PDA

View Full Version : 2015 National ABC - Entry Ticket Coming Soon

Animal Rep
02-09-15, 12:49 pm
It's almost here, the National Animal Barbell Club Event. Every year Animals from across the country come together for a Saturday night session that is unlike any other on earth. Train among your favorite Animal athletes, friends from the FORVM and members of the brotherhood from across the nation. There is nothing like it and your chance to be a part of it is right around the corner.

Tomorrow, February 5th at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time, we’ll be setting up the official ticket thread on the Animal FORVM, where all of the details will be posted. Here, you’ll find the link where you can sign up not only to reserve your entry, but to also give your t-shirt size so that you can receive a LE Animal Barbell Club T-shirt at the event.

IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that the National ABC will be limited to 175 signups due to space constraints at the gym, so be sure to act fast before slots are filled up.

For a look at what went down at past National ABCs, check out this video and see what's in store for you :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1k95TCr_8

Stay posted for more.

GunRock
02-09-15, 1:07 pm
Been waiting for this since the ride home from the last National ABC!

J-Dawg
02-09-15, 1:16 pm
Yeah buddy. Soon...

deanna7272
02-09-15, 1:28 pm
Cool, cool, cool....

** animalpak.com breaks the Internet **

KBrown
02-09-15, 1:30 pm
Cool, cool, cool....

** animalpak.com breaks the Internet **

You going to this?
If its geographically close I may!

deanna7272
02-09-15, 1:32 pm
You going to this?
If its geographically close I may!

You bet... Saturday night, after the Expo closes ... It's only a block or two away from the Expo Center...

KBrown
02-09-15, 1:44 pm
You bet... Saturday night, after the Expo closes ... It's only a block or two away from the Expo Center...

See you there! I may bring a few RCBB guys.

ganderson
02-09-15, 1:46 pm
Yep, can't wait for this!

Embee
02-09-15, 3:50 pm
I'll have to fly to the States at some point to come and experience this!

Flash419
02-09-15, 4:22 pm
Do not miss this event...

Provides enough motivation to get you through a whole year. The best and the strongest are here.. don't miss out!

MAB
02-09-15, 6:55 pm
Hey Animal Rep! Is sign up/ registration going to be like last year where you make a "purchase" through the shop. I'm not gonna lie, I'm stressing about this as I'll be at work.

truck
02-10-15, 10:09 am
Hey Animal Rep! Is sign up/ registration going to be like last year where you make a "purchase" through the shop. I'm not gonna lie, I'm stressing about this as I'll be at work.

Totally stoked about Saturday night after the Arnolds!!! Really want my ticket to get in and shirt.!!!

GunRock
02-10-15, 12:00 pm
Totally stoked about Saturday night after the Arnolds!!! Really want my ticket to get in and shirt.!!!

Let me know if you have any problems Bro. We'll get you there!!

Animal Rep
02-10-15, 12:10 pm

yes the ticket was launched this morning at 10AM

MAB
02-10-15, 9:12 pm
yes the ticket was launched this morning at 10AM

I'm good to go... Snuck off to the bathroom at work and registered via phone at 10:01!