Nix0r
01-15-15, 2:40 pm
YES.

Start the countdown.

Animal
01-15-15, 2:43 pm
This should kick things off...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bdCqJs9ag

Looks like a great new Cage series with Higa and McGrath.

Kowboy
01-15-15, 2:44 pm
I LIkE, HOW MUCH?

SquatPressPull
01-15-15, 2:53 pm
I would so love to be there or even better IN the CAGE!

But.. time and money. I'll plan for next year (I think I said that last year.).

DoubleTapJak
01-15-15, 3:03 pm
I've been waiting all year for this...

Kowboy
01-15-15, 3:16 pm
Also guys, pros animal dudes let me know if you fly in and need a ride and i can coordinate with you. I will probably be off that week so if you get shifted around or what not and don t want to pay out of pocket for a cab or just want to ride w/ me (I will sign autographs if necessary) shoot me a message on here and I can give you my cell just in case.

Nix0r
01-15-15, 3:18 pm
Also guys, pros animal dudes let me know if you fly in and need a ride and i can coordinate with you. I will probably be off that week so if you get shifted around or what not and don t want to pay out of pocket for a cab or just want to ride w/ me (I will sign autographs if necessary) shoot me a message on here and I can give you my cell just in case.

I'm driving in, but I still want your autograph.

And a bandana.

Kowboy
01-15-15, 3:22 pm
I'm driving in, but I still want your autograph.

And a bandana.

If I can find a place to custom make one I am doing it...

Phil800101
01-15-15, 4:01 pm
If I can find a place to custom make one I am doing it...

I think Nix wants a used one.

Razor
01-15-15, 4:47 pm
Hell the anticipation has been growing as soon as last year ended! Can't wait!

Firefist
01-15-15, 4:57 pm
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Anticipation is kicking in. Can't wait to see what is in store for the 2015 Cage.

Jay
01-15-15, 5:01 pm
I would so love to be there or even better IN the CAGE!

But.. time and money. I'll plan for next year (I think I said that last year.).

Think i said that too. But have every intention of going this time.

GUNZ
01-15-15, 5:07 pm
The Cage, the time where the lifters get to give back and put on a show for the fans! For me the Cage is the more important then any powerlifting meet, can't wait for this year.

GUNS
01-15-15, 5:10 pm
The time is getting near to see all my extended brothers and sisters! Cant wait to see you all!

knotahumanbeing
01-15-15, 8:16 pm
Can't wait! Been anticipating since I left last year!

GunRock
01-15-15, 8:37 pm
Can't wait! Been anticipating since I left last year!

Looking forward to another epic experience. Can't wait to see the line up for this year!

deanna7272
01-16-15, 12:55 am
I can't wait...
I'm so ready to see everyone and catch up!! Anticipating some crazy exhibitions, events, and experiences!!

48 days!!

HIGA MONSTER
01-16-15, 2:19 am
Looks like a great new Cage series with Higa and McGrath.
It just got REAL...

smoothballer
01-16-15, 8:47 am
Hotel was booked last night for the whole weekend. Boom

Nix0r
01-16-15, 9:04 am
Hotel was booked last night for the whole weekend. Boom

Joining the hot tub party?

Kowboy
01-16-15, 9:05 am

I am big fella...seriously I think I am joining up w/ Josh

Phil800101
01-16-15, 9:47 am
I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to some Rodizio on Friday night.

smoothballer
01-16-15, 11:41 am

A bunch of sweaty men and bubbles. Sounds like a good time

sgerwel1985
01-16-15, 11:42 am
Making my first trip to the Arnold this year. Can't wait to meet a lot of you at the cage and any type of ABC event that will be going on that weekend. Planning on being out there from Thursday night through sunday mid-day, staying at a buddies. So i'm surely looking for a place to lift for a few days while i'm there, any suggestions?

Nix0r
01-16-15, 12:04 pm
Making my first trip to the Arnold this year. Can't wait to meet a lot of you at the cage and any type of ABC event that will be going on that weekend. Planning on being out there from Thursday night through sunday mid-day, staying at a buddies. So i'm surely looking for a place to lift for a few days while i'm there, any suggestions?

