a low level manager in hospitality. Something needed to change that is when I went to grad school for Kinesiology and become a health & PE teacher. My love for ANIMAL came back, training meant something again.

March 2013 The Cage/National ABC everything finally comes full circle. I met everyone see how everyone is nice, willing to help anyone in their "journey." This was truly a life-changing experience. This made me look at EVERYTHING different. Not just how I approach training and lifting weights but LIFE. I am a husband, father of a 10 month daughter born March 3rd 2014. I am a day to day PE substitute teacher trying to make a change in students lives everyday hoping I this could be the year I get a contract to become full-time. I work 3-4 part-time jobs. I don't complain I show up to everything and say two different quotes "Shut up and Train" or "Shut up and Do It" because I have to survive my journey. Animal is raw, gritty, no-nonsense, family, life-changing and it is all those because of the people who represent ANIMAL from behind the scenes, athletes and the brotherhood. That is how ANIMAL has impacted my life.

HIGA MONSTER
01-10-15, 12:55 pm
Love the entries so far...get on it guys & gals!

HIGA

Angst
01-10-15, 1:03 pm
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/60799882

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/60799862

I started lifting about 10 years ago and wanted to do a bodybuilding show just to challenge myself. I ended up finished second, and I wasn't able to finish higher than that in my subsequent shows, until my 7th one, where I finally won and realized my dream of becoming a bodybuilding champion. A lot has changed over the years but one constant remained, Animal Pak. The entire Animal line became my stable from when I was 125lbs to when I'm 225lbs. Animal supplements are affordable, effective, and made with quality, tried and truth ingredients. And I can say that for the entire Animal line because I have used each product multiple times over the years, to the point where I wouldn't bother to train if I'm not gonna take the Pak, and I wouldn't bother to compete if I'm not gonna take Nitro and Cuts. That's how essential the Animal products are to reaching my goals.

There were two things that I learned from the very beginning that truly set the course for me, always march to the beat of your own drums, and always strive to be your best, because the less you make of yourself, the less the rest of the society will have to live up to. I took those lessons to heart, and that's why I'm at where I am today, that's how Animal changed my life.

Cellardweller
01-10-15, 2:19 pm
Since he hasn't posted in here, I'm guessing J-Dawg is in that can.

Jay
01-10-15, 6:27 pm
My first experience with the Animal brand was at the Europa Expo that was held in Hartford, CT. There I met some employees of the company handing out samples and talking to me about the brand and what it was about. Instead of selling products and seeing dollar signs, they talked to me like a human being. The next day I attended my first ABC event. Since then, I’ve helped to set up a few ABC events in Connecticut, attended the UBC events, tested some prototypes, and even got to work the cage. I spend time on the Animal and Universalusa Forums. I have absorbed every piece of information and help out anyway I can. I use their products because they work, period. Check out my social sites and you’ll see lots of pictures Animal/Universal related products to help spread the word and show that I support their products. It was this company that influenced me to compete in my first powerlifting competition and I now have scheduled my 5th meet. The Animal family, forum members, employees, and athletes have answered my questions and continue to motivate me to bust ass in the gym everyday to win the war against myself. I have learned everything I know about this sport from the Animal forums and videos. Animal has helped me hit new strength PR’s, given me new diet and training ideas, and make many friends. I’m proud to wear my Animal gear and support a company that gives back to its fans.

Jay.

Jessejames
01-10-15, 7:27 pm
I began lifting shortly after my father abandoned my family. Anger management courses and shrinks weren't doing shit for me. So i began lifting to cope with my mental health and anger problems. Shortly after i was given an old Animal t-shirt (bold and yellow) by a brother of mine. The thing was tattered to shit and faded but i wore that thing every time i stepped in the gym. As i began to research the brand i found myself falling into video after video. Wrath was my first idol like many i'm sure, but eventually the animal brand pushed me in the direction of power lifting. Through Animal i not only discovered power lifting, but my new home gym, Dynamo Barbell Club in Ottawa, where i now train under Jay Nera. I have made friends, learned,grown and finally gotten my sanity back. I lift with a purpose now, and i am very lucky i get to train under one of Animals top athletes. Thanks for all the memories i now have forever, without your brand i probably would have never stumbled upon them.

Jesse

GUNS
01-11-15, 12:07 am
Very cool, this one is going to blow up!

carlowski
01-11-15, 10:54 am
Hello my brothers!! I'd like to share how Animal has changed my life. I work in a very stressful environment I work 90 -100 hours a week. Sometimes I have no motivation to lift but I see all the greats like Antoine and Magrath and I want to be like them. So I get home take a couple of scoops of Rage XL and I get the energy to move weight all night long!
So that is how Animal changed or helped me and motivated me!

RomeyGBOD
01-11-15, 4:08 pm
Animal is different. Animal speaks to me. I love what animal stands for and the image animal has. Animal has helped me through my life. The good & bad times, we've all had them and we have our things to turn too. I turned to animal. The YouTube videos, IG, the gear and posters and most of all the athletes. Every Animal athlete has something I can learn from and take from to make me a better person, lifter and apply to life. They're all humble and are willing to help with anything from technique to life. Having people like that to look up to and admire as a teenager, there's nothing like it. Animal means so much to me. The passion and motivation for the sport. Ever since I came across Animal its had my attention and this connection. The Animal ads in magazines I'd stick in my locker and room, the shirts I wear to school and the gym everyday. Some people don't understand but Animal is me. It's much more than a company to me. It makes me who I am. It's a dream of mine to be a part of Animal and be a part of the team and to have a company as strong and as close as Animal have your back and support you. One of the best feelings is wearing an Animal shirt.. Makes you feel like your a part of something, a team, or a brotherhood. Thank you Animal.

Appollonian
01-12-15, 8:39 am
I got my first introduction to Animal via advertising back in 2007. I picked up my first can late in 2007, having run out of my other multivitamin and I decided it was time. What the actual product itself has done for me cannot be overstated, but that’s just a part of how Animal Pak changed my life. It brought me to the FORVM, amongst a group of people who are all different and on their own journey, but with a singular passion to continuously improve who they are, to be bigger/better/faster/smarter than the day before. Animal wasn’t the driving force in my life to give me the desire for self-improvement, but it is the place that showed me all the different ways it can be achieved, and awesome examples of other people putting thought into action. Just as important Animal has shown me during my struggles that others have faced bigger obstacles, but come back stronger than ever, reinvigorated and using their hurdles as fuel to push forward.

When I finally met a few of the folks at an ABC in 2012 it was like a family reunion, like we had been friends for years. Meeting people at the Arnold Expo and the Cage it was more of the same, but on a more grand scale.

I can’t say where I’ll be in another 7 years but I can say that Animal will be by my side and I’m very grateful.

G Diesel
01-12-15, 9:52 am
Some great responses thus far. The personal stuff is what I find the most profound.

Peace, G

P Diesel
01-12-15, 9:56 am
Some great responses thus far. The personal stuff is what I find the most profound.

Peace, G

i agree, vague and general is ok but doesnt quite connect. real and honest always seems to come through in a different way no matter how ugly it may be sumtimes.

P

naturalguy
01-12-15, 10:03 am

Yup, that is where we keep him

J-Dawg
01-12-15, 10:05 am

LMAO! I just popped out to post here.

Some really great entries so far though. I'm really enjoying reading about people's introduction to Animal and how we've made an impact on 'em.

DANO
01-12-15, 10:26 am
LMAO! I just popped out to post here.

Some really great entries so far though. I'm really enjoying reading about people's introduction to Animal and how we've made an impact on 'em.

Ya, you guys have made a huge impact on my life for sure...
There are very few t-shirts that I wear that aren't Animal/Universal related... Right now on my desk at work, I have an Animal mug, and Universal shaker..http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/Mobile%20Uploads/14210762594321534301933_zpsf30debcb.jpg (http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/DANO365/media/Mobile%20Uploads/14210762594321534301933_zpsf30debcb.jpg.html)

G Diesel
01-12-15, 11:44 am
Ya, you guys have made a huge impact on my life for sure...
There are very few t-shirts that I wear that aren't Animal/Universal related... Right now on my desk at work, I have an Animal mug, and Universal shaker..http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/Mobile%20Uploads/14210762594321534301933_zpsf30debcb.jpg (http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/DANO365/media/Mobile%20Uploads/14210762594321534301933_zpsf30debcb.jpg.html)

That's dope. I'd be lying if I didn't say good pics are a nice touch.

Peace, G

Kowboy
01-12-15, 11:55 am
I still have the sticker name tag from the 2013 national abc attached to my desk at work haha.

ThatOneGuyKyle
01-12-15, 3:23 pm
Animal has been my go to and my motivation ever since i started my weight loss journey from 290lbs, with my first animal pak and animal cuts, to where i'm at today... 200lbs. I've used animal products throughout my military career of 4 years so far to improve myself in every way that i could, and animal is currently the staple in taking my journey with fitness and weight loss to the next level through competing in mens physique later this year. The message that animal sends has always been one that's inspired me to go above and beyond, to push where others wont, and to do more than is required of me.

scotty2hotty
01-12-15, 7:28 pm
Animal has truly changed my life and gains in many ways. It's hard to go wrong with a company that has been around since the glory days. Pak, stak, mstak, flex, pump, juiced aminos and now animal whey. I love them all. My bench and squat and deadlift have increased dramatically. Stronger and have more stamina. 1 year now on this stack and have just now added the whey. I've tried many other products but nothing comes close to what animal offers. To much hype and proprietary blends out there. Can't wait to see what comes out next. Thanks for keeping it real and simple. Animal and universal for life

v

Firefist
01-12-15, 7:34 pm
Good luck to everyone in this thing. Someones gonna be really happy.

Animal has been a huge part of my life the past 7 years. Can't what to see what it's done for other people.

