PDA

View Full Version : Any good homemade protein bar recipes?

DAVE88
01-25-15, 8:57 pm
Something easy, preferably no bake if possible. Trying to save some money here and there.

Thanks guys.

GunRock
01-26-15, 9:20 am
Something easy, preferably no bake if possible. Trying to save some money here and there.

Thanks guys.

Found this after searching in the older posts in this section. It's got a few suggestions. Check it out here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?33788-can-i-have-a-good-protein-bar-recipe&highlight=PROTEIN+BAR

DAVE88
01-26-15, 1:53 pm
Thanks. Might look into that recipe. Worse comes to worse, any good recommendations on a protein bar to purchase? Not any of that dumb shit filled with massive amounts of sugar alcohol, etc.

GunRock
01-26-15, 4:21 pm
Hit up BB.com and check the reviews. I'm not big into bars, I like savory over sweet if I'm chewing. So shakes or real food is how I roll.

skibasgym
01-30-15, 9:08 pm
Thanks for that link. I prefer sweet over savory and the right protein bar keeps me from bingeing. The new Universal bar is awesome.

GunRock
02-06-15, 4:52 am
Thanks for that link. I prefer sweet over savory and the right protein bar keeps me from bingeing. The new Universal bar is awesome.

I like bars if I'm doing a road trip like the one we have upcoming to The Cage. Might just make some though using the recipes from the link. If not, I'll try the S'mores flavor of the Universal High Protein. With some coffee!