PDA

View Full Version : 2015 CAGE Intern Program (CLOSED)

J-Dawg
01-28-15, 12:36 pm
A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2015 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2015 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

2. You must be 18 years of age or older.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

naturalguy
01-28-15, 12:52 pm
The interns are a vital part of making The Cage run as smoothly as possible

deanna7272
01-28-15, 1:04 pm
I'm in...

To be continued...

DoubleTapJak
01-28-15, 1:32 pm
You guys know I'm in, one day or multiple doesn't matter. I got to do it last year and make some serious friendships over that weekend that have lasted through now again. Happy to help out Animal and my brothers again.

danielr
01-28-15, 10:13 pm
I would be honored to be selected to be an intern for the cage. First, I have participated or visited the CAGE almost every year. I sincerely have used the Animal product line, for decades of training, and I truly understand the need of Hard-core training mentality that the cage beast impart to the much deserving crowds. Friday March 6th is my 50th birthday, and it would be a fitting way to celebrate a fantastic life to spend a day with the warriors of the CAGE. Thanks for your consideration. Danny Harness. danielr.

sgerwel1985
01-29-15, 8:53 am
A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2015 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2015 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

I plan on getting out there thursday night, leaving early-to-mid sunday and staying with my buddy who lives right outside the city. So if you guys need any help, big or small feel free to hit me up.

knotahumanbeing
01-30-15, 2:15 am
I'm in for this again guys. I'll be available all 3 days, and possibly Thursday to help construct the cage as well,I won't know until mid Feb . It was an awesome opportunity last year and if there is more behind the scene construction hands that are needed, I can help. Other than that I'm open those 3 days.

Rob

smoothballer
01-30-15, 9:45 am
Count me in again this year. I have interned the past few years and have have worked all the different areas of the Cage and Shop. I will be down there Thursday evening through Sunday when it closes so I am good for any or all days.

For people that haven't interned before definitely sign up. You won't be disappointed working side by side with the Animal Corp Crew and all the Animal Athletes. It is hard work but so rewarding and a lot of fun.

Nfleagle78
01-30-15, 12:32 pm

Good luck fellas.

I have been so so lucky to stand beside so many great athletes and promotional people at the ASF animal cage for the past 2 years. I would love to continue on by doing it again this year. I have had nothing but great memories from the past and has been getting better every year as I get to meet and catch up with everyone. I have done it on Saturdays the past 2 years and I am willing to do any day but prefer Saturday. You won't be dissapointed by selecting me. I do not live far from columbus so I am available to help set up as well.

Firefist
01-30-15, 1:40 pm
I'm definitely down to put in work.

I am a 5 time intern in the cage, and have carried my weight every minute I was there. I don't necessarily look forward to the Arnold; I look forward to The Cage. I tell people all the time, I could never work for or represent any other supplement company, other than Animal. It's always an honor to throw down with my Animal family.

Being a veteran of The Cage, I know exactly how everything is run, front, back and in the Cage. I think my work ethic and willingness to help the cause shows out. I know the set-up like the back of my hand and don't need to be told to execute tasks. Stocking product, loading weight and directing traffic are all no problem to me. I have extensively and exclusively used the Animal line of products for quite some time now, and introducing and selling to customers is second nature to me. I was on the line for the infamous year of the "Rugby" shirts that everyone was clamoring over. I can crank out T-shirts like a mofo and teach other interns how to run the machines. A big problem last year was running out of change for $20s. I belong to the 2 closest banks in the area and made around a half a dozen trips, 4 blocks down the street to get $5s. I always stay until the expo is barebones, to help break down, clean and pack up and that shit wouldnt change this year.

Whatever you need, you can count on me to come through, every damn time.

Firefist
01-30-15, 1:58 pm
Needless to say, I'm good for all three days.

deanna7272
01-30-15, 4:19 pm
I have also been lucky enough to be selected in previous years, and had such great experiences, so I'm up for the opportunity again. Not sure what more I can say about why I want this opportunity, as I have always said... Being a member here is in some fashion, a part of my everyday life, in and out of the gym... A true and loyal supporter of the brand and the Legion. I may not be the biggest, strongest, or whatever the other brands demand, and I sure as hell won't be bought away from a entity that I truly believe in... As we all know and appreciate, Animal has never been known as cookie cutter....

We have been fortunate to have Corporate put together great teams, as somewhat of a support staff, that worked well together for the greater good... They know that we, as a whole, are all there to help make The Cage run as smoothly as possible from set up to tear down...

I will be available from Thursday until, well... they kick me out Sunday (you know that happens every year...) It's so hard to leave good company... :)

It truly takes a a team and we ALL know how hard Corporate works throughout the year to make OUR lives better... Best of luck to all entering and be prepared for the most hectic, crazy, exhilarating, time of your life!!

brunos400ex
01-31-15, 8:45 am
I can help tear down the booth Sunday if you guys need a hand. I may also be available Wednesday and Thursday evening if you need help constructing it. It would be awesome to help!

ronlifts
02-01-15, 12:02 am
As you can tell by the title, it will be myself and the wife. We would like the chance to volunteer because fitness is our passion, the guys at our local YMCA call me Animal because of my shirts I wear and last but not least, we love the "Animal" brand. I, myself, have several t-shirts and caps from Animal that I wear daily. This will also be my 8th time at the Arnold and at the cage. I spend quite a bit of time at the cage watching some of the IFBB's and powerlifters throw it down. I figure this year I want to help out and be up close and personal with them. Maybe even put some weight up with them. Who knows???

The days we would be available are Saturday mainly but some on Sunday. Sometimes we leave early on the last day, that's why I say that. We would love to help and can't wait to make new friends on the way!

