PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test - inquiries

Dodge
01-20-15, 1:07 pm
Yo fellas, the name is Dodge.

This is going to be my first post/ thread, so I though I'd start it off here.

I had a quick question I had to throw out there about some stacks and paks I am going to be trying in the future!
I am currently sitting at 5'10". 185 lbs, and I've been training for the last 5 years, and getting serious over the last two.
I've taken lots of Animal (and other supplements) in the past including; M-Stak, Cuts, NO boosters, Pump, Animal Pak, M-Stack, Glutamine, BCAAs, l-Carnitine, CLA, pre, and protein. These have gotten my serious results as I age and develop, but being so close to 18 (just over a month away), I have been doing some serious research into test products. I know I shouldn't be taking them quite yet as I'm not fully grown, but I'm looking for the hard gains that I'm not seeing with my current diet, stacks, and training regiment.

So I'm throwing this question to anyone who has knowledge about, or who has used test in the past, or is using right now. What post-cycle therapies (if any) are there if I just do a few cycles throughout the year? Any precautions I should be taking before using? Are there any supps above that I should definitely stop using while on a test cycle? AND LASTLY, this is directed to those who have done cycles before; When is the optimal time to take it? (before, betwee, after meal/workout?)

Thank you very much guys, and I'm looking forward to being part of this stellar group that we have going.

Bledsoe52
01-22-15, 9:38 am
Hey man, I like this post. It's a question thats been on my mind for awhile too. I have been wanting to try the Test product but I am unaware of the side effects at this age (i am 22). I have hit a plateau and want those hard gains to get over it too. good post and good luck in the future bro

Animal Rep
01-22-15, 10:48 am
You both hit on an issue that comes up quite a bit even if you don't necessarily see it on here. When to take Test (or Stak for that matter as it boosts test as well in the body). This product is designed to help your body's output of testosterone get to its maximum level. That is produce as much as it is naturally capable of, such as in different stages in puberty for almost all men, not add in test from the pill as an outside source. 16-18 is usually when output is highest. That being said these products really shine as the body's natural output and production is tapering off and lowering. Someone who is 35-40 will see and Feel much stronger results than those of you who are 18-21.

This being said, I would recommend sticking to M Stak rather than going to Test (or Stak) for now and really take a harder look at diet. At your ages now if you feed the growth properly, you should see the results. If your training is consistent like it appears to be that's the key. If you want feel free to PM myself or post asking the Animal athletes about what you can do in that aspect to see some more results. We're always here to help.

Thanks for bringing this up, I get asked about it all the time. Keep training your asses off fellas

Swolepez
01-23-15, 12:56 am
I would recommend sticking to M Stak rather than going to Test (or Stak) for now and really take a harder look at diet. At your ages now if you feed the growth properly, you should see the results. If your training is consistent like it appears to be that's the key.

This^^^^^....Instead of buying Stak or Test...go w/ Pak, Flex & Omega <<......didn't see these last 2 in your list of Supps taken .....if you stopped seeing gains then up the calories, not the supps...especially that your not even 18 yet, you shouldn't even be taking supps...

This is coming from a guy who ran Stak & Test 2x..once when I was 22 and once during the past year at 23..did I notice some strength gains? Yes....but did I experience the full benefits that Test or Stak have to offer? No, bc at 23 my test should still be high as possible...

As I get older I realize that when I hit a plateau I evaulate in this order and what changes I can make:
1) diet: calorie amount, amount of protein, amount of carbs, and FATS (important for regulating hormones)
2) training: amount of weight, sets, reps, rest break, form and contraction
3) rest/sleep: am I getting enough or too much? Out of the sleep I'm getting how much is deep sleep?
4) last, I will check on supps...and again as I get older I stick more Tom to the basics rather than the fancy: multi, omegas, joint support, creatine, etc...

Bledsoe52
02-09-15, 1:08 pm
You both hit on an issue that comes up quite a bit even if you don't necessarily see it on here. When to take Test (or Stak for that matter as it boosts test as well in the body). This product is designed to help your body's output of testosterone get to its maximum level. That is produce as much as it is naturally capable of, such as in different stages in puberty for almost all men, not add in test from the pill as an outside source. 16-18 is usually when output is highest. That being said these products really shine as the body's natural output and production is tapering off and lowering. Someone who is 35-40 will see and Feel much stronger results than those of you who are 18-21.

This being said, I would recommend sticking to M Stak rather than going to Test (or Stak) for now and really take a harder look at diet. At your ages now if you feed the growth properly, you should see the results. If your training is consistent like it appears to be that's the key. If you want feel free to PM myself or post asking the Animal athletes about what you can do in that aspect to see some more results. We're always here to help.

Thanks for bringing this up, I get asked about it all the time. Keep training your asses off fellas

Thanks for the info and honesty man!

Bledsoe52
02-09-15, 1:11 pm
This^^^^^....Instead of buying Stak or Test...go w/ Pak, Flex & Omega <<......didn't see these last 2 in your list of Supps taken .....if you stopped seeing gains then up the calories, not the supps...especially that your not even 18 yet, you shouldn't even be taking supps...

This is coming from a guy who ran Stak & Test 2x..once when I was 22 and once during the past year at 23..did I notice some strength gains? Yes....but did I experience the full benefits that Test or Stak have to offer? No, bc at 23 my test should still be high as possible...

As I get older I realize that when I hit a plateau I evaulate in this order and what changes I can make:
1) diet: calorie amount, amount of protein, amount of carbs, and FATS (important for regulating hormones)
2) training: amount of weight, sets, reps, rest break, form and contraction
3) rest/sleep: am I getting enough or too much? Out of the sleep I'm getting how much is deep sleep?
4) last, I will check on supps...and again as I get older I stick more Tom to the basics rather than the fancy: multi, omegas, joint support, creatine, etc...

Right now I am just taking Nitro, Rage xl, Pak, and BCAAs. I am having some shoulder pain issues. I have read good reviews about Flex helping with joint pain. What have your experiences been with that?

Animal Rep
02-09-15, 3:50 pm
Thanks for the info and honesty man!

Anytime bro.

Swolepez
02-09-15, 7:39 pm
Right now I am just taking Nitro, Rage xl, Pak, and BCAAs. I am having some shoulder pain issues. I have read good reviews about Flex helping with joint pain. What have your experiences been with that?

I had a torn rotator cuff that would pop a lot when raising my arm overhead or during many pushing movements...after running 2 cans back-to-back I could tell that my joints were lubricated and stopped hearing the pop as well as feeling the grinding of the shoulder joints...recently got back on Flex and don't plan to stop....I would definately cop a bottle

Bledsoe52
02-10-15, 11:21 am
I had a torn rotator cuff that would pop a lot when raising my arm overhead or during many pushing movements...after running 2 cans back-to-back I could tell that my joints were lubricated and stopped hearing the pop as well as feeling the grinding of the shoulder joints...recently got back on Flex and don't plan to stop....I would definately cop a bottle

That sounds alot like my problem. I wrestled in HS and got my shoulder messed up. That was 4 years ago and everytime i go moderately heavy on bench i deal with pain and popping in my shoulder. sounds like i need to work flex into my stack. thanks