There's a couple of places downtown that we usually hit up and train at during the weekend. The big one is Metro Fitness, as it has historically been the location for the National ABC. The other place that a few of us have thrown down at is Beyond Limits. Metro is more of a bodybuilder kind of gym, whereas Beyond Limits seems to be more geared towards powerlifting / strongman / crossfit.

freighttraindane
01-16-15, 1:36 pm
Did someone say hot tub?

I can't wait for the Cage again this year, looking forward all the events and seeing everyone again.

Maybe have to get that Cigar smoke set up with Nix and Firefist this year.

naturalguy
01-16-15, 1:49 pm
Best time of the year

SquatPressPull
01-16-15, 1:51 pm
Think i said that too. But have every intention of going this time.

Good, take pics for me! haha

Next year, I plan to be better off and will make it.

SquatPressPull
01-16-15, 1:53 pm
Best time of the year

I'll have to buy you Twin Peaks next year...

deanna7272
01-16-15, 4:29 pm

There's a couple of places downtown that we usually hit up and train at during the weekend. The big one is Metro Fitness, as it has historically been the location for the National ABC. The other place that a few of us have thrown down at is Beyond Limits. Metro is more of a bodybuilder kind of gym, whereas Beyond Limits seems to be more geared towards powerlifting / strongman / crossfit.

Best advice... Follow the masses... :)

sgerwel1985
01-16-15, 8:26 pm
Best advice... Follow the masses... :)

hahaha, i guess that will work as well. Very excited for this event. I've always watched so many videos of people at the arnold or olympia, so i'm excited to finally take part in the festivities!

Big Al
01-16-15, 9:57 pm
I will say ,if you never been to the Arnold. You can never understand. You see more in 3 days than you'll see the rest of your life.

deanna7272
01-16-15, 10:16 pm
I will say ,if you never been to the Arnold. You can never understand. You see more in 3 days than you'll see the rest of your life.

With that being said, there are also things that you can never UNSEE... lol

MAB
01-16-15, 11:00 pm
With that being said, there are also things that you can never UNSEE... lol

Omg yes... And things you can never un-hear or un-smell for that matter!

But the food and the company are so worth it!

HIGA MONSTER
01-17-15, 3:01 am
a bunch of sweaty men and bubbles. Sounds like a good time
nasty boys...

HIGA MONSTER
01-17-15, 3:02 am
I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to some Rodizio on Friday night.
Thats my boy!

The goal is to eat 30 Chicken Hearts this year...fuck the Glazed Pineapple.

GUNS
01-17-15, 10:54 am
Thats my boy!

That's way too easy! Just need to sit at a closer table, they were usually out by the time they made it back to our table! Hahaha!

Nix0r
01-17-15, 11:26 am
That's way too easy! Just need to sit at a closer table, they were usually out by the time they made it back to our table! Hahaha!

Jimmy wants in at the big boys table? Higa, myself, BamBam, and smoothballer put in WORK

Firefist
01-17-15, 11:47 am
Did someone say hot tub?

I can't wait for the Cage again this year, looking forward all the events and seeing everyone again.

AMEN brother.

GUNS
01-17-15, 2:19 pm
Jimmy wants in at the big boys table? Higa, myself, BamBam, and smoothballer put in WORK

Yep, it was me and BigAl, and all the lady Animals! I might have had a better seat! Hahaa

deanna7272
01-17-15, 4:07 pm
Yep, it was me and BigAl, and all the lady Animals! I might have had a better seat! Hahaa

You gotta problem with that seating GUNS??

MAB
01-17-15, 6:44 pm

Hey! Lady Animals is where it's at!!

GUNS
01-17-15, 9:22 pm
You gotta problem with that seating GUNS??

Hey! Lady Animals is where it's at!!
Ok ladies, I was saying I had the better seat! lol!

MAB
01-17-15, 10:06 pm

😊😉

What usually goes down on Thursday?