Roy03
01-12-15, 10:44 pm
This journey started the same way a lot of other guys did. Used to be a fat kid, started lifting to look better and eventually get the attention of more girls. As the days and months went by, lifting became a hobby and my interest in the lifestyle was growing. I than stumbled across this video of Richard Hawthorne lifting 600 in the cage, incredible. This exact day was the day lifting, for me, became an obsession, alongside Animal. There's not a single day that I've missed a Pak with my breakfast in three years. Getting inspiration and information from guys like Frank McGrath, Dan Green, Brandon Lilly and the list goes on, is what keeps me going everyday with the same passion and intensity. And to this day I still question myself as to why I love this brand so much. And these things always come to my mind: There's no other supplement companies that are this close to their customers, no other companies that make you feel a part of it. Hell If I have a question about nutrition, I can go ask REX and have a discussion with him. How awesome is that. This is how it changed me, not only did it boost my passion for lifting and the lifestyle , there's this feeling I get everyday, the feeling of being Animal.

Kowboy
01-13-15, 9:35 am
Good luck to everyone in this thing. Someones gonna be really happy.

Animal has been a huge part of my life the past 7 years. Can't what to see what it's done for other people.

What is crazy to think about is that it has nothing to do w/ supplements for me any more. It is the community, the people.

DANO
01-13-15, 10:01 am
What is crazy to think about is that it has nothing to do w/ supplements for me any more. It is the community, the people.

I know exactly what you are saying...
The people on these boards are a huge inspiration.

Kowboy
01-13-15, 11:01 am
Yep, if animal didn't make supplements I would still be here and if not here I know we would all find a way to keep in touch. THat means a lot to me and is why I will always be loyal to Animal.

Flash419
01-13-15, 11:33 am
WOW.. great promo..

How has Animal changed my life.... Brotherhood..direction..goals..the Journey
Been a daily Animal pak user for well over a decade. I've been a tester for new products 4 times, worked the Cage at the Arnold twice, and attended the last 9 years. I've been a Forum member since day 1.
I AM the Animal guy. Guys I work with, guys at the gym.. when asked what's a good vitamin, whats a good pre-workout, whats a good amino. Animal.. everytime I've met lots of fellow lifters, here, at the Cage and the ABCs. Many I talk to daily..texts, calls.. This is where it all began. Most of us are that lone hardcore serious lifter at our gym, Animal gives us all a place to meet others just like us.. The Forum, places to meet and crush the weight.. the ABCs, and absolutely the best supplements on the market. Daily Vitamins, Aminos, Pre-workout, Recovery, Protein.. ANIMAL, everytime, everyday, always.

Swolepez
01-13-15, 1:30 pm

I agree, what kept me here is that everyone on the FORVM is shown the same kind of love and respect... No matter if it's the athlete, an ABC coordinator, a Rep, a regular on the boards or the first time poster who is asking, " what protein should I take?".... It didn't matter, everyone is treated the same on this Forvm and everyone is going through their journey...this is the first online Forum I ever joined, and it's still the one I like to call home..

Universal Rep
01-13-15, 1:33 pm
I know exactly what you are saying...
The people on these boards are a huge inspiration.

Thanks man. I try hard...

Haha. Good luck folks. A smashin promo for sure.

Kowboy
01-13-15, 1:52 pm
I agree, what kept me here is that everyone on the FORVM is shown the same kind of love and respect... No matter if it's the athlete, an ABC coordinator, a Rep, a regular on the boards or the first time poster who is asking, " what protein should I take?".... It didn't matter, everyone is treated the same on this Forvm and everyone is going through their journey...this is the first online Forum I ever joined, and it's still the one I like to call home..

I have been on hundreds (well maybe like 30) and this is the only one I religiously post on.

DANO
01-13-15, 2:15 pm
Thanks man. I try hard...

Haha. Good luck folks. A smashin promo for sure.
Niiice! Haha
U-Rep's got jokes!

I have been on hundreds (well maybe like 30) and this is the only one I religiously post on.

Amen brothers... This and the UniversalUSA are the only places you will find me.... But mostly here.

Swolepez
01-13-15, 2:20 pm
Amen brothers... This and the UniversalUSA are the only places you will find me.... But mostly here.

Same here ^^^ .. Although I've recently been on BB.com forum as well...on the UniversalUSA and BB forums I'm under the username: urg862

Kowboy
01-13-15, 2:47 pm
Niiice! Haha
U-Rep's got jokes!

I am mostly animal because I can't get to UniversalUSA at work haha

aziron
01-13-15, 3:41 pm
Sorry guys, ive been using this site awhile now but new to actually posting. How come its telling me I cant post attachments?

CHITO
01-13-15, 4:49 pm
I've only been lifting 8 months now from the start I've been using animal products cause I've noticed your company is like a big family that all lift. I've called a few times asking about your products and how to use them or just basic lifting questions and you guys always give me a answer. I've called other company about there products and lifting questions. They replied we don't have time for that or loom on YouTube. That's why I will be with animal 100%. I've been getting great results with your products and awesome gains. Currently I'm using animal pak,omega,flex,nitro,and rage. It would be awesome to win the big can. Even if I don't I will stand by your company and products keep up the great work

Firefist
01-13-15, 5:42 pm

No doubt. You guys have driven me more than anything to train harder and live up to the A.

DANO
01-13-15, 5:51 pm
Sorry guys, ive been using this site awhile now but new to actually posting. How come its telling me I cant post attachments?

What are you trying to do? Because you have to use "the codes" to add images or videos..

aziron
01-13-15, 7:37 pm
What are you trying to do? Because you have to use "the codes" to add images or videos..

Just trying to add some pics

DANO
01-13-15, 7:45 pm
Just trying to add some pics

OK, easiest thing to do is start a photobucket acct, and upload to it. They have a "share" feature that you can just copy and paste into here... You pick up the [img] link.

aziron
01-14-15, 7:38 am
OK, easiest thing to do is start a photobucket acct, and upload to it. They have a "share" feature that you can just copy and paste into here... You pick up the [img] link.

Ok, thanks!

aziron
01-14-15, 7:42 am
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/japohl1/office.jpg

aziron
01-14-15, 7:43 am
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/japohl1/Home.jpg

aziron
01-14-15, 7:43 am
For you G Diesel since you like the photos!

Universal Rep
01-14-15, 4:12 pm
Same here ^^^ .. Although I've recently been on BB.com forum as well...on the UniversalUSA and BB forums I'm under the username: urg862

Gotta get back to the fan cave thread... Missin u, haha.

Swolepez
01-14-15, 5:11 pm
Gotta get back to the fan cave thread... Missin u, haha.

Hahaha, it feels good to be missed...honestly, with all the other Animal/Universal threads on BB.com the fan cave started to slip my mind but I just dropped the thread a visit lol..

AJP1
01-15-15, 1:28 am
From gym to dedicated gym across this great country of ours, there is one name known among the bodybuilding circles - one name on the lips of physique champions all around the globe: Universal. Since the very first Sandow was ever handed to the first Olympian during bodybuilding's Golden Age, Universal has been a vital part of the community.

Community. Now in our fifth decade, this word's meaning and importance has grown for us. Not only do we strive to make the highest quality nutritional supplements, but we also do our part to support the sport as a whole and to promote its positive and uplifting qualities. We also give back to the community that has given to us in the form of educational events and charities.

As we build towards the future, we will always remember our roots. These roots go way back and connect us into the sport's larger history. We believe that in order to move forward, you need to know where you've come from. Bodybuilding is more than a sport. It is a lifestyle, a purpose. Bodybuilding is our community. We live and breathe it every day. We have for a long time now. Since 1977.

The company is in its 5th decade, hard to have companies in the industry match 'em.
I fit the animal credo & what that means to me is getting the job done by any means necessary & not making excuses. Everything in life is a challenge that what makes you stronger and let's you know your alive! There's no point in staying stagnant that gets old and stale. Push yourself in everything, your career, your family, your life, & your health. Strive to be better than you are now. Trust me, you accomplish something and you'll appreciate it a whole lot more when you actually earn it! Keep your priorities in order as well & always know where you stand! I am an ANIMAL!

As far as life changing, you can say it's the supplement brand that I grew up on, cause these were the 1st products I took when I first started lifting. Took a small break from them & came right back to the brand... Why you ask?
Quite simply because they WORK, they are HARDCORE, I TRUST the company... to put what's in the product in the actual product & for the label to match what's in the product, they honestly STAND BEHIND their customers & products, & finally they have the same VALUES, BELIEFS, WORK ETHIC that I breath everyday! It's a CREDO!
You have to work hard to get where you NEED/WANT to be.

I AM AN ANIMAL! All day, everyday!

G Diesel
01-15-15, 9:49 am
No doubt. You guys have driven me more than anything to train harder and live up to the A.

Very true. And very well said.

For you G Diesel since you like the photos!

I see you my brother. Well played sir.

Peace, G

throwermuscle
01-15-15, 11:24 am
starting in high school, i saw the animal pak ads featuring wrath, the images in those ads were exactly what i wanted in my life, the idea of walking into a gym, hoodie up, headphones blaring was heaven to me. but one problem, i was a highschool kid with a mom that didnt exactly appreciate the lifestyle. well, knowing it was going to take some doing, i joined this forum, i got all the information i could, i even won myself one of the journey books featuring all those ads i loved so much. i used my new found knowledge, and my desire, and i convinced the powers that be to let me at least try my dream. the rest, as they say, is history. i lifted my heart out... i gained some size, moved up my prs, and to date, im a powerlifter livin my dream. it aint pretty, it aint always fun, but its what i wanted, hard work, heavy weight, the smell of chalk in my nostrils, and all of it started with one ad saying a simple three word phrase "bound by blood'

Cellardweller
01-17-15, 12:56 pm
Like many here I found Animal through the ads in magazines. The words spoke to me. Machine's eyes bore into me. I had to know more and found the FORVM. To make a long story short ... ANIMAL WOKE ME THE FUCK UP. My fires were lit. I was determined to make something out of my fat ass. As I read the articles here over and over and started a Journey I became more confident in myself. I was changing, getting stronger. That confidence has carried over into my job and everyday life. Animal gave me back my belief in myself and that's a powerful thing. I have made friends on the FORVM and have been honored to meet some of them in real life. The knowledge and support here is insane. At 42 years old I'm stronger than ever and getting stronger still. I'm another who is proud to wear the gear because it means something to me. I don't even care if I win because I've already won.

knotahumanbeing
01-18-15, 7:56 am
If it weren't for animal, I would have never found powerlifting. The day I was looking for a new multivitamin, is when I found animal pak. From there I found the forvm. From there I've just been blessed with many opportunities. More importantly, the fact that I am blessed to be able to compete in powerlifting is more about what example it sets for my two boys. It allows me to lead them in another manner of how hard work gets you what you want in life, everything is earned. Sure yes there are many other avenues to preach and posture a way to show work ethic, but this is my way. Lifting, hardwork, grinding, using a man's two hands to put in work is my way. Powerlifting personally provides me with another avenue of therapy, I lifted before, but it had no purpose, no merit in what I was doing it for, just aesthetics I guess, and it felt good. The therapy I receive from preparing for a meet, accomplishing a goal, setting a new PR, is just current. Animal helped facilitate the door opening into my true inner self, a powerlifter. Not to mention the friendships I've develop from here at home, to across the country. Animal has changed things for me in numerous ways.

