PDA

View Full Version : Beginnings

deiontebrah
02-04-15, 11:56 pm
Three years ago when I was in high school a buddy of mine introduced me to Universal/Animal. We were intrigued by the black and white, old school, and blue collar vibe it gave off. At the time I was just getting into weight training, so I didn't understand it too much. Last year when I was contemplating trying my hand at bodybuilding I was really into the fitness and aesthetic side of it. Again, I stumbled across Animal and that pulled me in like no other. One night I read all the old articles by Machine, Schak, House and all the others that's what really made me connect to the brand. I felt at home knowing there's people in the industry that aren't about all the flash and overnight results like most companies are, but more of the hard work day in and out That's what attracted me to Animal/Universal, I couldn't be any more thankful of that.

GunRock
02-05-15, 3:21 am
Three years ago when I was in high school a buddy of mine introduced me to Universal/Animal. We were intrigued by the black and white, old school, and blue collar vibe it gave off. At the time I was just getting into weight training, so I didn't understand it too much. Last year when I was contemplating trying my hand at bodybuilding I was really into the fitness and aesthetic side of it. Again, I stumbled across Animal and that pulled me in like no other. One night I read all the old articles by Machine, Schak, House and all the others that's what really made me connect to the brand. I felt at home knowing there's people in the industry that aren't about all the flash and overnight results like most companies are, but more of the hard work day in and out That's what attracted me to Animal/Universal, I couldn't be any more thankful of that.

Frank McGrath's latest video is a perfect example of the company's attitude. No flash, just hard work and dedication. Glad you found Animal.