Kowboy
01-17-15, 10:13 pm

I am sitting w/ you this year, gonna show you how to eat brah

deanna7272
01-17-15, 10:20 pm

Nice recovery.... ;-)

You DID have a better seat for a couple reasons such as... . We look better, smell a heck of a lot better, and eat WAY less....lol

BComplex
01-17-15, 11:15 pm
Super pumped to find this thread! I just got my expo tickets A few days ago and got my hotel booked! This is my second year going and I can't wait to see what's going down in the cage! I'm really hoping to get on on the bench your body weight fun! Is the national abc happening again this year? I missed out on it last year

Aggression
01-18-15, 10:09 am

Truth. I was fortunate enough to be at 4 Arnold's under the employment of Animal. It's a weekend and a place that can't be described. It's something you just have to witness for yourself. Inexplicable.

Phil800101
01-18-15, 11:27 am
Did someone say hot tub?

I'm in!

Phil800101
01-18-15, 4:25 pm
Did someone say hot tub?

AMEN brother.

I have several bottles of wood-flavored water from Scotland I could bring...a wee tasting to go with some stogies.

rshelton242
01-18-15, 4:52 pm
Was supposed to go last year but guy i was going with backed out last minute. This year ill be there already got a room and everything cant wait to finally come up and hopefully meet some of the animal team.

Kowboy
01-18-15, 8:30 pm
I have several bottles of wood-flavored water from Scotland I could bring...a wee tasting to go with some stogies.

I could go for a good cigar....had one the last time I was in MD

freighttraindane
01-19-15, 8:50 am
AMEN brother.

I'm in!

I could go for a good cigar....had one the last time I was in MD

I like where this is heading! I will see if I know any Cigar Shops nearby that would be interested in hosting a small group of massive sized people.

DoubleTapJak
01-19-15, 11:30 am
nasty boys...

Don't act like you're not gonna try to get in on that

smoothballer
01-19-15, 2:33 pm

Every.Damn.Year.

Who's ready for Parmesan Crusted Sirloin to go along with those chicken hearts?

Nix0r
01-19-15, 2:37 pm
Every.Damn.Year.

Who's ready for Parmesan Crusted Sirloin to go along with those chicken hearts?

My body is ready.

Enforcer
01-19-15, 5:14 pm
Unfortunately I will not be attending the Cage this year :-/ Looking forward to checking out the vids and pics from NJ

naturalguy
01-21-15, 12:11 pm
Unfortunately I will not be attending the Cage this year :-/ Looking forward to checking out the vids and pics from NJ

Sorry to hear that, we will miss you bro

sgerwel1985
01-21-15, 1:04 pm
I'm in!

Based on some of the beasts on this forum, this is gonna have to be one heck of a big hot tub. A lot of meat going in!

Aggression
01-21-15, 1:58 pm
Unfortunately I will not be attending this year either. I'll be missing all you fellas during that weekend. I look forward to the pics and videos that will be generously flowing through my instagrams.

Phil800101
01-21-15, 4:00 pm
Based on some of the beasts on this forum, this is gonna have to be one heck of a big hot tub. A lot of meat going in!

In more ways than one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw

sgerwel1985
01-21-15, 4:13 pm
In more ways than one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUpGoOjFWw

Well played sir, well played!

Lottawheels
01-21-15, 10:52 pm
Ive been so focused on RUM i haven't even thought much about the animal cage. Hoping animal is going to have me there for sure. It always looks like a great time in the videos

deanna7272
01-21-15, 11:41 pm
Ive been so focused on RUM i haven't even thought much about the animal cage. Hoping animal is going to have me there for sure. It always looks like a great time in the videos

That's blastphemy!!! ((But we will let ya slide, this time...lol))

That does bring up the question... What's on tap for The Cage 2015???

Christman
01-22-15, 6:21 am
That's blastphemy!!! ((But we will let ya slide, this time...lol))

That does bring up the question... What's on tap for The Cage 2015???