Nix0r
02-01-15, 1:30 pm
You know I'm in for this again.

I've been fortunate enough for the past few Cages to be able to be able to help run things, and make sure the events and shop run smoothly, and I'm coming back for more. I've been through the ringer, from loading plates, to directing traffic, to having to leave the Expo and find a store to buy batteries for the scale... I'll still never forgive ghost for making me do that...

I'll obviously been in town all weekend, so I'm available for any and all days where you may need me. For me, this weekend is about The Cage; the fact that there's even more to the expo is just a bonus.

Let's do this.

Razor
02-02-15, 8:10 am
Oh you know i'm in for this. Being chosen in the past has been incredible. Each year i had the opportunity to help this company grow by providing great customer service and overall representing the brand and try my best to push the brand even further. Among the chaos and insanity we brought order all while smiling, remembering why we there: Push the company and provide knowledge to those that were new to it all or provide more information for those that wanted to know more. I can't tell you the amount of questions i received that began with "I've taken Pak for years, but what other stuff do you guys have/what else can Animal do for me?". Whenever we hear this i'm sure i'm not the only guy that smiles because we look back and remember that this was us many years ago. We were all in this boat.

Personally last year was quite overwhelming. Being able to not only work the entire weekend, but be one of those chosen to speak in the Cage videos and let's not forget being able to train with P Diesel! I laugh remembering at my first Cage when Juggernaut told me "it just gets better and bigger every year dude". I'll never forget this because each Monday when i woke up back at home i would think "there's no way it can get better than what i just experienced". Well let me tell you he was right. No matter what awesome experiences you had in the Cage one year, that experience will be topped the following year. Just an incredible and unforgettable time with family. I don't know what else to say except i'm all in and whatever need to get done for this company i'm there the entire weekend.

Kowboy
02-02-15, 8:40 am
Such a good time, I can't this year since I am helping Friday and Sunday w/ the Strongman contest and MAS wrestling w/ Steve Slater. I will be down that way on Thursday so make sure yo uguys hit me up to help w/ the cage.

freighttraindane
02-02-15, 9:42 am
I would like to be put in contention for one of the coveted Intern spots for this year's Cage. I will be down there starting on Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday, so whatever help you need. I have been going to the Cage for some many years now I don't remember how long ago was my first. Last year I was so happy and excited to be chosen as an Intern. I would like to give back and help the company that keeps me focused and inspires me again this year. Every time I need a kick in the pants or some extra motivation, there is nowhere else I turn. There is no other place like the Cage at the Arnold, reunite with friends, see super human strength exhibitions, and give back and help the company that keeps me going and keeps me on the right path.

ganderson
02-03-15, 12:25 am
This will be my 2nd year at The Cage. I was finally able to save up and take off to go. My girlfriend and I spent 95% of the weekend in The Cage and we have no regrets. Unfortunately, last year I didn't know interns were being picked until I was there, so I've been looking forward all year to hopefully get a spot as an intern this time around. The one thing that stood out to me at The Cage was the strong sense of friendship and comradery among everyone, and that really stuck with me. I was able to talk and meet some of you last year, and have been to a bunch of ABC's/URT's over the years...and I think this is a great opportunity to become more involved with a company I've been following and supporting since I've started training. Everything is booked and ready to go, so I will be around the entire weekend, and I am able to help out any day, in any way. For me, it would be awesome to represent a company I respect so much.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone this year too. Thanks for the consideration.

BringTheCarnage
02-03-15, 3:43 pm
Well I am in! I have also been an intern in the past. It was amazing being trusted to work along side everyone and represent the brand that we all live and bleed by in the gym everyday. I knowat least in my town and surrounding area my name is synonymous with the animal brand because I represent animal all year every year. It would be great to intern once again to form an even stronger bond and help make the greatest booth at the Arnold even better this year!

BamBam
02-04-15, 12:02 am
Pretty sure it goes without saying that I am down for this as always..

Got the chance to help build the Cage last year and want to again this year.. the hotel is already booked for weds and Thursday and the whole damn weekend.

To be an intern is a huge responsibility. You become not only someone to check people into the box, or help crowd control when guys are lifting huge weight.. but also you become the face someone will associate with this brand when they come to see the Cage or buy some swag. They may not get Wrath to sell them an iconic tee. So they get you. You are who they remember as the ass hole, or the good dude/gal who helped them out.

I welcome the opportunity and the responsibility again this year and won't sugar coat it but I fucking want in again

Kowboy
02-04-15, 9:26 am
Make sure you hit me up Weds, maybe we can go do Thurmans or something before all the crowds get here. You guys can even come out to the house if you want.

Flash419
02-04-15, 7:10 pm
I'm in!!
I've done this twice and it's an awesome time. You'll be busy as hell, meet tons of people and make lots of memories.
I'm available either or both Saturday and Sunday.
Where ever I'm needed.
See everyone there!

deanna7272
02-04-15, 10:01 pm
I'm in!!
I've done this twice and it's an awesome time. You'll be busy as hell, meet tons of people and make lots of memories.
Where ever I'm needed.
See everyone there!

Glad to see that you'll be there..

qu13txr10t
02-05-15, 4:31 pm
I would love to join you guys this year at the cage, worked on Sunday last year and it was a great time. I'll be down there on Thursday throughtout the weekend for my birthday once again so any day would work for me, or multiple if needed. JDawg took good care of me last year and I really appreciate all that you guys at Animal do for us fans. This was a great experience for me and I would be more than happy to help out again. Thanks for everything guys.

