PDA

View Full Version : First Timer's Arnold Survival Guide

GunRock
02-10-15, 8:52 pm
If you're going to The Cage you'll need Expo tickets. These are $15 at the door including a wait in line. If you purchase online it's $12 per day including the processing fee for one day or $33 best value for the entire weekend. So time to make some choices kids!!

If you're going for multiple days use this link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/2015-arnold-sports-festival-fitness-columbus-ohio/event/05004CF6B8993785?artistid=821851&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=206&tm_link=artist_msg-0_05004CF6B8993785

If you're only going to The Cage on Saturday use this link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/2015-arnold-sports-festival-fitness-columbus-ohio/event/05004CF6A6212C03?artistid=821851&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=206

Don't show up unprepared! Check out this thread, buy a backpack ahead of time and be ready:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37662-The-Cage-Arnold-Expo-Survival-Guide

Christman
02-10-15, 9:10 pm
Great info Gunrock! You can also purchase expo tickets at nearly every Kroger here in Columbus at the service counter (Ticketmaster sales). So if you need to wait to purchase them or accidentally leave them at home, you can avoid the line and extra fee at the expo center.

Rhino
02-10-15, 10:01 pm
Also scalping is legal in Ohio so if you need tickets to any of the Finals and can't pay preimum prices check those guys out that hanging around outside. Also ask to see their license, in CBUS they must have a liecense to do so. No license could be no Bueno. To get a the best price start haggling with them just after a show starts for a deep discount.

K.W
02-12-15, 6:51 am
I noticed on the actual expo website you could buy VIP passes, I read that this will help you get into events quicker because you already have a ticket through your vip pass. My question Is it worth spending that much extra money to go to the expo and would I be able to get closer and meet some of the guys in the animal cage. I want to lift in the cage but I can't do anything to make your head turn you know. Ive never been before and i want to make the most of it even if it cost more.

GunRock
02-12-15, 7:36 am
I noticed on the actual expo website you could buy VIP passes, I read that this will help you get into events quicker because you already have a ticket through your vip pass. My question Is it worth spending that much extra money to go to the expo and would I be able to get closer and meet some of the guys in the animal cage. I want to lift in the cage but I can't do anything to make your head turn you know. Ive never been before and i want to make the most of it even if it cost more.

Purchasing the VIP ahead of time got us through the line a little bit quicker last year but that has nothing to do with getting into The Cage.
Expo tickets get you into the expo. To get into The Cage you will need to wait until they post instructions on here. Last year we had to "purchase" tickets from the shop just like we just did for the National ABC registration. Once you get to the Arnold, you go up to The Cage with your Cage entry ticket, wearing an Animal shirt, and you get inside The Cage. It has nothing to do with how much you can lift at all, it's based strictly on your being a member of the Animal family.
That being said, they do have competitions inside The Cage like the body weight bench press for reps that anyone who is in The Cage can enter. They also have pros vs Bros events but those you have to sign up for I believe in advance.

GunRock
02-12-15, 8:21 am
Purchasing the VIP ahead of time got us through the line a little bit quicker last year but that has nothing to do with getting into The Cage.
Expo tickets get you into the expo. To get into The Cage you will need to wait until they post instructions on here. Last year we had to "purchase" tickets from the shop just like we just did for the National ABC registration. Once you get to the Arnold, you go up to The Cage with your Cage entry ticket, wearing an Animal shirt, and you get inside The Cage. It has nothing to do with how much you can lift at all, it's based strictly on your being a member of the Animal family.
That being said, they do have competitions inside The Cage like the body weight bench press for reps that anyone who is in The Cage can enter. They also have pros vs Bros events but those you have to sign up for I believe in advance.

look at this thread by the way and you'll see what the registration for The Cage looked like last year: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42281-Official-Entry-Ticket-to-THE-BOX

deanna7272
02-12-15, 8:49 am

The Expo is an all day event, and I am not sure about Expo VIP tickets, but I would NOT spend extra $$$ for them.. I know that for the shows, they offer VIP tix (including an after party something or other) but I have also been told that they weren't worth it either...lol

The "Bench Your Bodyweight" competitions, are scheduled a few times a day. They usually have cards with a schedule of events for the weekend, so you can plan ahead. There are sign ups, they call everyone in, and then you do your thing... It is a competition, but since everyone's weight is different, it's a personal achievement. You do receive a take away for participating.. It's always a great spectacle that anyone can get in on...