Stay Hungry
Rob

Tony2Times
01-18-15, 5:15 pm
any idea when the winner(s) will be announced?

Swolepez
01-18-15, 7:10 pm
any idea when the winner(s) will be announced?
according to G Diesel in the first post of this thread the promo ends, "Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 8am EST" so I'm guessing at that time they will review all the entries and the winner(s) will be announced shortly after...

Tony2Times
01-18-15, 7:34 pm
according to G Diesel in the first post of this thread the promo ends, "Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 8am EST" so I'm guessing at that time they will review all the entries and the winner(s) will be announced shortly after...

thanks for the heads up!! figured there would be a lot more action in this thread. did wveryone see that crazy seahawks/packers game?!

DANO
01-19-15, 11:30 pm
I figured this would be the best place to post my 7,000th post....

Great entries guys! time is counting down, let's put some words down!!!

jwtiger69
01-20-15, 10:51 am
I am surprised that there are not more entries in here. Good luck everyone!

G Diesel
01-20-15, 12:09 pm

Correct. We will announce the winner of the first promo and the location of the second that same morning of 1/28/15.

Peace, G

DANO
01-20-15, 3:49 pm
7 days and counting....
This is better than Christmas!! What is Jacked Santa gonna bring some lucky boy or girl!??!!?

papercut
01-20-15, 4:41 pm
when I was in high school I was smaller. 5'9 164lbs. I had done martial arts for most of my life. fought amateur mma at the time. shortly after graduation I made the decision to stop because more and more info about brain trauma was being brought to light. but I still had the fire to be active. I made the local semi pro football team but before the season could start the team folded due to lack of funds. I needed to do something to stay active. I lifted weights in the past. on the powerlifting team in high school but at my age and weight I didn't need to lift a ton to do well. and because of that I decided to get back into lifting. I had grown a bit in the time. put on some weight. (not the good kind) and wanted to change. thats when weightlifting took over my life. I wanted to take this as seriously as I've taken all the other sports I had done. so I scoured the internet and found websites that had workouts and explained how to lift and supplement properly. I soon found Animal. my obsession with their products started with a shirt. admittedly probably the lamest way for me to get involved with this amazing company. I purchased the red iconic and started looking into the company as a whole. thats when I made the transition to using exclusively Animal/Universal products. I joined the forvm and the rest is history. thanks to the resources here with the members and sponsored athletes I'm in the best shape I've ever been. and because of this company I've been able to take care of my body while making some crazy gains.

anyone who looks into companies know that this may be the only one who seems to genuinely care for their customers. I mean I met some of the sponsored universal athletes on the URT chicago without having to wait in line, actually all I did was show up and they welcomed me right in with them. we ate dinner and trained after. I think thats what draws so many people into this community. it truly is a family vibe. granted I don't speak up as much as others I know when I do I won't be criticized for what I say. and if I need advice on anything everyone here will offer what they can to help. thats how animal changes lives. by not putting themselves above the community they provide products to.

Brasil
01-20-15, 5:23 pm
What do Animal mean to me? Everything.

In 2009 I had a motorcycle accident that left me in bed for 2 weeks without being able to bend my knees and a messed up right foot that was twice its size. For over 5 months I was walking with a limp and still in pain. I couldn't walk for more than 10 minutes without having to stop and rest and when I had to sit down i got this crazy pain on my lower butt cheeks. When I got up the pain would shoot down my leg, my knee felt like someone was hammering it and my foot had a shackle with a ton mall attached to it. When a friend of mine told me to get on FLEX I thought hell why not, I been using Animal Pak since 2004 when I first started lifting so why not. After a week the pain was not as much, 2 weeks in i was limping less and less.. When I finish the can the I no longer had the shooting pain on my leg. Second can in it was all gone.

When I was younger I used to want to own Coca Cola, after FLEX saved my legs I thought damn one day I hope I own Animal. So I started posting here and at the universal forum, also at the BB forum.. Started to see how Universal and Animal treated their costumers.. I started going to ABC events, to seminars and meet with them on 3 occasions during the NJ URT, got to meet the athletes and the guys that work there like G Diesel and Eric.. I was like wow these guys are a lot more than just a company, they are a family, a brotherhood. Who would want to own a company when they already feel like they are part of it being in this brotherhood.

I refuse to take anything other than PAK or FLEX too they are staples for me and always will be, whenever people ask what is the best multi and joint supplement my answer is always the same. I have collected quite a bit of shirts since 2009. I have 2 drawers that are for Animal shirts, hoodie, beanies and the hats I have hanging off my wall. My NEVER BACK DOWN band hasn't left my wrist since last February when I met Andrei, even while deployed right now and during the tough time and the lonely times I always got this band on my arm to look at and remember to never stop, never give up, never back down from a fight. I also have my Tan LE shirt that I wear with my uniform every once in a while when we go out of missions, i know it might sound dumb but it makes me feel like Superman having the Tan Animal shirt underneath my uniform. It's def one of my favorite LE shirts. Oh I remember i wanted an animal tank top so badly that i bought that white cuts one, a XXL one.. its HUGE on me, still though, I have it on my drawer just waiting, waiting for the day that I can wear it pride and know that I will do that tank top justice. I even had an ex gf once go into my animal drawer and pull it and say i can wear this one its big enough to fit me as a dress I yelled "NO not that one" lol.

Going back in time.. i still have my spiral Animal Owner Manual that i hold very dearly. I remember when I first bought my first supplement at GNC, I bought the Animal Pak can and got welcomed to that strong smell, i remember I gagged and my friend who introduced me to it said welcome the life as he laughed at me. I went home to read about it and i got to the Animal website where they were sending people the Animal owner manual. I remember getting the envelope and reading the letter that came with it and spending the whole day reading the manual. Read that manual over and over again. Did the workouts for the longest time as well. Fell in love with Frank McGrath (no ****) and eventually told my friend so much about it that he bought all his training DVDs and i had the dvds for longer than he did. I went as far as making copies of it and giving the copy to my friend and lied to him said i lost the original dvds but i made a copy of it before i lost it and gave him the copies. I think I still have the training dvds back at home along with my copy of The Cage dvd and The Rum dvd as well.

Even now while deployed I see how much Animal is amazing, you guys are the only ones that send out care packages to soldiers like us who are away from home. Last month I signed up all of my buddies here that I got into working out (a total of 10 guys) for them to get a care package from Animal. They are brand new to working out and they are loving every day that we hit the gym. So a little before Christmas time I had the idea of signing them up for it since most of them are like me and don't really have families or a support system back at home. They have no idea that this is coming to them so I know they are going to be super psyched about it when they get it. It's all about passing on the love for the gym and Animal to my brothers who watch my back every night when we go out on missions. I know a few of them are already on Animal Pak and Cuts because they asked me what was good and i told them so they ordered online and had it delivered here. It's going to be awesome when they get the packages!

So what does Animal mean to me? The world because Animal is not just a company like all the other ones, Animal is a brotherhood who actually care about their costumers and fans. And if it wasn't for you guys I don't know what I be doing with my life, probably still limping around in pain from my accident, not working out properly because of my injury and def not in the army because I would had never been able to pass the physical test.

Thank you Animal. Not only for this promo but for existing and being so kind.

deanna7272
01-21-15, 10:09 am
Animal has changed my life in the sense that it has made me a healthier person. To define "healthy" you must understand that it is comprised of 3 parts: Physical, mental/emotional, and social health.

Physical...
The physical aspect can clearly be seen, read, and followed here on the Forvm. I've found that my Journey helps hold me accountable in my training, diet, and consistency. With accountability, my physical being has no other choice but to become stronger.

Mental/Emotional...
This is different for all of us, but going through the grief/dysfunction that I have been through after my Momma's passing, the bonds that I've built here with the Legion have help me handle situations, overcome pain, given me the ability to trust and believe in myself and my decisions, and the ability to stand up for myself. Additionally, the knowledge of strength training and diet that I've gained through Animal is far beyond what anyone would find in other settings.

Social...
Friendships that I've built have strengthened, me socially. I've never been at a loss of words in the gym, but connecting with others about fitness/strength/health comes much more easily with the knowledge that I've acquired through Animal. Walking into a gym wearing Animal gives me confidence and supporting my reason for being there.

Animal has improved my life by making me a stronger, more confident, individual and my loyalty to the Animal brand and my Animal family will be forever strong.

DANO
01-21-15, 10:26 am
Animal has changed my life in the sense that it has made me a healthier person. To define "healthy" you must understand that it is comprised of 3 parts: Physical, mental/emotional, and social health.

Physical...
The physical aspect can clearly be seen, read, and followed here on the Forvm. I've found that my Journey helps hold me accountable in my training, diet, and consistency. With accountability, my physical being has no other choice but to become stronger.

Mental/Emotional...
This is different for all of us, but going through the grief/dysfunction that I have been through after my Momma's passing, the bonds that I've built here with the Legion have help me handle situations, overcome pain, given me the ability to trust and believe in myself and my decisions, and the ability to stand up for myself. Additionally, the knowledge of strength training and diet that I've gained through Animal is far beyond what anyone would find in other settings.

Social...
Friendships that I've built have strengthened, me socially. I've never been at a loss of words in the gym, but connecting with others about fitness/strength/health comes much more easily with the knowledge that I've acquired through Animal. Walking into a gym wearing Animal gives me confidence and supporting my reason for being there.

Animal has improved my life by making me a stronger, more confident, individual and my loyalty to the Animal brand and my Animal family will be forever strong.