Segansational
02-06-15, 7:42 am
Just want to say that it's a true testament to Animal and all the athletes who represent that so many fans want to spend their time to work for free and be part of this event every year. I don't get there with enough time to intern, but good luck to all and see you at the CAGE.

LayzieBone085
02-06-15, 3:44 pm
I have also been lucky enough to be selected in previous years, and had such great experiences, so I'm up for the opportunity again. Not sure what more I can say about why I want this opportunity, as I have always said... Being a member here is in some fashion, a part of my everyday life, in and out of the gym... A true and loyal supporter of the brand and the Legion. I may not be the biggest, strongest, or whatever the other brands demand, and I sure as hell won't be bought away from a entity that I truly believe in... As we all know and appreciate, Animal has never been known as cookie cutter....

We have been fortunate to have Corporate put together great teams, as somewhat of a support staff, that worked well together for the greater good... They know that we, as a whole, are all there to help make The Cage run as smoothly as possible from set up to tear down...

I will be available from Thursday until, well... they kick me out Sunday (you know that happens every year...) It's so hard to leave good company... :)

It truly takes a a team and we ALL know how hard Corporate works throughout the year to make OUR lives better... Best of luck to all entering and be prepared for the most hectic, crazy, exhilarating, time of your life!!

I'm in!!
Where ever I'm needed.
See everyone there!

Both of these individuals have represented animal for a long time and have done a great job for all the visits i have made in the cage over the last 6 years. I would highly suggest picking them again.

MAB
02-07-15, 8:27 am
I've been thinking about this since last year. You can definitely count me in if you need help Thursday and Friday. I've been in the cage the past two years and through my experiences at The Arnold and the ABCs we have here in Ohio you guys feel more and more like family, and we go out of our way to help family. I totally meant to get in here earlier and post that I'd love to help, but the Power Station PreCage ABC literally blew up giant size over night and I've been on a roller coaster of planning, drawing, and creating since. When I'm in that mode everything else really disappears, even the urge to eat. I digress... I'm in if you need another friendly face and helping hand.

GUNS
02-07-15, 10:46 pm
Not sure yet if Im even gonna make the trip! Just have a lot going on. Last 2 years I have been lucky enough to be picked, and cant explain really the experience it is! Good luck to all!

MAB
02-08-15, 5:10 pm
Not sure yet if Im even gonna make the trip! Just have a lot going on. Last 2 years I have been lucky enough to be picked, and cant explain really the experience it is! Good luck to all!

Oh no! I hope you can make it... I thought the whole family was coming up 😧

tark
02-08-15, 5:13 pm

hope you can make it up also jimmy!! always good to see you brother !!

KBrown
02-09-15, 10:35 am
New guy here, well new to the Animal Forvm.

I wanted my first post to be the Intern position. My goal for 2016 is to lift in the cage for Bench. So this year a nice opportunity would be an Intern and get my feet wet first hand.

I know and have met several people who will be in the cage already, I will leave it up to them to chime in.

A little about me,

30 years old, Cincinnati Ohio. Competitive Power Lifter specializing in the Bench Press, but I do compete full power. If I get to be part of the exhibition next year It will be in bench only.

Perk of having me as an Intern, is I already know a few of the people so some camaraderie is already present, but I can also hold my own lifting with any of the guys on the bench... or keeping the fans entertained when some of the highlights are taking a rest.

Here is my Overload set at a recent Animal ABC in Cincinnati

http://youtu.be/ZJ4-ycorOYw

I also hold the RPS record for the 220lbs Raw Modern Bench Press with a 480lbs RAW bench.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

KBrown
02-09-15, 10:41 am
Here is a recent 405lbs bench + 100lbs Chains

http://youtu.be/7GLhk1-LkPA

Nix0r
02-09-15, 12:06 pm
I'm super shocked that there are only two pages of entries. This is a great opportunity, folks. Get those entries in!

BComplex
02-09-15, 5:23 pm
I'm coming up Thursday morning from knoxville tennessee. I Would love the opportunity to intern in the cage this year! This is only my second trip the arnold but last year I couldn't tear myself away from the cage. You can't beat the atmosphere of it! Everybody on the inside of the cage walks in and out and talks to all the fans like normal people without the horrible lines and chaos. I love what the animal company stands for and how it stands with the people and I'd love to be a part of that! I'm there thursday morning until late Sunday and can help out any day it's needed.

STRONGfireMAN
02-09-15, 7:29 pm
Ive been chomping at the bit since The Cage 2014 for this to be announced. I had the privilege of interning in The Cage 2014, even with the blizzard coming in on the last day I didn't want to leave when it was over, even knowing I had a long drive back to Virginia to make. It was a honor and experience I'll never forget but want to duplicate again this year. I want to intern because I want the chance again to work and give back to Animal because Animal has given me so much over the last decade, from articles and quality suppliments to motivation when my body or my mind was in desperate need of it. Watching YouTube videos of Ox and Wrath kept me motivated while tolling away on the stairmill & prepping 7 meals late at night for the next day.

Checking into the Hyatt Regency Thursday and will be available any/every day. Plain and simple: I Want This.

Ethan Dew
02-09-15, 8:11 pm
Being an intern in the Cage would be incredible. This will be my first time going to the Arnold and the Cage is my number one reason for going. I'm an up and coming powerlifter that has been competing for about a year so I follow Animal tremendously. I would be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

freighttraindane
02-10-15, 11:02 am
I bet I know the answer is "soon..." but any time table on when Interns will be announced?