More than likely, as they have before, they will release a "VIP ticket" into "The Box"... It's a printable that you bring to The Cage and give it to whoever is posted at "The Box" (inside of the Cage for birds eye view and when possible more personal interaction with athletes)... You must fill out the form, be registered on The Forvm (as you are) and you will receive a lanyard with a VIP badge that allows access.

I have never gone to the BB or other competitions, other than what goes in within the Expo Center, because it conflicts with the National ABC (and the shows cost a bundle)... I am all about being frugal that weekend, the cost of travel and lodging is enough. ((Plus you know, I have to stock up on my Animal supps and gear at GREAT prices)) I have been to shows before and now that the BIG shows are broadcast online, I can see the results and not miss out on the ABC ...

I would purchase the weekend pass (you HAVE to stand in line each day to get a new band anyway) because it is the most economical way.

ALSO... IF you go through Kroger's Ticketmaster, they give a little more of a discount if you buy the passes early. Every year that I go to get them, they have a difficult time pulling up the weekend expo ticket. I usually have to help them because they din't have a clue hiw to sell them. If you don't know what you are buying, they may sell you something other than what you need.

Hope that helps...

freighttraindane
02-12-15, 10:34 am
The Expo is an all day event, and I am not sure about Expo VIP tickets, but I would NOT spend extra $$$ for them.. I know that for the shows, they offer VIP tix (including an after party something or other) but I have also been told that they weren't worth it either...lol

The "Bench Your Bodyweight" competitions, are scheduled a few times a day. They usually have cards with a schedule of events for the weekend, so you can plan ahead. There are sign ups, they call everyone in, and then you do your thing... It is a competition, but since everyone's weight is different, it's a personal achievement. You do receive a take away for participating.. It's always a great spectacle that anyone can get in on...

More than likely, as they have before, they will release a "VIP ticket" into "The Box"... It's a printable that you bring to The Cage and give it to whoever is posted at "The Box" (inside of the Cage for birds eye view and when possible more personal interaction with athletes)... You must fill out the form, be registered on The Forvm (as you are) and you will receive a lanyard with a VIP badge that allows access.

I have never gone to the BB or other competitions, other than what goes in within the Expo Center, because it conflicts with the National ABC (and the shows cost a bundle)... I am all about being frugal that weekend, the cost of travel and lodging is enough. ((Plus you know, I have to stock up on my Animal supps and gear at GREAT prices)) I have been to shows before and now that the BIG shows are broadcast online, I can see the results and not miss out on the ABC ...

I would purchase the weekend pass (you HAVE to stand in line each day to get a new band anyway) because it is the most economical way.

ALSO... IF you go through Kroger's Ticketmaster, they give a little more of a discount if you buy the passes early. Every year that I go to get them, they have a difficult time pulling up the weekend expo ticket. I usually have to help them because they din't have a clue hiw to sell them. If you don't know what you are buying, they may sell you something other than what you need.

Hope that helps...

D laying it down for the newbies! No better person to ask than D!

Rhino
02-12-15, 11:55 am

VIP passes are defiantly worth there price. The biggest bonus is that you get into the expo a full 1/2 hour to 45 min before the general public. You pick up your pass with one of many tickets you receive at the Arnold Athletes meet and greet, which you also get into before everyone else. This allows for interaction, autographs, and pictures with legends almost all the pros competing during the weekend bikini, figure, fitness, and Men's bodybuilding before the massive lines start. This also allows you get what ever this years present is. This also allows for completely unimpeded access to the Cage and any other booth you want to get to. I mean NO lines any where, this is more than worth it. I've been going for 15 years now. Once you get a VIP pass you never want to go with out one.

K.W
02-12-15, 12:29 pm
I want to watch the strongman events and hangout in/at the Cage and meet a lot of you people. The cage looks so Badass with everyone in there poundin weight you know. I get all jacked up like a small less hairy gorilla just watching on Youtube, the real thing most be amazing. The thing that interested me about the VIP pass mainly was it said you could come into the Expo 30 minutes early and with that you could get around quicker to see a few things before the masses, but if it really doesn't make much of a difference then I would pass on one. Please don't get mad but what is the National ABC registration? I know what it stands for "Animal Barbell Club". Is this where the Animals get together after the expo is closed and go to the metro gym or something like that? So to lift in the Cage you have to fill out the form and be "in the box"?