Inquiring minds want to know...

freighttraindane
01-22-15, 9:11 am
Inquiring minds want to know...

I am guessing the next post from animal will be along the lines of....

Soon......

throwermuscle
01-22-15, 9:24 am
i heard the words "the cage" n came running. hoping to be there this year gonna be my first if i can make it.

Universal Rep
01-22-15, 12:20 pm
I am guessing the next post from animal will be along the lines of....

Soon......

Wrong.

Its "stay tuned".... Hahahahah.

Lottawheels
01-22-15, 1:14 pm
I'm thinking they are waiting until after LA fit and RUM to make the final lineup. just my guess though

CrystalLake
01-22-15, 1:16 pm
Sad to say it'll be my first year in a while since I missed the Arnold. I'll be in Riviera Maya while there's probably still snow in Columbus.

deanna7272
01-22-15, 2:11 pm
Sad to say it'll be my first year in a while since I missed the Arnold. I'll be in Riviera Maya while there's probably still snow in Columbus.

Yea, that's gotta stink... Who the heck was in charge of the travel plans???

Embee
01-22-15, 7:09 pm
It won't be this year, but within the next 3 years I'll fly over to the States to experience the Cage. The sooner the better.

To everyone that gets to go, enjoy!

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-15, 5:19 pm
Wrong.

Its "stay tuned".... Hahahahah.
Shots fired...

deanna7272
01-24-15, 1:45 am
Shots fired...

. . . Blanks . . .

Rhino
01-24-15, 1:26 pm
I've been there every year for the past 15. Hell I was there when there was only a universal nutrition booth with Vinny G and Monica Brant. I look foward to this more than anything. It's my marker to find out how much I have improved and to get more insight from the best famliy around. I am on my way Back a from Extinction.
Rhino

Razor
01-27-15, 8:46 pm
Thats my boy!

That garlic beef is all i can think about...

GUNS
01-27-15, 11:20 pm
Really looking forward to BD's! And Natural guy in his fanny pack, while in his posing trunks!

Big Al
01-27-15, 11:42 pm
I didnt get invited to the cage this year so I gonna save my vacation days for some place warm and fun.
Hope everyone that goes has a good time.

deanna7272
01-28-15, 12:11 am
I didnt get invited to the cage this year so I gonna save my vacation days for some place warm and fun.

No Big Al squeeze???

*sigh...

flex-em
01-28-15, 8:13 am

I think I can speak for all of us girls, we'll miss you! Def. don't blame you for holding off. Enjoy that vacation, sunshine and water is where it's at..

DoubleTapJak
01-28-15, 1:36 pm
Bringing this back from last year's retrospective on the CAGE and how many people had problems seeing anything on the inside...

Left picture = old
Right picture = suggested setup

http://i.imgur.com/HtJpXVx.png

Just my humble suggestion to hopefully at least get the creative juices flowing.

Kowboy
01-28-15, 1:58 pm

Damn....gonna miss you this year man.

P Diesel
01-28-15, 2:14 pm

:( who is gong to keep me up all night with his snoring?

flex-em do u snore? ;)

P

GUNS
01-28-15, 6:39 pm

UNSAT! I may have to come visit now!

Derek Kendall
01-28-15, 8:09 pm
Can't wait to get in there!

P Diesel
01-29-15, 11:16 am
Can't wait to get in there!

hows the quad big fella?

P

GUNZ
01-29-15, 6:37 pm
Bringing this back from last year's retrospective on the CAGE and how many people had problems seeing anything on the inside...

Left picture = old
Right picture = suggested setup

http://i.imgur.com/HtJpXVx.png

Just my humble suggestion to hopefully at least get the creative juices flowing.

Me and P Diesel helped set up last year, good suggestion but mono-lift, bench, and power rack won't fit in that area all on one side of the cage!!

Big Al
01-29-15, 11:35 pm
Me and P Diesel helped set up last year, good suggestion but mono-lift, bench, and power rack won't fit in that area all on one side of the cage!!