Christman
02-10-15, 9:43 pm
I would love the opportunity to intern once again for the cage. I interned in 2012 and 2013, and each year the day that I was selected to intern just happened to be my birthday - two birthdays that I will never forget. Anyways, interning in the cage is such a great way for me to give some of my time and energy back to Animal as a thank you for everything they have provided all of us over the years. Through the FORVM and the ABC's I have connected with some really amazing friends and pushed myself harder than I thought was ever possible.

Being local to Columbus, I'll be at the expo and in the cage everyday all weekend. I can be available to work any day needed.

Thanks for your consideration.

GUNS
02-10-15, 10:05 pm
Oh no! I hope you can make it... I thought the whole family was coming up 

hope you can make it up also jimmy!! always good to see you brother !!
I don't know yet, and it will be a last minute decision if we come up! Just a lot going on and every bit of it is costly! I really hate it, so maybe we will still show up! lol!

deanna7272
02-10-15, 10:32 pm
Both of these individuals have represented animal for a long time and have done a great job for all the visits i have made in the cage over the last 6 years. I would highly suggest picking them again.

Oh wow, I just saw this... Thank you for the kind words ... I really appreciate it... It's easy to show pride and passion for Animal when you have the support that I have received from everyone here, from Corp to The Legion... Thanks again...

BrennANIMAL
02-11-15, 9:32 am
My wife's family lives in Columbus, so we planned a tripped out there during the Arnold weekend specifically so I can attend. I've visited the Cage once a few years ago, before I got into powerlifting.

At the time, I was just an onlooker who loved training and nutrition, who had a parked himself up against the metal links of the cage with a camera and a Animal t-shirt under a flannel coat with pockets full of aluminum-foiled-wrapped steak sandwiches. I got some great footage, had a great time, and yelled encouragement to the lifters inside the Cage, but didn't interact with anyone inside and didn't make the trip back for a few years.

I'm hoping to get out to Columbus Thursday night, but will definitely be there by Friday night. I'd love to help out in any way I can.

LayzieBone085
02-11-15, 9:10 pm
Oh wow, I just saw this... Thank you for the kind words ... I really appreciate it... It's easy to show pride and passion for Animal when you have the support that I have received from everyone here, from Corp to The Legion... Thanks again...

<3 ya D!!!

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/LayzieBone085/Arnold%20Classic%202010/DSCN1553.jpg (http://s688.photobucket.com/user/LayzieBone085/media/Arnold%20Classic%202010/DSCN1553.jpg.html)

Blondie Weapon X
02-11-15, 10:32 pm
It is ALWAYS a great pleasure and honor to work side by side with the brothers and sisters here on the forum. I take great pride in being a part of this group! The bonds that have developed over the years is as thick as family blood! To watch my fellow brothers and sisters reach their goals and their development for the love of their sport is remarkable and at times an overwhelming sight!!

So if there is an extra spot for me this year in the CAGE as an intern I would graciously make myself available!
My plans are to be there Friday and Saturday regardless.

Thunder Chicken
02-12-15, 6:49 pm
this is still a great thing Animal does, i was able to do this a few years back and loved it. have fun for the people that get this!

Robb
02-12-15, 11:47 pm
I have a hotel room and expo ticket already driving up Thursday from Richmond VA
available: Thursday night Friday and Saturday
so now on to why I should be pick
I started lifting 4 years ago at the age 26 I just laid bricks so I had a strong grip and back but I had no clue what I was doing but what I did know is all the biggest strongest guys at the gym and on the web had something in common that iconic ANIMAL shirt. Well that was it for me after checking ANIMAL out on the old inter webs I was hooked. I started to train like an ANIMAL and loved the products, at 26 I could not bench 135 for 10 to save my life now at 30 I have a gym 1rm pr of 365 and 225 for 20 at 205 body weight. I know not really that impressive in the ANIMAL athlete world but getting stronger everyday and representing ANIMAL along the way. I went to the Arnold last year from Richmond Va for one reason to be in the presents of the cage. It did not disappoint, I was asked by one of my buddies to describe the cage and really as a lifter I first thought was its like the superbowl then the more I thought about it, its the fucking probowl the best of the best in the best environment putting it out there for the fans. When I came home I was more dedicated than ever and push my training new level. I would really like to give back to the company that has done so much for me in a short time. The ANIMAL family is truly unique and no other company can compare to the brotherhood that is ANIMAL and really would love to be apart of it.

Thanks and look forward so seeing everyone from the inside or outside the cage

smoothballer
02-16-15, 8:03 am
This thread should be pages and pages long by now... If you are on the fence about doing this submit your entry and I guarantee if chosen there will be no way you regret it.

deanna7272
02-16-15, 10:13 am
This thread should be pages and pages long by now... If you are on the fence about doing this submit your entry and I guarantee if chosen there will be no way you regret it.

I echo this... Such an awesome experience!!

J-Dawg
02-16-15, 4:36 pm
Get your entries in by the end of today. We'll announce CAGE Interns tomorrow.

freighttraindane
02-16-15, 4:37 pm

Sweet!

ParkerT
02-16-15, 5:54 pm

Good luck fellas.

Hey guys, anything I can do to help I'm down for. I'll be heading up with a couple friends the day before and will leave Ohio the day after the expo is done.

deanna7272
02-16-15, 6:05 pm

Awesome...

So close, yet so far away!!!
17 days!!

Flash419
02-16-15, 6:56 pm
Awesome...

So close, yet so far away!!!
17 days!!

The countdown begins....
Who gets to be the lucky ones this year?

Gonna be an awesome experience for all those picked.
Either way..I will see you all there

Firefist
02-16-15, 7:09 pm
Good luck to everyone in this. It's always a great time!

ganderson
02-16-15, 8:36 pm

Can't wait. Hope to be a part of this!