Rhino
02-12-15, 1:01 pm
I want to watch the strongman events and hangout in/at the Cage and meet a lot of you people. The cage looks so Badass with everyone in there poundin weight you know. I get all jacked up like a small less hairy gorilla just watching on Youtube, the real thing most be amazing. The thing that interested me about the VIP pass mainly was it said you could come into the Expo 30 minutes early and with that you could get around quicker to see a few things before the masses, but if it really doesn't make much of a difference then I would pass on one. Please don't get mad but what is the National ABC registration? I know what it stands for "Animal Barbell Club". Is this where the Animals get together after the expo is closed and go to the metro gym or something like that? So to lift in the Cage you have to fill out the form and be "in the box"?

The national ABC is where the animal family from around the world desend on Columbus for one night and get together. This year it's takeing place on Saturday night at 7pm. Because of limited space at the gym there now how's to be a registration. Just head over the Shop, under gear and follow the instructions. The tickets are free just sign up. space fills up fast so don't delay.

Rhino
02-12-15, 1:09 pm
The one sure fire way I know to lift in the cage is to sign up for the Bench Your Body Weight competition. In the box is a small special area in side the cage for Forum members to get an up close look and hang out during events in the cage. They usually post the passes in the Cage part of the Forum in the coming weeks. They should also be posting the certificates for the LTD Cage T soon also.

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:11 pm
This is such a great thread. Going to be ordering my expo ticket (weekend pass) in the next few days. As for the cage, i cannot wait for that sign up. As i've said before in different threads, this is my first arnold. While i want to take in the entire event, seeing Animal/Universal guys in the cage is really the most important thing to me.

As an out of towner, any tips on parking in/around the area? I'm assuming its mostly paid parking and etc?

freighttraindane
02-12-15, 1:15 pm

"The Box" is a special section of the Cage designed for people in the forum to hang out and talk with the Athletes and talk to each other while inside the fence. You have to fill out a form and get a lanyard to make it into that area. It does not give you access to go in an lift in the Cage. The Bench you body weight will have a sign up each time they do it (1 or 2 times per day) but the sign up goes quick so you have to be on top of it if you want to participate. (10-15 people per time they hold the Bench your bodyweight). With the exception of the "Bench Your Bodyweight", assuming they are doing this again, is the only time the "Public" is allowed to lift in the Cage. The rest of the time (you will see when the schedule comes out) there will be Special Events throughout the day including Animal Athletes and sometimes guest Athletes that at well known and at the top of their game in whatever lift or part of fitness they are doing.

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:19 pm
"The Box" is a special section of the Cage designed for people in the forum to hang out and talk with the Athletes and talk to each other while inside the fence. You have to fill out a form and get a lanyard to make it into that area. It does not give you access to go in an lift in the Cage. The Bench you body weight will have a sign up each time they do it (1 or 2 times per day) but the sign up goes quick so you have to be on top of it if you want to participate. (10-15 people per time they hold the Bench your bodyweight). With the exception of the "Bench Your Bodyweight", assuming they are doing this again, is the only time the "Public" is allowed to lift in the Cage. The rest of the time (you will see when the schedule comes out) there will be Special Events throughout the day including Animal Athletes and sometimes guest Athletes that at well known and at the top of their game in whatever lift or part of fitness they are doing.

Have you lifted in the cage? What's that experience like?

Rhino
02-12-15, 1:20 pm
This is such a great thread. Going to be ordering my expo ticket (weekend pass) in the next few days. As for the cage, i cannot wait for that sign up. As i've said before in different threads, this is my first arnold. While i want to take in the entire event, seeing Animal/Universal guys in the cage is really the most important thing to me.

As an out of towner, any tips on parking in/around the area? I'm assuming its mostly paid parking and etc?

I'm from Jersey but Ive been going so to the Arnold so long I was there when it was only a Universal Booth. Like 15 years now. As far as parking goes go early. And I mean like 2 hours before doors open each day. Parking is avaible all over but the closest spot that I know of is on Nationwide Blvd. right between the Hyatt that's on the corner and the Drury Inn and Suites. It's right below the food court. It does fill up fast but the bonus is that theres no walking out side of the weather turns to shit. There is also about three huge parking garages a block over near Nationwide Arena. Anything else hit me up I'll do the best I can. And a quick food spot is Max and Ermas. Just out the Hyatt. Really good food and cheaper than the food court which is ok but mostly fast food. The chicken and the egg is the best spot because they do offer the cleanest food and cater to the Arnold athletes.

