PDA

View Full Version : i need advice to get bigger

omar
01-31-15, 1:57 pm
Hey Everyone:)
I`m a very big fan of the forum and the page and the animals!
i'm really need advice about my program in gym..
i play for 4 years now
at the last 6 months i try animal pump for my first time and it was amazing and i still take it daily
i got more huge and more strength in this 6 months i was used to play
( training routine #3
LEVEL: Intermediate
GOAL: Muscle Size And Strength )
but now i need some thing give me more results and i buy ( animal pump + stak + pak )
soo i need advice about my next program for more muscle and strength what should i play??

and btw animal's you have a lot of fans in egypt :D

Swolepez
02-01-15, 8:39 pm
I'm not completely sure that I understand your question but there are few things to consider in order to increase muscle and/or strength...

FIRST, if I hit a plateau and you just decide to take more supplements, this Will NOT increase muscle size or strength...at least not on their own.. even Animal supplements are not miracle workers..So adding Stak & Pak w/ Pump won't gurantee results on their own.. You need to use them in conjunction w/

FOOD: increase food intake by 250cals above maintenance for starters..if you are gaining 1lb every 2-3wks then good..if you plateau then add 250 more cals...shoot for 1g of protein per lb of body weight..

TRAINING: I think you said you've been lifting/playing for 4yrs? If so, you can lift 4-6x per week with moderate-high volume..you can focus on isolation training..chest days, leg days, etc..keep compound lifts like squats, bench and deadlifts if you can but also find what lifts work for you..you can put weak/lacking muscle groups first in the wk..we can't really come up with a specific program for you bc only YOU know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are and what your goals are..

RECOVERY: Try to aim for 7-8hrs of sleep per night

Hope this helps some...

omar
02-02-15, 8:55 am
I'm not completely sure that I understand your question but there are few things to consider in order to increase muscle and/or strength...

FIRST, if I hit a plateau and you just decide to take more supplements, this Will NOT increase muscle size or strength...at least not on their own.. even Animal supplements are not miracle workers..So adding Stak & Pak w/ Pump won't gurantee results on their own.. You need to use them in conjunction w/

FOOD: increase food intake by 250cals above maintenance for starters..if you are gaining 1lb every 2-3wks then good..if you plateau then add 250 more cals...shoot for 1g of protein per lb of body weight..

TRAINING: I think you said you've been lifting/playing for 4yrs? If so, you can lift 4-6x per week with moderate-high volume..you can focus on isolation training..chest days, leg days, etc..keep compound lifts like squats, bench and deadlifts if you can but also find what lifts work for you..you can put weak/lacking muscle groups first in the wk..we can't really come up with a specific program for you bc only YOU know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are and what your goals are..

Hope this helps some...

ty and yes you are right it's helped me ty for your advice

Jay Nera
02-28-15, 12:53 am

Hope this helps some...

Solid post.

intoodeep25
02-28-15, 1:22 am
Hey Everyone:)
I`m a very big fan of the forum and the page and the animals!
i'm really need advice about my program in gym..
i play for 4 years now
at the last 6 months i try animal pump for my first time and it was amazing and i still take it daily
i got more huge and more strength in this 6 months i was used to play
( training routine #3
LEVEL: Intermediate
GOAL: Muscle Size And Strength )
but now i need some thing give me more results and i buy ( animal pump + stak + pak )
soo i need advice about my next program for more muscle and strength what should i play??

and btw animal's you have a lot of fans in egypt :D

It seems the first things you are looking to in order to get bigger are supplements. I urge you to drastically increase the amount of food you are eating and focus on deadlifts, squats, bench, barbell overhead press, pullups, barbell rows, dips, etc. Doing this, regardless of what supplements you buy, will help you more than anything else.

Pale Rider
02-28-15, 7:45 pm
Alway more food but can't go wrong with animal pump

Rex
03-03-15, 10:58 am
More size and strength?

You have to train hard and eat!
Supplements arenīt going to get you anywhere without the training and the food. No way!

Go with the basics such as:
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Creatine
Whey Isolate

BUT like I said TRAINING and EATING are whatīs going to get you big and strong.