Razor
02-17-15, 9:40 am

awwww yessssss!

Animal Rep
02-17-15, 11:11 am
Head Interns (all 3 days – Fri, Sat, Sun)

· deanna7272

· Nix0r

· Razor

· Firefist

Daily Interns

Friday Interns

· freighttraindane (Friday)

· knotahumanbeing (Friday)

· KBrown (Friday)

· Ethan Dew (Friday)

Saturday Interns

· DoubleTapJak (Saturday)

· ganderson (Saturday)

· BringTheCarnage (Saturday)

· Robb (Saturday)

Sunday Interns

· qu13txr10t (Sunday)

· Flash419 (Sunday)

· BComplex (Sunday)

· ronlifts (Sunday)

Congrats to you all can't wait to get a chance to work with each and every one of you over the course of the weekend. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me back here or PM me.

freighttraindane
02-17-15, 11:15 am
Thanks for the opportunity! I am sure you will let us know the attire required, hoping its the same black pants and chucks!

Robb
02-17-15, 11:19 am
Awesome! truly honored, cant wait!

Rhino
02-17-15, 11:41 am

· deanna7272

· Nix0r

· Razor

· Firefist

Daily Interns

Friday Interns

· KBrown (Friday)

· Ethan Dew (Friday)

Saturday Interns

· ganderson (Saturday)

· Robb (Saturday)

Sunday Interns

· qu13txr10t (Sunday)

· Flash419 (Sunday)

· BComplex (Sunday)

· ronlifts (Sunday)

Congrats to you all can't wait to get a chance to work with each and every one of you over the course of the weekend. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me back here or PM me.
Congrats to all the interns. See you in Cbus

naturalguy
02-17-15, 11:44 am
Congrats to everyone, looking forward to working with you all

Kowboy
02-17-15, 11:48 am
I think picking Nix is a bad idea....he told me he is wearing a tube top the entire weekend.

Blondie Weapon X
02-17-15, 11:49 am
So excited for those picked to work the Cage this year!! Thats AWESOME! Wonderful memories for sure!!
Counting the DAYS!!

knotahumanbeing
02-17-15, 11:51 am
Thanks guys! I appreciate the opportunity again, I'll be up there Thursday, so PM if you need help setting up the cage at all. Any background leg work I'll be available.

Rob

Nix0r
02-17-15, 11:54 am
I think picking Nix is a bad idea....he told me he is wearing a tube top the entire weekend.

It's only just begun!

Let's do this everyone!

Phil800101
02-17-15, 12:03 pm
Solid picks, looks like another great crew.

deanna7272
02-17-15, 12:13 pm
Holy crap!! I'm speechless, seriously... I am truly blown away... Thank you...

Congrats to everyone chosen, what an honor... I can't wait to work with you all...

Wow...

naturalguy
02-17-15, 12:21 pm
Holy crap!! I'm speechless, seriously... I am truly blown away... Thank you...

Congrats to everyone chosen, what an honor... I can't wait to work with you all...

Wow...

It's well deserved

ganderson
02-17-15, 12:25 pm
Wow, thank you...so honored to be picked! I'm looking forward to seeing and working everyone. Congrats to the other interns too.

Razor
02-17-15, 12:28 pm
Beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity! Thank you so much!! I didn't know i could be more excited than i am already. D welcome to the Rat pack haha. Congrats to everyone!!

DoubleTapJak
02-17-15, 12:44 pm
Honored to have the chance to help out again. Can't wait to hang with the crew again and spread the Animal gospel!

Flash419
02-17-15, 12:45 pm
Awesome!

See you all there!

smoothballer
02-17-15, 12:53 pm
Definitely bummed that I'm wasn't selected this year but some great choices. You guys/gals will have an unforgettable day working hand in hand with the Animal Athletes and Corp.

deanna7272
02-17-15, 1:12 pm
It's well deserved

Thank you... It means so much to me...

Beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity! Thank you so much!! I didn't know i could be more excited than i am already. D welcome to the Rat pack haha. Congrats to everyone!!

**Deep breath**
**Long exhale**

Let's do this...

C.Coronato
02-17-15, 1:27 pm
Congrats fellas!!

Phil800101
02-17-15, 3:24 pm

Does this mean you'll actually stay awake in the car on the way there?

Nix0r
02-17-15, 3:29 pm

That's foolish talk: http://instagram.com/p/k7XdcrJO6o/

BringTheCarnage
02-17-15, 4:05 pm

· deanna7272

· Nix0r

· Razor

· Firefist

Daily Interns

Friday Interns

· KBrown (Friday)

· Ethan Dew (Friday)

Saturday Interns

· ganderson (Saturday)

· Robb (Saturday)

Sunday Interns

· qu13txr10t (Sunday)

· Flash419 (Sunday)

· BComplex (Sunday)

· ronlifts (Sunday)

Hell yeah! Feels great to be selected! Its an absolute honor to be working with everyone and meeting some new people and as always its a pleasure to see the usual crew! see you all soon!

Razor
02-17-15, 4:39 pm

Please you know that's not possible.

Firefist
02-17-15, 5:11 pm
Can't wait to see you guys. It's gonna be a great weekend.

flex-em
02-17-15, 5:19 pm
Very deserving bunch, can't wait for the reunion!

BComplex
02-17-15, 6:48 pm
So pumped and grateful for this opportunity! Thank you so much for the selection!!

Mr. Dead
02-17-15, 8:15 pm
Excellent choices! Congrats to those chosen!