Maybe its time for a bigger cage.LOL

HIGA MONSTER
01-30-15, 1:53 am
That garlic beef is all i can think about...
Hell yeah, Cuz!

GUNZ
01-30-15, 5:17 pm
Maybe its time for a bigger cage.LOL

Now we talking!! ha

BamBam
02-04-15, 12:05 am
Cannot... fucking... wait

ganderson
02-06-15, 10:51 am
Any word on the ABC this year?

Big Al
02-08-15, 5:49 pm
Any word on the ABC this year?

It's normally Saturday night after the expo closes.

Flash419
02-09-15, 5:22 pm
Counting down the days...

I WILL BE THERE!

HIGA MONSTER
02-09-15, 7:54 pm
Cannot... fucking... wait
Deadlifts are banned from the ABC, bruh.

:)

Rhino
02-09-15, 10:17 pm
Tic tic tic times counting down.

BamBam
02-09-15, 11:50 pm
Deadlifts are banned from the ABC, bruh.

:)

That's not even funny..now I'll have to do them outside.. or maybe me u and nix can do curls and lat raises instead.

Here's also hoping we have another pros vs bros.

Razor
02-10-15, 11:30 am
That's not even funny..now I'll have to do them outside.. or maybe me u and nix can do curls and lat raises instead.

Here's also hoping we have another pros vs bros.

Curls for reps! hahaha

Shukin
02-10-15, 1:31 pm
This should kick things off...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bdCqJs9ag

I Love me Some HIGA Love!!!

Can't wait to see what he brings this year!!!

BamBam
02-10-15, 1:45 pm
Curls for reps! hahaha

Higa got us all beat... you seen them guns?? That's all that guy does

BeastInc
02-13-15, 3:06 pm
Just booked my hotel reservations for the expo and was sure to grab an ABC ticket as well!

This will be my first year at the event and my soul purpose for going was simply to see The Cage.
Have dreamed about watching the team lift since I saw the 2013 YouTube video, and have been a HUGE fan of the ANIMAl team ever since.

Enforcer
02-15-15, 12:23 pm
Getting closer...

eblnyc
02-15-15, 9:21 pm
I wanna go...

HIGA MONSTER
02-16-15, 11:17 am
I Love me Some HIGA Love!!!

Can't wait to see what he brings this year!!!
Not lifting bro. Gonna MC this year.

HIGA MONSTER
02-16-15, 11:18 am
Higa got us all beat... you seen them guns?? That's all that guy does
Yup, I love looking at the mirror doing Curls.

I just don't take Selfies in the gym like Razor...

Nix0r
02-16-15, 11:23 am
Yup, I love looking at the mirror doing Curls.

I just don't take Selfies in the gym like Razor...

They're a step above gym selfies. They're bathroom gym selfies.

HIGA MONSTER
02-16-15, 11:26 am
Good point...that's straight up OG status.

soupcan
02-16-15, 12:10 pm
Anyone know how they are doing the Cage pass this yr?

freighttraindane
02-16-15, 12:23 pm

Good point...that's straight up OG status.

Tank top required

chuckzilla
02-16-15, 1:30 pm
my hotel room for the weekend was booked a month ago. cant wait much longer.

craigtabor
02-16-15, 1:43 pm
May be blind but can't find the cage forms for the Arnold... Are they up yet ??

freighttraindane
02-16-15, 1:55 pm
May be blind but can't find the cage forms for the Arnold... Are they up yet ??

No, they usually go up on here about a week before. So as Animal Rep is about to post

"Soon....."

knotahumanbeing
02-16-15, 2:28 pm
Can't wait to see all you filthy animals

BringTheCarnage
02-18-15, 2:28 am
Not lifting bro. Gonna MC this year.

I will miss the higa vs pdiesel but higa on the mic will be awesome!

npcdusty
02-18-15, 12:37 pm
Im getting so excited. This will be my first Arnold, but the best part is seeing the cage. Im ready to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freighttraindane
02-18-15, 12:50 pm
Can't wait to see what the LE gear looks like this year. Always Badass

Razor
02-18-15, 2:09 pm
Can't wait to see what the LE gear looks like this year. Always Badass

Wonder what's gonna be the hot item this year, that almost sells out the first day...

