PDA

View Full Version : 2015 National ABC Ticket Registration (CLOSED)

J-Dawg
02-10-15, 9:58 am
Here is the link to your National ABC Ticket for this year's event: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=441

Full details from the link:

National Animal Barbell Club (ABC) Ticket - limit 1 per person

Time & Date: 7:00pm - 9:30 pm on Saturday, March 7th, 2015

Location: Metro Fitness, 9 East Long St., Columbus, Ohio 43215

Fee: Free with your individual ticket; your printed AnimalPak.com confirmation will act as your ticket. You also must wear an Animal t-shirt of your choice.

Details: In years past, the National ABC was open to everyone, but now due to the sheer size of the event and number of people who attended last year, it will be a capped event. This allows us to address safety and security concerns.
Follow these steps to obtain a ticket to the National ABC:

1. You must be logged into The Shop before placing order (Please note, this is different than your FORVM login)

2. Add this item—National Animal Barbell Club (ABC) Ticket—to your cart (limit 1 per person)

3. Select “View Shopping Cart’

4. Enter promotion code: NationalABC and proceed to next step

5. When shipping option comes up, select “$0.00 Ground Shipping”

6. Although this is a free event, you will need to enter payment information to complete your ticket order

7. In the Review Order stage, please list your t-shirt size under “Special Instructions”

8. Place order; PRINT COPY OF RECEIPT (this will be your ticket to the National ABC)

Event: The National ABC event will begin promptly at 7:00pm. Be sure to arrive before the doors open, wearing an Animal t-shirt and with your printed ticket handy, to ensure that the event can start as close to on-time as possible. Bring your appetite as well. Food will be served afterward.

The National ABC is a genuine, heartfelt event that truly encapsulates the Animal brand as a whole. Hard training, good eating, learning, encouragement, respect. Here you get the opportunity to will train amongst some of the best bodybuilders and powerlifters in the world all under Animal flag.

Other: Everyone attending the ABC will receive an Animal Barbell Club t-shirt. Reminder: In the special instructions portion of this “order”, please list your t-shirt size to ensure you get the appropriate size.

FYI... Because we need to order t-shirts by the end of this week, for anyone who doesn't add a t-shirt size to the order, we'll have to go with a default size of XL. So please hit up info@animalpak.com in case you forgot to include this on your order.

Nix0r
02-10-15, 10:03 am
Here we go!

freighttraindane
02-10-15, 10:10 am
I'm in! Game on

deanna7272
02-10-15, 10:15 am
;-)

sgerwel1985
02-10-15, 10:16 am
Done. Cannot wait to take this whole weekend in. See all you guys there!

Any heads up on what to expect would be appreciated!

ganderson
02-10-15, 10:18 am
All done. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

KBrown
02-10-15, 10:23 am
I get an error trying to register.
sad day

GunRock
02-10-15, 10:36 am
sad day
did you log into the shop before trying to place your order? Your shop username and password are not the same as your forum username and password by the way. Hope that helped.

ganderson
02-10-15, 10:38 am
sad day

Your username for the shop is a full e-mail address as well.

naturalguy
02-10-15, 10:40 am
First come first served get 'em while they are hot

DoubleTapJak
02-10-15, 10:42 am
Done! Nothing like taking over a gym with 300 of your closest friends for a night!

KBrown
02-10-15, 10:55 am
I will be there :) signed up

freighttraindane
02-10-15, 11:01 am
Done! Nothing like taking over a gym with 300 of your closest friends for a night!

Promo link said they are capping it at 175 this year, people better get their tickets early!

Razor
02-10-15, 11:24 am
Done and done!

Kowboy
02-10-15, 11:31 am
I'm dumb and forgot shirt size lol xxl

GunRock
02-10-15, 11:35 am

I forgot too!! That's what I get for ordering on my phone while driving down the highway!

But I got dat ticket tho!!

freighttraindane
02-10-15, 11:42 am

Yeah Smoothballer and I did the same

XXXXL for me and XL for Smoothballer

Animal Rep
02-10-15, 12:14 pm
Anyone who doesn't enter their shirt size when they order just hit me at info@animalpak.com with your full name and FORVM name so that I can add it in afterword to make sure you get your size.

Appollonian
02-10-15, 1:35 pm
Done and thank you.

flex-em
02-10-15, 1:42 pm
Wouldn't miss it!

knotahumanbeing
02-10-15, 3:45 pm
Anyone who doesn't enter their shirt size when they order just hit me at info@animalpak.com with your full name and FORVM name so that I can add it in afterword to make sure you get your size.

I just sent you an email...Thanks man

Rob

Aggression
02-10-15, 3:50 pm
I'm buying 20 of 'em under different names and then scalping them for $50 outside the gym Saturday night. #monetarygainz

freighttraindane
02-10-15, 4:05 pm
I'm buying 20 of 'em under different names and then scalping them for $50 outside the gym Saturday night. #monetarygainz

Love where your head is at! Hit me up after to invest that shit for ya #Takes$2Make$

deanna7272
02-10-15, 4:18 pm

Haha... If that gets ya to Ohio, we're cool with it...lol

J-Dawg
02-10-15, 5:29 pm

Bumped this for the next page.

Due to lead times with the t-shirts, we'll need to order 'em by the end of this week so for anyone who forgot to add a t-shirt size to the ticket order, please hit up info@animalpak.com in case you forgot to include this on your order.

Just in case any sizes are missed by that date, we'll have to go with a default size of XL. Please pass on in case anyone may have forgotten.

GunRock
02-10-15, 5:45 pm
Bumped this for the next page.

Due to lead times with the t-shirts, we'll need to order 'em by the end of this week so for anyone who forgot to add a t-shirt size to the ticket order, please hit up info@animalpak.com in case you forgot to include this on your order.

Just in case any sizes are missed by that date, we'll have to go with a default size of XL. Please pass on in case anyone may have forgotten.

just emailed you!

J-Dawg
02-11-15, 1:58 pm
Bumped for today!

freighttraindane
02-11-15, 2:10 pm
I emailed for myself and smoothballer

STRONGfireMAN
02-13-15, 2:25 pm
Just printed receipt. I stated shirt size in special instructions but don't see it on receipt. If not id like an XXL. If its on there, sorry for the redundancy.

BeastInc
02-13-15, 3:01 pm
Just grabbed my ticket!

Going to be my first year at the expo and can't wait to see the event.

J-Dawg
02-19-15, 9:35 am
Quick update - all slots have been filled for the National ABC. See you guys there!

Segansational
02-19-15, 8:44 pm
Damn, did I miss out already? Haven't missed the National ABC in all the years I've gone to the Arnold...

Zechy68
02-22-15, 3:33 pm
Hey J-Dawg, quick question for ya.

I got ordered my ticket but was unable to print it out at the time and didn't receive a confirmation email about it, just wondering if there was some way I could confirm that my order went through and still print out my ticket? Thanks!

optimusgonzo
02-22-15, 4:51 pm
its closed!! I didn't get in! maybe next time

npcdusty
03-02-15, 3:50 pm
I forgot to print the wife a ticket out, can she come with me? She is not going to train but doesn't want to miss watching....

Quick update - all slots have been filled for the National ABC. See you guys there!