GUNS
02-17-15, 9:38 pm
Congrats all! Your gonna have a great time! Great pick on the head interns! Couldn't see it any other way! Wish I could be there this year! Have fun folks!

deanna7272
02-17-15, 10:01 pm
Congrats all! Your gonna have a great time! Great pick on the head interns! Couldn't see it any other way! Wish I could be there this year! Have fun folks!

Thanks Jimmy... Gonna miss you and your girl (and the family and Al) this year... I'm gonna have to find someone else to have Max & Erma's cookies with.... :/

deanna7272
02-17-15, 10:02 pm
Can't wait to see you guys. It's gonna be a great weekend.

Ohh yea...

ronlifts
02-17-15, 10:12 pm
Awesome! Can't wait!!! Here we come guys!!!!!

GUNS
02-17-15, 10:20 pm
Thanks Jimmy... Gonna miss you and your girl (and the family and Al) this year... I'm gonna have to find someone else to have Max & Erma's cookies with.... :/

I know, doesn't seem right that Im missing it, but who knows, Olympia maybe! Have not been yet, and want to make that trip! But Ill be at the Arnold next year for sure! Thanks D, Gonna miss you all!

deanna7272
02-17-15, 10:44 pm
I know, doesn't seem right that Im missing it, but who knows, Olympia maybe! Have not been yet, and want to make that trip! But Ill be at the Arnold next year for sure! Thanks D, Gonna miss you all!

Then a cookie date it is, in 2016 ... ;-)

GUNS
02-17-15, 10:57 pm
Then a cookie date it is, in 2016 ... ;-)

Sounds great!

Phil800101
02-18-15, 1:40 am
Please you know that's not possible.

Challenge accepted.

I hope you like bagpipe music...

Trevino81
02-18-15, 11:31 am
Congrats to everyone. I really wanted to try to get in this year but with my plant closing and just being given an offer to relocate I was and am still unsure what days I'll be able to attend this year.

See everyone soon at least for a day.

MAB
02-18-15, 11:53 am

Uhhh hello! My name is MAB and I like long walks in the freezing ass cold to Max & Erma's and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that you almost need a spoon to eat bc they're ooey gooey...

It really does not seem right. Between you and Big Al missing out this year the Cage is gonna feel different for sure. Maybe I can talk Dee and the girls into a road trip this fall to see you guys and New Orleans 😄

deanna7272
02-18-15, 12:16 pm
Congrats to everyone. I really wanted to try to get in this year but with my plant closing and just being given an offer to relocate I was and am still unsure what days I'll be able to attend this year.

See everyone soon at least for a day.
That stinks, but sometimes we are at their mercy... :( Hope that ya get there!

Uhhh hello! My name is MAB and I like long walks in the freezing ass cold to Max & Erma's and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that you almost need a spoon to eat bc they're ooey gooey...

See what happens?? Lmao!!!

It's not crack ice cream, but ooey gooey goodness, nonetheless!! Game on!! :)

J-Dawg
02-18-15, 1:52 pm

· deanna7272

· Nix0r

· Razor

· Firefist

Daily Interns

Friday Interns

· KBrown (Friday)

· Ethan Dew (Friday)

Saturday Interns

· ganderson (Saturday)

· Robb (Saturday)

Sunday Interns

· qu13txr10t (Sunday)

· Flash419 (Sunday)

· BComplex (Sunday)

· ronlifts (Sunday)

Just a quick note for all interns, can you email info@animalpak.com with your FORVM name and full name? We just want to make sure we have it on file. Thanks!

Aggression
02-18-15, 3:45 pm
That's a solid list right there. Some good, reliable, seasoned veterans and some dudes I never heard of. A good mix. Show 'em the way.

GUNS
02-18-15, 6:33 pm

It really does not seem right. Between you and Big Al missing out this year the Cage is gonna feel different for sure. Maybe I can talk Dee and the girls into a road trip this fall to see you guys and New Orleans 

Sounds good to me! We have quite the crew down here!

MAB
02-19-15, 1:50 pm
See what happens?? Lmao!!!

It's not crack ice cream, but ooey gooey goodness, nonetheless!! Game on!! :)

Hey... We can always ask for vanilla bean and some caramel... Oh yeah! And the crack (powdered sugar) on a spoon... and we can up the a anty and ask for a waiter in a kilt to serve it... are we sure there's not a Pub in walking distance?

Eh either way, sugar coma on Dee!

freighttraindane
02-23-15, 9:22 am
Will you be emailing us the details regarding the uniform?

Kowboy
02-23-15, 9:37 am
Will you be emailing us the details regarding the uniform?

Hot Pants and Tube Tops

freighttraindane
02-23-15, 9:40 am
Hot Pants and Tube Tops

and a bandana! Will draw in all the spectators

Ethan Dew
02-23-15, 6:49 pm
Can someone fill me in on exactly what we will be doing as interns? Any info would be much appreciated.

freighttraindane
02-24-15, 8:50 am
Can someone fill me in on exactly what we will be doing as interns? Any info would be much appreciated.

There is a handful of jobs that usually happen. 1. Working the "Security" of the Box area, meaning that you hand out the lanyards and passes that allow people into the box. 2. In the past few years, they have had a customizable shirt area. 3. Working the Shop where the public comes to buy gear and supplements.

There are random other jobs and tasks that need to be done, but they will let you know when you show up on the day you are working.

Ethan Dew
02-24-15, 4:52 pm
There is a handful of jobs that usually happen. 1. Working the "Security" of the Box area, meaning that you hand out the lanyards and passes that allow people into the box. 2. In the past few years, they have had a customizable shirt area. 3. Working the Shop where the public comes to buy gear and supplements.

There are random other jobs and tasks that need to be done, but they will let you know when you show up on the day you are working.