Good one!, saving the best for last huh?

John Grey
01-21-15, 12:29 pm
Weak, funny looking, rail thin, never going to amount to anything…

These were used to describe me growing up. I never knew how to respond until one day I bought a fitness magazine and saw that picture of Frank McGrath. The one where he is standing around the clotheslines. I knew suddenly how to turn it all around. Since that day years ago I followed all things Animal. New team members they signed, new products they released. All of that, but it took a couple years of lifting to realize that Animal gave me something else…
Animal gave me the feeling of being strong, worth it, going somewhere…. Felt like a big lifting family.

Strong, intense, passionate, is on the road to turning into something special…

Those are used to describe me now and forever. The road has been long and sometimes unpleasant but I no longer cower away from it. I embrace it and it’s because of Animal and everyone I have come across on this forum. So all I want to end with is…

Thank you.

Madcat
01-21-15, 3:08 pm
Animal has constantly made me come back to the iron life. With changes in life, work, family, a lot of times I stray away from the Iron Game, but then I get back on here and come back even harder than before. 2015 we will be welcoming twins to our family, and I know that when that time comes, I will stray, but I know when I am ready to come back to the Iron Game, Animal will be here for me. I believe Animal and Universal have the best products on the market and stay true to them all the time.

The Cage is always a time for me to get my reality check and see what is possible with hard work and dedication that Animal teaches. When life gets tough, I end up coming back here, I read up, and start back at square one.

Thank you for considering me in this promo.

deanna7272
01-21-15, 3:50 pm
Good one!, saving the best for last huh?

Haha thanks DANO... I knew exactly how I was explaining it, I just had to figure out how to condense it into 250 or less... It's easy when you're passionate about your topic, but what do you leave out??? I had to be creative, y'all know me too well... ;-) ...

DANO
01-21-15, 4:07 pm
Haha thanks DANO... I knew exactly how I was explaining it, I just had to figure out how to condense it into 250 or less... It's easy when you're passionate about your topic, but what do you leave out??? I had to be creative, y'all know me too well... ;-) ...

It is hard to make the "Reader's Digest" verson of something you can talk about for hours huh? Haha..

deanna7272
01-21-15, 4:16 pm
It is hard to make the "Reader's Digest" verson of something you can talk about for hours huh? Haha..

I know, riiiight... It's awesome to read everyone's "story" also... Lifting weights isn't that exciting without a personal spin!!

sgerwel1985
01-21-15, 4:18 pm
I know, riiiight... It's awesome to read everyone's "story" also... Lifting weights isn't that exciting without a personal spin!!

It is always cool to see. I got my reasons, which i posted in another thread recently started. But its funny how so many have very similar stories/reasons.

Oh and, not to shift topics too far off point. Whatever is in this can... They (animal/universal) should do at the arnold. Like some kind of raffle for something like this, i'd totally be down!

teperry46
01-21-15, 5:18 pm
For me, Animal was the first big brand that I really got into when I first started lifting. Why is that? There are so many companies out there, but there was something that pulled me into Animal. Animal is a brand that is real, there are no outrageous claims if I use their product, no fluff. That’s how I like it. When I put my Animal shirt on it means something. Animal isn’t just a supplement company, it’s a mindset, and a lifestyle. Im not the biggest or strongest guy, Im just a 20 year old college student that has a huge passion for lifting. And when I get into the gym, I have the Animal mindset. Im there to workout, Im focused, Im like a missile locked onto its target. I don’t listen to any naysayers, I do me. Im on a journey to better myself for me. To make myself proud, I don’t listen to the people who think Im crazy for skipping parties to workout, or sacrifice personal time for the iron. To me that’s the Animal lifestyle, making sacrifices to achieve personal greatness. There is one last thing about Animal, it brings people together. The few people out there that live the Animal life, I feel a connection to, race, gender, age, amount you can lift, none of that matters. We are all Animals. We are all connected by something more than just a supplement brand, we are all connected by the Animal Lifestyle.

GunRock
01-21-15, 8:59 pm
For me, Animal was the first big brand that I really got into when I first started lifting. Why is that? There are so many companies out there, but there was something that pulled me into Animal. Animal is a brand that is real, there are no outrageous claims if I use their product, no fluff. That’s how I like it. When I put my Animal shirt on it means something. Animal isn’t just a supplement company, it’s a mindset, and a lifestyle. Im not the biggest or strongest guy, Im just a 20 year old college student that has a huge passion for lifting. And when I get into the gym, I have the Animal mindset. Im there to workout, Im focused, Im like a missile locked onto its target. I don’t listen to any naysayers, I do me. Im on a journey to better myself for me. To make myself proud, I don’t listen to the people who think Im crazy for skipping parties to workout, or sacrifice personal time for the iron. To me that’s the Animal lifestyle, making sacrifices to achieve personal greatness. There is one last thing about Animal, it brings people together. The few people out there that live the Animal life, I feel a connection to, race, gender, age, amount you can lift, none of that matters. We are all Animals. We are all connected by something more than just a supplement brand, we are all connected by the Animal Lifestyle.

well said.

naturalguy
01-22-15, 8:43 am
These are some great entries, it's going to be hard to pick a winner

G Diesel
01-22-15, 1:29 pm
Might catch some heat for this.

Fuck it...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994028/BigPak_zpsd0668967.jpg

Peace, G

deanna7272
01-22-15, 1:32 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

That'a boy... F the man.... Lmao!!!

deanna7272
01-22-15, 2:00 pm
If that doesn't get people moving on their entries, I don't know what will!!!

sgerwel1985
01-22-15, 2:06 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

Fuckin A.

DANO
01-22-15, 2:47 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

It's like I died and went to New Jersey!
Man, someone is gonna be set!

Cellardweller
01-22-15, 2:48 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

So it's not J-Dawg in there after all.

DANO
01-22-15, 6:11 pm
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/Mobile%20Uploads/animal-pak_zps7e32a1d7.jpg (http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/DANO365/media/Mobile%20Uploads/animal-pak_zps7e32a1d7.jpg.html)

Who remembers these?

GunRock
01-22-15, 6:13 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

Thanks for posting this, G.

That should motivate people hopefully. If not, I'll PM you my address. lol.

TheBigBadWolf
01-23-15, 8:18 am
In 2011 I moved away from home to attend FSU (first of my family to move away for college and second to go to college), but man did that loneliness and freedom hit me hard and overwhelm me. I had no friends that moved with me and am a relatively shy person, so I was feeling really lonesome and broken. I was struggling with emotional issues and ended up partying my ass off and doing a lot of drugs my first year. I thought it was helping me socially and emotionally but really it was just breaking me down further. I was almost kicked out but was instead given a second chance to get my shit together. At the same time I began going to the gym to get healthier and discovered the Animal brand. I fell in love with the company and the hardcore, barebones feeling I got from it. Animal inspired me to really pursue becoming stronger, both physically and mentally. I always watch the Animal videos that come out and have been using the Pak, Omega, and Flex for over a year now. It's amazing to think I am at the same institution the animal Jeremy Hoornstra went to! I am now a powerlifter about to graduate from FSU with degrees in both Criminology and Psychology. I feel Animal has truly been there for me and has helped me along my journey towards greatness. Thank you to everyone at Animal for all the awesome shit you guys do.

kingdinz
01-23-15, 8:19 am

Fuck it...

Peace, G

Unreal! That is a thing of beauty! Love reading the stories for how ANIMAL and the brotherhood has impacted so many lives.

AJP1
01-23-15, 9:46 am

Fuck it...

Peace, G

That's a hardcore lifters dream right.
Who's driven through a blizzard to train legs?

DANO
01-23-15, 10:07 am
That's a hardcore lifters dream right.
Who's driven through a blizzard to train legs?

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/SQUAT2.jpg (http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/DANO365/media/SQUAT2.jpg.html)

Who has used a forklift and brake rotors because their gym closed?
Hahaha....

Swolepez
01-23-15, 10:23 am
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/Mobile%20Uploads/animal-pak_zps7e32a1d7.jpg (http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/DANO365/media/Mobile%20Uploads/animal-pak_zps7e32a1d7.jpg.html)

Who remembers these?

I wish I could say I do but when I started getting on the FORVM regularly it was already the Iconic cans... did you ever save any of the old cans?

DANO
01-23-15, 10:26 am
I wish I could say I do but when I started getting on the FORVM regularly it was already the Iconic cans... did you ever save any of the old cans?

No, I wish I had though...

SquatPressPull
01-23-15, 3:38 pm
I can't say Animal changed my life, but has definitely helped me become a better lifter. How so? Not the supplements, not at all. What's helped me become better is the family of brothers (and sisters). I went to my first and so far only ABC and met GUNZ and ANT, and of course other AP brothers and it motivated me to break my mental block of going heavier with my squats. That's the first time I've experienced the feeling of accomplishment.

When I did my first and second 450lbs squats, everyone was watching me and cheering me on at the ABC. Even though I'll never be as bad ass as the Animals represented there and all of the other ones, I felt like I belonged. I've been essentially alone for the last 3+ years (lifting/friends) and that feeling of belonging really hit me and is what has kept me liking and supporting AnimalPak as I can. Which is rare I admit, but I will buy what I can when I get the cash to do so. Watching the AnimalPak Cage DVD over and over gets me choked up as all of that support and brotherhood I see there is what I would love to be part of one day. Whether with AnimalPak or my own gym crew, it's something I desire.

So until then, I'll be doing everything I can to be better at all of my lift and all thanks to my first ABC.

Thank you Animal.

Rhino
01-24-15, 1:57 pm
Animàl has been ridiculously fundamental in my road back from my disabling Traumtic brain injurys I've suffered. You'd check out my Thread Back From Extinction to find out the whole story. But the animal famliy, fourm and products have been the corner stone for me. Both mentally and physically. Talking with Bradon Lilly, Richard Hawthorne, Higa Monster at the arnold and throughout social media over the past couple of years has help speed my recovery. By helping with supplement dosing, product suggestions, exercise forms Animal has truly become my home. I use two packs, two omegas, juiced aminos 2-3 times a day, Test, plus universals glutimine, CLA, and Fish oil. These products have helped get stronger, recover faster and aloud me to reduce the vast amounts of prescriptions I need to take. There is nothing bad I could ever do to repay this Company and the Animal Family.