Aggression
02-18-15, 3:23 pm
Looking forward to seeing pics and videos of the shit that goes down inside the metal this year. I'm hoping I can make it out there for 2016.

HIGA MONSTER
02-19-15, 1:05 am
Wonder what's gonna be the hot item this year, that almost sells out the first day...
it is always amazing to see how they fly off the shelves at the Cage.

RedlegDbell
02-19-15, 1:40 am
Looking forward to seeing pics and videos of the shit that goes down inside the metal this year. I'm hoping I can make it out there for 2016.

Going to miss you and Christian but some of us Ohio boys are discussing a road trip to Jersey for a meet in November. If that happens you better do a drive by!

Aggression
02-19-15, 7:45 am
Going to miss you and Christian but some of us Ohio boys are discussing a road trip to Jersey for a meet in November. If that happens you better do a drive by!

If that happens, I'll be competing alongside you!

smoothballer
02-19-15, 8:11 am

it is always amazing to see how they fly off the shelves at the Cage.

It's gonna be an Animal Banana Hammock. I hear Higa is going to be modeling it in the Cage.

deanna7272
02-19-15, 11:41 am

Sounds like an Ohio Road Trip in the making!!!

freighttraindane
02-19-15, 11:43 am

If that happens, I'll be competing alongside you!

This would be amazing

bigdog
02-26-15, 4:56 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQ56E43stE

WOW! I LOVED THIS VIDEO! talk about inspiration man! thanks for all that you do ANIMALS!

BJ Whitehead
02-27-15, 10:03 am
This will be my first time going to The Cage!!! I am so excited about this oppurtunity!!!!

deanna7272
02-27-15, 10:15 am
This will be my first time going to The Cage!!! I am so excited about this oppurtunity!!!!

So much to experience... It's such a crazy weekend... Definitely one that will create lasting memories... Also, be aware that when you return home, you will be a different person. Your friends will be jealous of (or get sick of) hearing you recalling all of the events, talking about people they don't know, or have the slightest interest in...lmao. ((Btw, if this happens, you need to find NEW friends!!!))

Anyway, I hope that you and all of the new folks have a great first experience, we all did, and that's why we keep coming back!! :)

P Diesel
02-27-15, 10:42 am

first time is unreal bro. especially lifting for the first time, biggest thing for me was calming myself down

P

Razor
02-27-15, 11:20 am
first time is unreal bro. especially lifting for the first time, biggest thing for me was calming myself down

P

Calming yourself down? fuck you coulda fooled me. You looked like you were bred for this shit.

Jake320
03-09-15, 10:09 am
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Animal and their athletes!!!! Animal killed it again... the cage was F-ING AWESOME!!!!! Counting down for the Cage in 2016!!!

Enforcer
03-09-15, 9:07 pm
Got to see all of the videos and pics on IG from the Cage, so sad I missed it, but as always seeing the vids just makes me want to work even harder because it was nothing but Freakville this year. Insane numbers put up in the Cage

Big Al
03-10-15, 10:04 pm
Got to see all of the videos and pics on IG from the Cage, so sad I missed it, but as always seeing the vids just makes me want to work even harder because it was nothing but Freakville this year. Insane numbers put up in the Cage

You took the words right out of my mouth..

MR. C
03-26-15, 5:42 pm
Next year Iam there!

MR. C
03-27-15, 7:12 am
What are some of the good hotels to stay at? Probably have to book it far out.

Phil800101
03-27-15, 10:40 pm
What are some of the good hotels to stay at? Probably have to book it far out.

Downtown, yes. They're pricey, but you're close. I've never stayed downtown, but I think most of the ones within walking distance of the expo hall are nice.

If you don't mind a 10-15 minute drive you can stay anywhere just outside downtown along one of the highways, and they don't really fill up fast at all...I've booked as late as January with no problems.