Alright that sounds pretty cool. Will we be getting like an official email or something with details about when exactly to be there, attire and stuff like that? This is my first time as an intern so I have approximately a million questions.

Robb
02-24-15, 6:51 pm
Alright that sounds pretty cool. Will we be getting like an official email or something with details about when exactly to be there, attire and stuff like that? This is my first time as an intern so I have approximately a million questions.

I'm right there with you

Nix0r
02-24-15, 7:24 pm

Yeah, like having to go to CVS and buy batteries for the scale... in the rain. Been there, done that.

I'm right there with you

I would probably expect a PM at some point before next Thursday with the full details, so make sure you're checking back here often.

Flash419
02-24-15, 8:41 pm
Has there been a post for uniform for the interns?
Are we getting shirts there?

Robb
02-24-15, 9:01 pm
Has there been a post for uniform for the interns?
Are we getting shirts there?

Nothing yet

BringTheCarnage
02-27-15, 3:43 pm
or go bribe someone with animal shirts for clamps so higa can deadlift lol

Razor
02-27-15, 4:21 pm
All the intern questions will be answered when you guys show up on your day that you're scheduled. Not all the days are the same so setup can change from day to day. In terms of attire, i usually wear black dickies and black boots.

freighttraindane
02-27-15, 4:26 pm
All the intern questions will be answered when you guys show up on your day that you're scheduled. Not all the days are the same so setup can change from day to day. In terms of attire, i usually wear black dickies and black boots.

Whoa this sounds interesting, set up change per day, I'm intrigued...

Razor
02-27-15, 5:37 pm
Whoa this sounds interesting, set up change per day, I'm intrigued...

haha not that setup change but for example we might be sold out of a lot of stuff on the last day so we might not need as many people selling but the weights area might be over crowded so we might need more guys there, etc.

freighttraindane
02-27-15, 5:51 pm
haha not that setup change but for example we might be sold out of a lot of stuff on the last day so we might not need as many people selling but the weights area might be over crowded so we might need more guys there, etc.

Damn u Razor, toying with my emotions like that

Razor
02-27-15, 6:16 pm
Damn u Razor, toying with my emotions like that

hahaha i know. After i posted that i actually told myself "oh shit".

Ethan Dew
03-01-15, 7:57 am
I saw a thread for the cage interns from a year or two ago and it said attire should be black pants and black boots or black chucks. What about neon yellow chucks? ....

J-Dawg
03-02-15, 11:56 am
Intern booth attire:
Please wear black pants, black converse (or black boots/sneakers). T-shirt will be provided for all interns.

Head Interns: 3 day booth badge will be available for pickup. The location will be behind the “air-wall” across from the foyer entrance of exhibit hall “D” in room D-130. Please try and pick up before Friday if possible to ensure you don't get stuck in long lines. Photo ID will be required for pickup.

Daily Interns: 1 day Expo pass will be set aside for you at The Cage. We'll just need to work with a head intern to make sure you get it ahead of time or on the day of.

For daily interns: Please arrive 30 min prior to the start of the show and we will work on getting you inside.

Arnold Expo Show Hours:
Schedule
Friday, March 6, 2015
9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday, March 8, 2015
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Nix0r
03-02-15, 12:14 pm
Intern booth attire:
Please wear black pants, black converse (or black boots/sneakers). T-shirt will be provided for all interns.

Head Interns: 3 day booth badge will be available for pickup. The location will be behind the “air-wall” across from the foyer entrance of exhibit hall “D” in room D-130. Please try and pick up before Friday if possible to ensure you don't get stuck in long lines. Photo ID will be required for pickup.

Daily Interns: 1 day Expo pass will be set aside for you at The Cage. We'll just need to work with a head intern to make sure you get it ahead of time or on the day of.

For daily interns: Please arrive 30 min prior to the start of the show and we will work on getting you inside.

Arnold Expo Show Hours:
Schedule
Friday, March 6, 2015

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday, March 8, 2015
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Looks awesome, J! Can't wait 'til Thursday!

Robb
03-02-15, 12:46 pm
sounds good

Thanks

Razor
03-02-15, 1:22 pm
Intern booth attire:

Arnold Expo Show Hours:
Schedule
Friday, March 6, 2015

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday, March 8, 2015
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Don't forget the warpaint J. That's a new requirement this year.

Ethan Dew
03-03-15, 8:43 am
I'll be in Columbus on Thursday if I can get my 1 day intern badge thing beforehand. Will that let me get into the Expo before everyone else or will I still have to wait in the lines?

freighttraindane
03-03-15, 8:54 am
I'll be in Columbus on Thursday if I can get my 1 day intern badge thing beforehand. Will that let me get into the Expo before everyone else or will I still have to wait in the lines?

Usually one of the head interns will come out and meet you 30-45min before the expo on Friday morning with a pass and you will get to go in early and start working so you are ready when the gates open. Just be prepared the avalanche of people at the beginning is crazy

Firefist
03-03-15, 10:06 am
Usually one of the head interns will come out and meet you 30-45min before the expo on Friday morning with a pass and you will get to go in early and start working so you are ready when the gates open. Just be prepared the avalanche of people at the beginning is crazy

Spoken like a true veteran.

Ethan Dew
03-03-15, 6:16 pm

Alright that sounds like a plan. So just come early on Friday and wait for a head intern to bring me in?

Nix0r
03-03-15, 7:56 pm
Alright that sounds like a plan. So just come early on Friday and wait for a head intern to bring me in?

Yep. We'll typical try and snag you about 30 minutes before the expo doors open... the easiest / usual place we try and tell people to meet up at is the Martial Arts door entrance to the expo center.