Survivor831
01-24-15, 5:48 pm
There were times in my life when i thought i wasnt good enough...... a specific time comes to mind. You know, that one moment where you decide to make a change, or continue living you're life the way you thought you deserved. A quiet shy kid who let the world decide what was best for him. It wasnt until the age of 24 that I began to see a light. A light that would shine so bright that I couldnt ignore it. 2004 was the year I was introduced to Animal, and that blinding light i saw was the Cage and all that Animal was.......everything I wanted and was looking for, and i could reach out and touch it. Fast forward to the present, Ten plus years later and the only truth I know is what was laid out for me to find. The "A" on the back of all of you're shirts means something to me. Its a symbol of a life worth living. It means i have overcame a life that tried to end premature. Ive fought demons, diseases, and addictions and that "A" on the back of my shirt is the one and only constant that remained with me through every bad time and every good time. Prize or no prize, thank you from the bottom of my heart! What you all have done for me and my life means more than you will ever know.

Zak197666
01-25-15, 4:03 pm
First off, let me introduce myself to everyone on here, my name is Zak Bellante. I'm 20 and currently work as a personal trainer. This is my first post on the almighty FORVM, as I am a quiet guy. I keep my head down, truck along, and just listen. I truly believe the quietest people have the loudest minds. Anyway, this is my first post but I constantly am reading, researching, and living all things Animal. I started lifting when I was 17 and Animal has guided me just about every step of the way. Way before I started lifting, I have always in one way or another, had an eating disorder and a distorted body imagine. Growing up as a far back as I can remember up until late in my sophomore year of High School, I was the fat kid. And I fucking hated it. I tried everything to break out of it. So, I decided to become a vegetarian at about 13, and do a shit ton of cardio. I would eat anything as long as it followed the vegetarian diet, so pasta and doughnuts? Bring it! Needless to say, I knew nothing of proper nutrition or working out, so nothing changed at all. Scratch that, it got worse. I gained body fat from the carbs and lost muscle from the lack of protein. So now I was the fat kid... with no muscle whatsoever. And I still fucking hated it. Therefore I decided I just wasn't trying hard enough so I started starving myself, going days without eating at certain points, and working out harder (still not strength training), binge eating/drinking when I couldn't take it anymore, and then making myself puke. As you can imagine I shrank down to nothing and alarmed everyone around me. I didn't listen to anyone and kept trucking along. In my mind I was happy because I was finally not the fat kid. Now I was the anorexic kid. It took almost being committed to a psychiatric ward and talking to a therapist and being diagnosed with anorexia for me to change. I had to gain weight and that scared me. So, If i was gonna gain weight it sure as hell wasn't going to be fat. I decided to take up bodybuilding. But, I had no idea where to begin. I restlessly searched the internet for training, nutrition, and supplementation advice. I bought a shitty weight gainer from and did useless workouts I found somewhere online for a couple weeks. It didn't take much for me to realize everything I've been reading was generally bullshit. I got zero results from what I was doing. Then I found ANIMAL. From the moment I saw an Animal ad, I knew these guys where the real deal. I looked into it. And they were. It was a giant breath of fresh air - no more bullshit. Animal is all about telling you like it is, giving you only what you need and nothing more or less. The athletes that represent Animal are they same way. Just normal guys beating the grind with a passion for this, like myself. I could relate. I trusted Animal. Through Animal's articles, products, and athletes, I learned proper training, diet, and supplementation. The rest is history. Animal changed my fucking life. I went from 5'11" 105lbs at 17, knowing nothing about training or nutrition, to a lean 155lbs at 20, working a certified personal trainer. Now, I'm no world-class bodybuilder or record breaking powerlifter and I'm definitely not one to brag, but I am proud of myself for that. I have to thank Animal for guiding me through my journey and continuing to do so. To this day Animal's products are all I take, and their athletes are the only supplement companies I can take seriously, my goal is to be one someday down the line. Animal is my lifestyle. I'm just getting started.
Thank you.
-Zak

GunRock
01-25-15, 5:18 pm
First off, let me introduce myself to everyone on here, my name is Zak Bellante. I'm 20 and currently work as a personal trainer. This is my first post on the almighty FORVM, as I am a quiet guy. I keep my head down, truck along, and just listen. I truly believe the quietest people have the loudest minds. Anyway, this is my first post but I constantly am reading, researching, and living all things Animal. I started lifting when I was 17 and Animal has guided me just about every step of the way. Way before I started lifting, I have always in one way or another, had an eating disorder and a distorted body imagine. Growing up as a far back as I can remember up until late in my sophomore year of High School, I was the fat kid. And I fucking hated it. I tried everything to break out of it. So, I decided to become a vegetarian at about 13, and do a shit ton of cardio. I would eat anything as long as it followed the vegetarian diet, so pasta and doughnuts? Bring it! Needless to say, I knew nothing of proper nutrition or working out, so nothing changed at all. Scratch that, it got worse. I gained body fat from the carbs and lost muscle from the lack of protein. So now I was the fat kid... with no muscle whatsoever. And I still fucking hated it. Therefore I decided I just wasn't trying hard enough so I started starving myself, going days without eating at certain points, and working out harder (still not strength training), binge eating/drinking when I couldn't take it anymore, and then making myself puke. As you can imagine I shrank down to nothing and alarmed everyone around me. I didn't listen to anyone and kept trucking along. In my mind I was happy because I was finally not the fat kid. Now I was the anorexic kid. It took almost being committed to a psychiatric ward and talking to a therapist and being diagnosed with anorexia for me to change. I had to gain weight and that scared me. So, If i was gonna gain weight it sure as hell wasn't going to be fat. I decided to take up bodybuilding. But, I had no idea where to begin. I restlessly searched the internet for training, nutrition, and supplementation advice. I bought a shitty weight gainer from and did useless workouts I found somewhere online for a couple weeks. It didn't take much for me to realize everything I've been reading was generally bullshit. I got zero results from what I was doing. Then I found ANIMAL. From the moment I saw an Animal ad, I knew these guys where the real deal. I looked into it. And they were. It was a giant breath of fresh air - no more bullshit. Animal is all about telling you like it is, giving you only what you need and nothing more or less. The athletes that represent Animal are they same way. Just normal guys beating the grind with a passion for this, like myself. I could relate. I trusted Animal. Through Animal's articles, products, and athletes, I learned proper training, diet, and supplementation. The rest is history. Animal changed my fucking life. I went from 5'11" 105lbs at 17, knowing nothing about training or nutrition, to a lean 155lbs at 20, working a certified personal trainer. Now, I'm no world-class bodybuilder or record breaking powerlifter and I'm definitely not one to brag, but I am proud of myself for that. I have to thank Animal for guiding me through my journey and continuing to do so. To this day Animal's products are all I take, and their athletes are the only supplement companies I can take seriously, my goal is to be one someday down the line. Animal is my lifestyle. I'm just getting started.
Thank you.
-Zak

Always good to see a young guy on the right path early.

G Diesel
01-26-15, 9:54 am

Who remembers these?

That's what Pak looked like when I first starting taking it, around 2001. Crazy.

We need to make a collector's edition limited run of the old school style.

Peace, G

DANO
01-26-15, 10:21 am
That's what Pak looked like when I first starting taking it, around 2001. Crazy.

Peace, G

That is a great idea.
Ya I remember the whole Animal line looked like that...wow that was a long time ago!

Appollonian
01-26-15, 10:21 am

Who remembers these?

I've got the first can I bought sitting on my "Animal/Universal tower" in my garage gym.

DANO
01-26-15, 11:06 am

Peace, G

How about a series of Pak can air fresheners? Ain't nothing smells as good as fresh Animal Pak!

I've got the first can I bought sitting on my "Animal/Universal tower" in my garage gym.

That rocks!
I wish I still had my old cans...
It would be sweet if I had my old Test and Stak cans, for the ingredient lists alone!

Appollonian
01-26-15, 11:21 am
How about a series of Pak can air fresheners? Ain't nothing smells as good as fresh Animal Pak!

That rocks!
I wish I still had my old cans...
It would be sweet if I had my old Test and Stak cans, for the ingredient lists alone!

My tower is essentially a collection of "firsts". Every can/tub of the first product I rocked is stored there... I've got issues ha.

The Pak can in particular has keepsakes of my relationship with my wife of movie stubs and a few other mementos.

Jay
01-26-15, 11:47 am
WOW.

Someone is gonna be makin major gains for at least a year.!

N. Motta
01-26-15, 11:50 am
Looks like quite a few glossed over the '250 words or less' part.

Kowboy
01-26-15, 2:53 pm

I was thinking hte same thing, I know it was hard for me to restrict it to 250 but...its in the rules.

J U S T I N
01-26-15, 3:19 pm
Animal changed my life in a very unique way. It has helped lead me to, through and past my first bodybuilding competition, it has been a solid ground for me in regards to my diet, my supplementation, my training and most of all my mental strength. Day in and day out I use Pak, whey, flex… etc. in addition to my diet which I have built on hours of reading and learning from the FORVM and hour after hour I’m eating (as well as I can) to reach my goals. Animal has not only offered a solid product, but at 25 years old I am being called “boring, obsessed, lame, meathead, juicer (I’m not but, thanks for the complement)” I’ve even been accused of “wasting my life in the gym and cooking.” All of those terms and phrases are what make me hungry for more – I’m not your typical “LA Fitness gym rat ego-centric sold out supplement billboard.” Animal as a whole has driven me to be the best I possibly can 24/7. Bottom line. It’s the fact that other people notice and comment on my lifestyle that I know that Animal has made its chronic impact on me to be at my top – most people are intimidated by the extremes – I was, until I saw the potential in myself. Animal was the catalyst that helped me grow physically, and most important – mentally. Animal helped me realize that I must define and grow myself through experiences – no one is entitled.

sgerwel1985
01-26-15, 3:41 pm
WOW.

Amen to that, crossing my fingers over here :-D

pkilcarr
01-26-15, 4:31 pm

Fuck it...

Peace, G

HOLY FU** that is a sh** ton of goods in that big ol can of Pak!!!

DANO
01-26-15, 5:42 pm
WOW.