Ethan Dew
03-06-15, 6:48 am
Yep. We'll typical try and snag you about 30 minutes before the expo doors open... the easiest / usual place we try and tell people to meet up at is the Martial Arts door entrance to the expo center.

alright sounds like a plan. Whichever head intern comes to get me this morning, I'll have on a blue hoodie and an orange book bag.

Ethan Dew
03-06-15, 8:38 am
I've been out here for like 15 minutes can someone come get me?

deanna7272
03-06-15, 9:37 pm
I've been out here for like 15 minutes can someone come get me?

Sorry Ethan!!! I just saw this!!!

Razor
03-09-15, 4:53 pm
Wanted to send a shout out to all the interns that worked the Cage this year. Thanks for all your help and to my fellow head interns, we kicked ass once again haha. My feet still hurt and there's still no water....

Firefist
03-09-15, 9:49 pm
To my brothers and sisters who were in the trenches this weekend, it was an honor. Great meeting all of you and sharing in the good times.

deanna7272
03-10-15, 12:30 am
Wow... Thank you to my fellow Head Interns for helping me learn the ropes! You all were right when you said that it's not for the faint of heart... Thank you for putting up with me (I know 3 days is a lot to handle...lol)

Wow... Thank you to the interning team!!! Most of you are new to this "animal" and you stepped up and took care of business.

Wow... Thank you to my fellow coworkers... You guys are the best to work with... I told you from the get go, they don't call me "DEEsaster" (lol) I'm either bumping into stuff, knocking stuff over, or dancing around you guys, but my recovery is usually flawless...Lmao I had such a blast working The Shop and 99% of that was because of my team (1% is just because I'm goofy enough to deal with people that make me question my faith in humanity... Lol)

Wow... Thank you to all involved in having me there... I've said it all over social media, but I can't give back enough.. If there's every ANYTHING that I can do, please say the word!!

Thank you to Lady Ignite for putting all of this together!! I can't imagine the planning that goes behind making everything happen, but whatever resources you used WORKED... Always in your corner doll!!

More thank yous to come, I'm sure...

BTW... I hurt from head to toe... My hands and fingertips are probably hurting the worst (so weird)... I didn't leave the couch today and there are ZERO "cares" given... :)

More to come!!

freighttraindane
03-10-15, 8:50 am
Thanks again for the opportunity to help out and Intern at the Cage this weekend. It really was an honor to stand behind the barrels and work with all of the Corp team, Athletes, and all of the other Interns. I really enjoyed the experience and hope to do it again next year.

Nix0r
03-10-15, 9:39 am
What a damn weekend. I'm finally back and starting to feel like a human again. Yesterday straight-up had me mentally wrecked.

To the daily interns: Thank you for stepping up like bosses. You made all of our lives that much easier throughout the weekend.

To the other Head Interns: We got this.

To the staff at Animal: Wow. Just wow. You guys and gals are all stars. I can't even imagine the planning and coordination that goes into making this weekend run smoothly, yet you seem to pull it off year after year.

BComplex
03-10-15, 12:06 pm
I feel really repetitive since everyone else has said it so well but I'm going to do it anyway. This weekend was amazing! Between the ABC on Saturday and getting to intern inside of the cage on Sunday and just getting to watch all of the exhibitions Friday and Saturday it could not have been any better. It was such an honor getting to stand on the inside with so many great people and getting to experience the athletes triumphs from so close. Thank you again to everyone that had a hand it making this weekend happen and to everyone who made me feel so welcome throughout it all. This really is the best brand, company, and family out there!

ganderson
03-10-15, 1:31 pm
For years I've watched The Cage videos on YouTube, wishing I could make it there one day. Last year I was able to make it, but as a bystander and member of The Box. This year, as an intern, I felt like I was a part of The Cage, and I still am so pumped about the opportunity I was given.

A HUGE thanks to J-Dawg, naturalguy and G-Diesel for giving me this opportunity to work for Animal and represent a brand I truly respect. Thank you to the head interns and the Animal staff for all of the behind the scenes work you guys do to make it happen and for showing me the ropes throughout the weekend. To the other interns and forum members, it was a pleasure to work with you and great to finally meet you guys in person and put a face to the names on here. And also to all of the athletes…putting your bodies on the line to make The Cage what it is.

This was the first time I was really able to feel apart of the Animal Family. I can't be appreciative enough for everyone making me feel at home. Next year can't come sooner, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there again!

GunRock
03-10-15, 9:48 pm
For years I've watched The Cage videos on YouTube, wishing I could make it there one day. Last year I was able to make it, but as a bystander and member of The Box. This year, as an intern, I felt like I was a part of The Cage, and I still am so pumped about the opportunity I was given.

A HUGE thanks to J-Dawg, naturalguy and G-Diesel for giving me this opportunity to work for Animal and represent a brand I truly respect. Thank you to the head interns and the Animal staff for all of the behind the scenes work you guys do to make it happen and for showing me the ropes throughout the weekend. To the other interns and forum members, it was a pleasure to work with you and great to finally meet you guys in person and put a face to the names on here. And also to all of the athletes…putting your bodies on the line to make The Cage what it is.

This was the first time I was really able to feel apart of the Animal Family. I can't be appreciative enough for everyone making me feel at home. Next year can't come sooner, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there again!

From what I could tell you did great Brother and it was good meeting you. Always great to put a face to the name.

ganderson
03-11-15, 4:07 pm
From what I could tell you did great Brother and it was good meeting you. Always great to put a face to the name.

Thank you man, it was nice meeting you too. Hope to see you and the Georgia crew next year!