Amen to that, crossing my fingers over here :-D

I know, talk about a helping hand! All the lucky winner needs to spend money on is food!

MR.TeachFreak
01-26-15, 8:49 pm
There is a famous quote among weightlifters of any variety and part of it mentions how the iron never lies. It is always there, always waiting, and 200 lbs will always be 200 lbs. To me ANIMAL is similar to that. It is more the just a brand. It is a brotherhood, sisterhood, family, way of life, and a source for knowledge. No matter how long you are away it is always there for you. ANIMAL as a brand is not constantly shilling their products at every step. There is a reason why many keep coming back or staying with ANIMAL such as myself. ANIMAL pulls no punches, it is always there, it motivates, it teaches, and more. While it seems like the rest of the fitness industry and sports industry have their head up their own asses ANIMAL continues to accept all comers with open arms. It has drastically impacted my life. As I sat depressed with a newly diagnosed autoimmune disease ANIMAL was there and reading others words and realizing that I was not alone helped tremendously. It showed me that I was not done with lifting and that I could get it back together and accomplish more than before my health issues. It helped me get back on my feet and on my way to the gym and an overall healthier and more mindful me. ANIMAL still continues to motivate me and teach me to this day. I know it will always be there no matter where I go.

SquatPressPull
01-27-15, 12:25 am
I was thinking hte same thing, I know it was hard for me to restrict it to 250 but...its in the rules.

I'm at exactly 250 words. I'm glad it wasn't more. *phew* haha

Tony2Times
01-27-15, 1:41 pm
This is a HUGE week! We have the winner of this promo being announced as well as the Super Bowl. Don't think it gets much bigger than that!!

DANO
01-27-15, 2:31 pm
This is a HUGE week! We have the winner of this promo being announced as well as the Super Bowl. Don't think it gets much bigger than that!!

The Super what? Haha....

Brasil
01-27-15, 3:39 pm

250 words is no where near enough to express how much Animal means to some of us. I def know its not enough for me to say how much it means to me and how it has changed my life. Still is changing and helping me.

rshelton242
01-27-15, 3:51 pm

I was thinking the same thing to. Definitely was hard to stay under 250 words. i Tried writing something short and landed right on 250 words flat.

Failsafe
01-27-15, 7:59 pm
For me, this journey is about opportunity. Do I want to live in the moment and sacrifice what I have worked so long and so hard for? No...I want to put my nose down and work for what I want; each and every day. I want to live, eat and breathe at 100 percent. I want to make every moment count. For me, Animal is more than just a supplement company. Animal is a way of life. Animal is a lifestyle...a brotherhood. When I feel...burnt by the actions of the day, I can come here to Animal and vent, learn, listen and purge what doesn't make me better. Animal has given me so much more than just a supplement. Animal has given me a reason to get involved; to stay in the game. To push for bigger and better. It isn't flashy, it isn't glamorized. It's not shoving a product down your throat. It's just...this is what we are; take it or leave it. But we are here. We are heard. We...are Animal.

AJP1
01-28-15, 12:03 am
I agree, sometimes 250 words may not be enough!

BUT HEY TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!

GunRock
01-28-15, 3:31 am
For me, this journey is about opportunity. Do I want to live in the moment and sacrifice what I have worked so long and so hard for? No...I want to put my nose down and work for what I want; each and every day. I want to live, eat and breathe at 100 percent. I want to make every moment count. For me, Animal is more than just a supplement company. Animal is a way of life. Animal is a lifestyle...a brotherhood. When I feel...burnt by the actions of the day, I can come here to Animal and vent, learn, listen and purge what doesn't make me better. Animal has given me so much more than just a supplement. Animal has given me a reason to get involved; to stay in the game. To push for bigger and better. It isn't flashy, it isn't glamorized. It's not shoving a product down your throat. It's just...this is what we are; take it or leave it. But we are here. We are heard. We...are Animal.

I like that Failsafe.

G Diesel
01-28-15, 9:13 am
Today is the big day, indeed.

We will be picking a winning entry this morning.

Peace, G

Kowboy
01-28-15, 9:22 am

Peace, G

Best of luck to everyone who entered. It is crazy to see how much Animal has touched this many people.

G Diesel
01-28-15, 9:29 am

All you can see here is the surface, what is beneath will blow your mind.

Peace, G

DANO
01-28-15, 9:35 am
Best of luck to all!
Thanks for sharing your stories!

naturalguy
01-28-15, 9:36 am

Peace, G

Someone is going to hit the mother load

sgerwel1985
01-28-15, 10:05 am
Someone is going to hit the mother load

No loads better be hitting my mother, or were not on speaking terms!

On a serious note, i'm ready to redeem my prize!

Tony2Times
01-28-15, 10:11 am
Best of luck to everyone. I'm happy for whoever the lucky winner is. That can is a "gain changer"!!

Failsafe
01-28-15, 10:54 am
Best of luck to everyone. I'm happy for whoever the lucky winner is. That can is a "gain changer"!!

Ha. That is clever as hell.

G Diesel
01-28-15, 11:33 am
There were literally dozens of quality entries, but I, along with my brethren, narrowed it down, picking a grand prize winner and 9 runners-up.

If you aren't picked this time, fear not, the promo will come back to the FORVM again, later this year, and will make the rounds online in the meantime.

Winners must contact Animal Rep ASAP with their shipping info. We're also expecting detailed reviews (with pictures) of your winnings.

The runners-up, each of whom will receive all three flavors of the new Animal WHEY in 2 lb containers are as follows...

wedge
Angst
Gunrock
Cellardweller
knotahumanbeing
deanna7272
Survivor831
failsafe
Charles

And the grand prize "Live Large" winner of the Big Pak can with all of its voluminous contents is...

Swolepez

Much respect and congrats to all of the participants and the winners this time around. We eagerly looking forward to your feedback and reaction.

Thanks for being a part of our family and for all you do to make Animal what it is today.

Peace, G

DANO
01-28-15, 11:37 am
Awesome! Huge congtats!!!!
And congrats to all the runner-ups!
Great job guys.

sgerwel1985
01-28-15, 11:42 am
Congrats winner and runner up. Swolepez, there better be an "un-canning" video!

J U S T I N
01-28-15, 11:47 am

^^ Agreed! Congrats guys!

Jay
01-28-15, 11:53 am
Congrats everyone!

deanna7272
01-28-15, 11:57 am
Awesome awesome awesome!!! Congrats to all and especially Swolepez!!! Can't wait to see what's all in that large can 'o' goodies!!!!

I know everyone here knows and understands what an honor it is to be a part of something so big, yet it means so many different things to each and every one of us!!! 250 words or less was tough, but above and beyond the words, it's meaning is understood!!!

Congrats again to all!!!!

John Grey
01-28-15, 12:07 pm
Awesome!! Congratulations to the runner ups and the Winner!!! Great Posts!

naturalguy
01-28-15, 12:11 pm
Congrats to the winners!!!

Make some room in your crib swolepez

Cellardweller
01-28-15, 12:37 pm
Swolepez is gonna get huge just carrying that giant PAK can around. Congrats man.

Congrats to all the runners ups too. That was a suprise for sure. Thanks to Animal for the quality products, the knowledge, inspiration and your generosity. And thanks again for lighting my fires. I truely have come a long way from who I was at the start of my Journey. Like I said, I've already won and I know there are lots of others who's lives have changed for the better because of the FORVM.

Angst
01-28-15, 12:42 pm
Congrats to Swolepez, truly deserved it and I wish you the best on your journey

Kowboy
01-28-15, 12:55 pm
Congrats to all you lucky bastards. I was picked for the one the House did and that shit changed my life man.

Appollonian
01-28-15, 1:45 pm

Congratulations winners! Honestly a pic of his face when he first opens the box might be just as good.

Failsafe
01-28-15, 2:16 pm
What I love is that all of these entries are just full of heart and truth. That even if there wasn't any sort of contest going on, that you would get these same heart felt sentiments any day of the week if asked. It's reading how Animal has changed peoples lives that take them from a supplement company to a brotherhood.

GunRock
01-28-15, 3:04 pm
Congratulations everyone! I'm honored to be picked for this and I wish everyone the best of luck with their Journey. Now I'm going to go sit by my mailbox!!!

N. Motta
01-28-15, 4:29 pm
Congrats guys

J-Dawg
01-28-15, 5:05 pm
Congrats everyone! And congrats to Swolepez for getting the Big Pak Can grand prize--a heck of gift to get!

Survivor831
01-28-15, 5:09 pm
congrats to everyone indeed and thank you Animal for this......very cool indeed and very humbling! You all continue to be inspiring! Proud to be apart of this!

Tony2Times
01-28-15, 5:39 pm
congrats to the winners!! great promo and everyone is a winner by reading all the entries!!

wedge
01-28-15, 5:44 pm
Thank you Animal. I appreciate getting to try out the new protein.

DANO
01-28-15, 5:48 pm
Hey, since it doesn't look like Swolepez has replied yet, I think the Big Pak Can, should defir to me! Haha...
I am surprised he hasn't posted in here yet.
Congratulations again everyone!

Swolepez
01-28-15, 6:11 pm
Wow....I'm honestly speechless...I don't think it has fully hit me yet to be honest lol.....eternally thankful isn't even enough of word to describe how I feel...

If I could think of a word it would be: Blessed......I feel and know that I am Blessed to have been a part of this promo, picked a winner and most of all, congratulated by everyone here on the Forvm....it really means a lot..I know it may sound cliché, but this gift could not have come at a better time.....before this Promo I was struggling since May with personal issues and even bodybuilding/fitness in general..by Oct it got pretty bad, I wanted to give up bodybuilding and didn't care if I was here on earth in general to be 100% honest, the pride in me hates to admit this, but it is true...by the time this promo rolled around, I was still in my mini "depression" BUT the promo reminded me of how Animal impacted my life in the first place: The Journey...we all are going through one but we don't have to do it alone..we have a family here on the Forvm to encourage one another when we are beat down...the promo itself motivated me again bc of the reminder of the Journey in our lives....but winning this promo, talk about motivation to a whole other level!!....my wife was so excited for me bc she knows how much I love Animal lol...winning the promo is definitely going to to remind me to also give back to others..when you receive a gift, the best response is to give someone else a gift of your own.....

I will definitely take pictures and I will try to have my wife record a video (I'm not familiar with uploading videos)....

if you guys want to follow my personal Journey, it's under my sig..

Also, just to show my appreciation to Animal, this is my stack for February that came in the mail today. Got some free stuff too; the Animal Pill Case, Journey to Capo DVD, The Cage DVD and a bottle of Juiced Aminos due to the BOGO deal:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ea35cbf.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ea35cbf.jpg.html)

Thank You, Universal Nutrition, G Diesel and the others who helped pick the winners, and everybody here on the Forvm who make this place feel like home. Congrats to all the winners. Most of all, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THE PROMO. READING EVERYBODY'S ENTRIES REMINDED ME THAT IM NOT ALONE. WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH A JOURNEY AND EVEN THOUGH WE MAY BE GOING THROUGH DIFFERENT JOURNEYS IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF OUR LIVES, HERE AT THE FORVM WE CAN GROW THROUGH OUR JOURNEYS TOGETHER...AS A FAMILY

Michael "Swolepez" Lopez

kingdinz
01-28-15, 8:11 pm
Congrats to all the winners! An awesome prize for a great guy and enjoy the protein to the runner ups! Kill it!

papercut
01-28-15, 8:41 pm
Congrats to all the winners. This thread has some very moving personal stories. I think things like this are what separate animal from the rest. These are the kind of stories that make me proud to rep the brand and lifestyle.

DANO
01-28-15, 9:02 pm
Wow....I'm honestly speechless...I don't think it has fully hit me yet to be honest lol.....eternally thankful isn't even enough of word to describe how I feel...

If I could think of a word it would be: Blessed......I feel and know that I am Blessed to have been a part of this promo, picked a winner and most of all, congratulated by everyone here on the Forvm....it really means a lot..I know it may sound cliché, but this gift could not have come at a better time.....before this Promo I was struggling since May with personal issues and even bodybuilding/fitness in general..by Oct it got pretty bad, I wanted to give up bodybuilding and didn't care if I was here on earth in general to be 100% honest, the pride in me hates to admit this, but it is true...by the time this promo rolled around, I was still in my mini "depression" BUT the promo reminded me of how Animal impacted my life in the first place: The Journey...we all are going through one but we don't have to do it alone..we have a family here on the Forvm to encourage one another when we are beat down...the promo itself motivated me again bc of the reminder of the Journey in our lives....but winning this promo, talk about motivation to a whole other level!!....my wife was so excited for me bc she knows how much I love Animal lol...winning the promo is definitely going to to remind me to also give back to others..when you receive a gift, the best response is to give someone else a gift of your own.....

I will definitely take pictures and I will try to have my wife record a video (I'm not familiar with uploading videos)....

Also, just to show my appreciation to Animal, this is my stack for February that came in the mail today. Got some free stuff too; the Animal Pill Case, Journey to Capo DVD, The Cage DVD and a bottle of Juiced Aminos due to the BOGO deal:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ea35cbf.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ea35cbf.jpg.html)

Thank You, Universal Nutrition, G Diesel and the others who helped pick the winners, and everybody here on the Forvm who make this place feel like home. Congrats to all the winners. Most of all, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THE PROMO. READING EVERYBODY'S ENTRIES REMINDED ME THAT IM NOT ALONE. WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH A JOURNEY AND EVEN THOUGH WE MAY BE GOING THROUGH DIFFERENT JOURNEYS IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF OUR LIVES, HERE AT THE FORVM WE CAN GROW THROUGH OUR JOURNEYS TOGETHER...AS A FAMILY

Michael "Swolepez" Lopez

Sounds like this went to the right person at the right time!!
get huge(r) buddy!

Survivor831
01-28-15, 9:15 pm

Michael "Swolepez" Lopez

We all have a purpose and a story to tell....... Continue telling yours. Congratulation to you!

Swolepez
01-28-15, 10:44 pm
Sounds like this went to the right person at the right time!!
get huge(r) buddy!

Thanks for the words DANO...you guys here on the FORVM have been my main motivation lately...the goal is to get Huge but get the waist smaller for 2015 lol..

Swolepez
01-28-15, 10:44 pm
We all have a purpose and a story to tell....... Continue telling yours. Congratulation to you!

I agree 100%! We all have a purpose and a reason...thanks for the encouragement man!

sgerwel1985
01-29-15, 8:56 am

Michael "Swolepez" Lopez

Hey, we all get hit with certain struggles/issues. Some big, some small. Doesn't matter if we're talking about life or in the gym. The best and most important thing that defines who/what we are individually is how we handle that adversity. Keep on, Keeping on (joe dirt style.)

Brasil
01-29-15, 2:16 pm
Congrats Swolepez! And to all the other runner ups! You guys better post pictures and tell us how good that Animal Whey tastes!

Swolepez
01-29-15, 3:08 pm
Hey, we all get hit with certain struggles/issues. Some big, some small. Doesn't matter if we're talking about life or in the gym. The best and most important thing that defines who/what we are individually is how we handle that adversity. Keep on, Keeping on (joe dirt style.)

True, no matter how young or old we are, no matter what gender we will most likely be going through a trial or struggle/issue everyday of our lives...I completely agree brother, doesn't matter the size of the trial but rather that we learn about ourselves in how we handle that adversity...I really appreciate those words ..

Swolepez
01-29-15, 3:14 pm
Congrats Swolepez! And to all the other runner ups! You guys better post pictures and tell us how good that Animal Whey tastes!

Thanks very much man! I've actulaly gone through a 2lb tub of each flavor of Animal Whey. I love the digestibility, creaminess and profile..Cookies and Cream is my favorite!

SquatPressPull
01-29-15, 3:36 pm
Hell yeah! Congrats to all! That's awesome as hell!!

G Diesel
01-29-15, 4:52 pm
Getting the assets in place. The big daddy will set sail for Swolepez soon.

The WHEY should be going out to all of the other brothers ASAP.

Peace, G

Swolepez
01-29-15, 7:02 pm
Getting the assets in place. The big daddy will set sail for Swolepez soon.

I'm really pumped up for this! Thank G!

I think the only person who is not going to be happy is the mailman who will have to drop off the big ass Pak can/package lol

Universal Rep
01-30-15, 12:32 pm
Congrats man. Wut a haul...

Firefist
01-30-15, 1:12 pm
Congrats everyone, this is awesome.

pkilcarr
02-03-15, 4:23 pm
Congrats to all especially Swolepez!!! Cannot wait to see some pictures of the package that comes in!

GunRock
02-03-15, 7:49 pm
Just got the box in of Animal Whey that I won. As promised, it had one 2lb tub each flavor of Animal Whey.
Of the three flavors, the Cookies and Cream is my favorite as I use it as a milk substitute but I also liked the Vanilla which is normally not a flavor I would buy. I'm more inclined to purchase Vanilla now that I've had the Animal Whey version which will make my sons happy since they all prefer vanilla.

I did an unboxing video, my first, which includes a review and shows me mixing it up, a taste test and me trying out John Grey's ridiculously easy protein cake with Animal Whey. If you want the protein cake recipe get it here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42867-EASY-Protein-Cake-recipe&highlight=protein+cake
Here's the unboxing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpyPWZwzu8

Swolepez
02-03-15, 11:14 pm
Congrats man. Wut a haul...

Thanks U-Rep! It's probably the biggest haul of my life lol

Congrats everyone, this is awesome.
Thanks bro...awesome for sure

Congrats to all especially Swolepez!!! Cannot wait to see some pictures of the package that comes in!
Im going to try to get my wife to record the unboxing with her iPhone 6...our work schedules are a little opposite of each other at the moment but I will try to get a vid + pics anyways...

Swolepez
02-03-15, 11:16 pm
Just got the box in of Animal Whey that I won. As promised, it had one 2lb tub each flavor of Animal Whey.
Of the three flavors, the Cookies and Cream is my favorite as I use it as a milk substitute but I also liked the Vanilla which is normally not a flavor I would buy. I'm more inclined to purchase Vanilla now that I've had the Animal Whey version which will make my sons happy since they all prefer vanilla.

I did an unboxing video, my first, which includes a review and shows me mixing it up, a taste test and me trying out John Grey's ridiculously easy protein cake with Animal Whey. If you want the protein cake recipe get it here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42867-EASY-Protein-Cake-recipe&highlight=protein+cake
Here's the unboxing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpyPWZwzu8

Awesome video Gunrock! I was the same..Cookies and Cream was my favorite flavor and although I don't buy Vanilla protein like you, Animal Whey impressed me with the vanilla flavor...great profile, I love the creaminess and the digestibility of Animal Whey..

Flash419
02-04-15, 7:26 pm
Congratulations to all the winners!
Another awesome Animal promo

GunRock
02-04-15, 8:25 pm
Awesome video Gunrock! I was the same..Cookies and Cream was my favorite flavor and although I don't buy Vanilla protein like you, Animal Whey impressed me with the vanilla flavor...great profile, I love the creaminess and the digestibility of Animal Whey..

Thanks Swolepez! Can't wait to hear about your winnings. Congratulations again and I hope this win turns things around for you!

Swolepez
02-05-15, 5:55 pm
Thanks Swolepez! Can't wait to hear about your winnings. Congratulations again and I hope this win turns things around for you!

I really appreciate it brother! My winnings actually arrived today ;)...

Swolepez
02-05-15, 5:58 pm
Came home to find a box from Universal Laboratories...52lbs...
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps13bec0a8.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps13bec0a8.jpg.html)

If you guys are willing to wait until tomorrow, I should be able to get an unboxing video...tonight my wife works late so if you want me to open the prize today it would just be pictures...

J U S T I N
02-05-15, 8:11 pm
I'm pumped to see it!

GunRock
02-05-15, 9:44 pm
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps13bec0a8.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps13bec0a8.jpg.html)

If you guys are willing to wait until tomorrow, I should be able to get an unboxing video...tonight my wife works late so if you want me to open the prize today it would just be pictures...

I can wait.

Angst
02-06-15, 1:03 pm
I can wait.

X2
Let's wait for the video

Cellardweller
02-06-15, 1:03 pm
Came home from the gym wednesday to find mine on the porch. Awesome and thanks again Animal. So far I've had Cookies & Cream and Chocolate. I have to say the chocolate favor has more pop to it, but the cookies & cream is a pretty sweet flavor. Saved vanilla to try last since I almost always get vanilla whey. I also have to say Animal Muscle Food mixes pretty awesome. The powder just melts away in my Animal shaker and I don't find any stuck to the bottom. Another bonus. As for results, can't say after just 2 days. I started a Stak cycle this week and Animal Muscle Food is going to compliment it well. I'm 7 weeks out from the Michigan APF State Meet and this will help me break some PRs for sure. I'll have some pics up later.

sgerwel1985
02-06-15, 1:53 pm

Don't take our enjoyment out of this by just posting pictures! We all have to live vicariously through you for this, don't short change us now!

G Diesel
02-06-15, 2:02 pm

YES.

Video would be awesome. But I want to see pics too.

Peace, G

Swolepez
02-06-15, 2:16 pm
YES.

Video would be awesome. But I want to see pics too.

Peace, G

I have a video! I just need to find a way to edit it and upload (1st time I've shot a video). I will definitely have pics up tonight and hopefully the video as well, if not, tomorrow for sure...

Here's a sneak pic to last you guys while I'm at work:

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscb326492.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscb326492.jpg.html)

G Diesel
02-06-15, 2:45 pm
I have a video! I just need to find a way to edit it and upload (1st time I've shot a video). I will definitely have pics up tonight and hopefully the video as well, if not, tomorrow for sure...

Here's a sneak pic to last you guys while I'm at work:

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscb326492.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscb326492.jpg.html)

That's fucking EPIC. Wow.

Peace, G

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:30 pm
****ATTENTION****
**BEFORE YOU WATCH MY VIDEO, THERES A COUPLE OF THINGS I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW....THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A VIDEO AND UPLOADING IT SO IF I SEEM FIDGETY, MONOTONE, AND EMOTIONLESS (IN THE BEGINNING IM PUTTING MY HANDS IN MY POCKETS ALOT, NOT REALLY SMILING, LOL) ITS BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY NERVOUS TO BE HONEST. FIRST TIME JITTERS...LOL...TRUST ME, I WAS VERY EXCITED AND GRATEFUL FOT THIS GIFT!

ALSO, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MERGE THE VIDEOS WITHOUT PAYING FOR AN APP OR FINDING A FREE APP THAT LETS ME MERGE MORE THAN 10MINS WORTH OF FOOTAGE SO SORRY FOR THE 5 PART VIDEO.**

*I COULD HAVE PLANNED THE VIDEO AND PLANED WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY TO MAKE IT RUN ALOT SMOOTHER BUT I WANTED THE VIDEO TO BE AUTHENTIC FOR YOU GUYS. REAL AND UNCUT. HOPE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ENJOY*

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRITIQUES OR ADVICE ON MAKING BETTER VIDEOS FOR NEXT TIME FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN......

IT ONLY ALLOWS ME TO POST 1 VIDEO PER POST SO BARE WITH ME GUYS..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNrFnHkPn2Y

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:32 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ODAuNn2eI

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:33 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFmDvfBzmU

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:34 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hDW7VUrjxfE

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:35 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQY1Vjq7QQ

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps283a7f43.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps283a7f43.jpg.html)
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zpsac7d7881.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zpsac7d7881.jpg.html)

Swolepez
02-06-15, 10:49 pm
Again, I want to thank Animal for this gift. I feel very blessed to be chosen as the winner. I want to thank G Diesel and everyone who was involved in picking the winners. Thank you to everyone who congratulated me, it meant more than yall know...and thank you everyone for the encouragement...Congratulations to all the winners of the new Animal Whey! I hope yall love it! And again, my favorite part was reading what all my brothers and sisters had to say about Animal changing their lives....we all go thru struggles...we all go thru trials and tribulations...we must endure the fire, bear the pain...we must suffer and struggle sometimes to see the light...we must fall down at times to realize that we can stand up...we must makes mistakes to learn...we all go thru many Journeys in our lives...THANK YOU ANIMAL FOR MAKING MY JOURNEY A LITTLE EASIER...
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps48e233b2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps48e233b2.jpg.html)

teperry46
02-06-15, 10:52 pm
Incredible. Congrats again man!

Swolepez
02-06-15, 11:19 pm
Incredible. Congrats again man!
Thanks man! I wish YouTube would have let me upload the video all at once but oh well...I hope you' all enjoy it anyways..opening up that can left me with a special feeling I can't put in words...

Swolepez
02-07-15, 12:22 am
Here you go guys..I was finally able to get the opening of the can part (videos 3-5) in 1 long video...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMb3SgSQNo

Swolepez
02-07-15, 9:07 am
Ok guys I will be posting more pictures of my stash when I get off work...I'm already using the new Animal Bag, the shaker and the Chocolate protein for work today....
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps597160b2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps597160b2.jpg.html)

sgerwel1985
02-07-15, 10:24 am
Ok guys I will be posting more pictures of my stash when I get off work...I'm already using the new Animal Bag, the shaker and the Chocolate protein for work today....
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps597160b2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps597160b2.jpg.html)

Great video man. Animal got it right by picking you as a winner, no doubt. You got the "hook up of all hook ups!"

Cellardweller
02-07-15, 2:16 pm
It's like Christmas but better. Congrats again Swolepez.

Cellardweller
02-07-15, 2:31 pm
Last night I put a scoop of vanilla in the Nutribullet with a cup of cottage cheese and some milk.

This AM was 2 scoops cookies & cream in water pre workout/ breakfast. No dairy since I take Stak pre workout

Also made a shake for my wife with a scoop of chocolate, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a bananna and milk in the Nutribullet. So good. I had to steal a sip.

DANO
02-07-15, 2:52 pm
Awesome brother!

Swolepez
02-07-15, 7:45 pm
A whole years worth of Pak!
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5044006a.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5044006a.jpg.html)

Swolepez
02-07-15, 7:50 pm
Animal Gear!
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps8f514e05.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps8f514e05.jpg.html)

Swolepez
02-07-15, 7:55 pm
Animal Gear!
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps8f514e05.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps8f514e05.jpg.html)

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zpse2e9450e.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zpse2e9450e.jpg.html)

GunRock
02-08-15, 12:49 pm
Here you go guys..I was finally able to get the opening of the can part (videos 3-5) in 1 long video...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMb3SgSQNo

Great video! I'm expecting you to come up with an awesome use for the Big Pak Can too! Post whatever it ends up becoming in the homemade gear thread here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43404-Home-Made-Animal-Gear&highlight=homemade+animal+gear

Razor
02-09-15, 7:40 am
A whole years worth of Pak!
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5044006a.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5044006a.jpg.html)

These pictures are insane bro....jesus. Huge congrats bro!

G Diesel
02-09-15, 9:03 am
Again, I want to thank Animal for this gift. I feel very blessed to be chosen as the winner. I want to thank G Diesel and everyone who was involved in picking the winners. Thank you to everyone who congratulated me, it meant more than yall know...and thank you everyone for the encouragement...Congratulations to all the winners of the new Animal Whey! I hope yall love it! And again, my favorite part was reading what all my brothers and sisters had to say about Animal changing their lives....we all go thru struggles...we all go thru trials and tribulations...we must endure the fire, bear the pain...we must suffer and struggle sometimes to see the light...we must fall down at times to realize that we can stand up...we must makes mistakes to learn...we all go thru many Journeys in our lives...THANK YOU ANIMAL FOR MAKING MY JOURNEY A LITTLE EASIER...
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zps48e233b2.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zps48e233b2.jpg.html)

A thing of beauty bro. Enjoy it all in good health, my man.

I hope this moment is one that helps to literally and figuratively fuel your journey.

Peace, G

Appollonian
02-09-15, 9:22 am
That's a great haul, congratulations! And thank you for sharing the love Animal.

J U S T I N
02-09-15, 11:25 am
Congrats again man! Very awesome to see all of that, inspirational and motivating too! Happy gaining!

Jay
02-09-15, 11:55 am
Amazing. Dude, you did great with that video. Nice job and congrats, you got hooked up!

N. Motta
02-09-15, 12:02 pm
That's so bad ass. Congrats dude.

G Diesel
02-09-15, 1:27 pm
And now the promo shifts to BB.com.

Get in on this fellas. And spread the word...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166330341&p=1338176991#post1338176991

Peace, G

DANO
02-09-15, 2:14 pm
And now the promo shifts to BB.com.

Get in on this fellas. And spread the word...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166330341&p=1338176991#post1338176991

Peace, G

...I may just have to sign up over there just for this!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:44 pm
Great video! I'm expecting you to come up with an awesome use for the Big Pak Can too! Post whatever it ends up becoming in the homemade gear thread here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43404-Home-Made-Animal-Gear&highlight=homemade+animal+gear

Thanks man! First video so I was kinda nervous lol...I have a short term idea for it but not s long term idea just yet...I will probably post a video up this week...

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:45 pm
These pictures are insane bro....jesus. Huge congrats bro!

Thanks man! It feels awesome to be set on Anima Pak for a whole yr!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:46 pm
It's like Christmas but better. Congrats again Swolepez.
Thanks man!! Yeah it is better!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:47 pm
Awesome brother!

Thank you brother!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:49 pm
A thing of beauty bro. Enjoy it all in good health, my man.

I hope this moment is one that helps to literally and figuratively fuel your journey.

Peace, G

Im definately going to treasure this for the rest of my life! It will definitely make my Journey easier while shedding some light on my Journey...

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:51 pm
That's a great haul, congratulations! And thank you for sharing the love Animal.

Yes thank you Animal for being not just a hardcore company but a loving family...thanks my man!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:52 pm
Congrats again man! Very awesome to see all of that, inspirational and motivating too! Happy gaining!

Thank you very much! I'm definately feeling motivated to take it to another level...

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:54 pm
Amazing. Dude, you did great with that video. Nice job and congrats, you got hooked up!

Thanks man! It was my first video so I didn't want to screw it up for you guys....yes I got hooked for sure!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:56 pm
That's so bad ass. Congrats dude.

Thank you man! I felt like a sponsored athlete!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 6:57 pm
...I may just have to sign up over there just for this!
Do it!!