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:25 pm
I'm from Jersey but Ive been going so to the Arnold so long I was there when it was only a Universal Booth. Like 15 years now. As far as parking goes go early. And I mean like 2 hours before doors open each day. Parking is avaible all over but the closest spot that I know of is on Nationwide Blvd. right between the Hyatt that's on the corner and the Drury Inn and Suites. It's right below the food court. It does fill up fast but the bonus is that theres no walking out side of the weather turns to shit. There is also about three huge parking garages a block over near Nationwide Arena. Anything else hit me up I'll do the best I can. And a quick food spot is Max and Ermas. Just out the Hyatt. Really good food and cheaper than the food court which is ok but mostly fast food. The chicken and the egg is the best spot because they do offer the cleanest food and cater to the Arnold athletes.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm staying with a buddy of mine who lives outside cbus so i'll have to; get up, shower, get down there, eat and meet most of you crazy fuckers and the people at animal. I'm assuming animal has supps to sell there to, as well as samples and etc? Do they have their full like, or just more of their popular items (pak, flex, nitro, whey)? Got enough of my normal supps to get me through the week of the classic, was just hoping to pick "re-stock" while i'm there.

freighttraindane
02-12-15, 1:31 pm
Thanks for the heads up. I'm staying with a buddy of mine who lives outside cbus so i'll have to; get up, shower, get down there, eat and meet most of you crazy fuckers and the people at animal. I'm assuming animal has supps to sell there to, as well as samples and etc? Do they have their full like, or just more of their popular items (pak, flex, nitro, whey)? Got enough of my normal supps to get me through the week of the classic, was just hoping to pick "re-stock" while i'm there.

They don't bring everything, but they bring the basics and I am sure they will have lots of Whey and Juiced because those are their new products. They always have gear, but everything goes quick! So if you want something, make sure you get it when you see it, because chances are if you wait and come back it will be gone.

Animal is not the company for free samples, they are known for the Cage, the ridiculous exhibitions, and the hardcore gear. If you want free stuff you are going to have to look elsewhere. But the nice part is, if you want to go up and talk to Wrath or Dan "BOSS" Green, you don't have to wait in an hour long line or pay to ask them a question or autograph/picture, you can just walk up and say Hi and talk away.

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:34 pm
They don't bring everything, but they bring the basics and I am sure they will have lots of Whey and Juiced because those are their new products. They always have gear, but everything goes quick! So if you want something, make sure you get it when you see it, because chances are if you wait and come back it will be gone.

Animal is not the company for free samples, they are known for the Cage, the ridiculous exhibitions, and the hardcore gear. If you want free stuff you are going to have to look elsewhere. But the nice part is, if you want to go up and talk to Wrath or Dan "BOSS" Green, you don't have to wait in an hour long line or pay to ask them a question or autograph/picture, you can just walk up and say Hi and talk away.

So excited. Like i said never been before, so idk how animal handles any of this. I don't really care for free stuff, the line up i'm using now has been working so i don't really plan on tinkering. This sounds like a blast.

freighttraindane
02-12-15, 1:36 pm
So excited. Like i said never been before, so idk how animal handles any of this. I don't really care for free stuff, the line up i'm using now has been working so i don't really plan on tinkering. This sounds like a blast.

Oh its the best, every year I go home (sad it's over, and missing my friends from around the country) More jacked up and ready to tackle any fitness relate goal I can think of. You will make some great friendships and learn a ton, just don't be bashful and speak up and talk to people. Everyone that is part of the Cage every year is super nice and we have a blast.

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:40 pm
Oh its the best, every year I go home (sad it's over, and missing my friends from around the country) More jacked up and ready to tackle any fitness relate goal I can think of. You will make some great friendships and learn a ton, just don't be bashful and speak up and talk to people. Everyone that is part of the Cage every year is super nice and we have a blast.

Well that's great news, i'm quite the talker once i get comfortable. If the cage is anything like this forum, i should open up fairly quickly! I'll be the 6'4 shaved head guy... actually looking back at some cage videos, there appear to be a lot of shaved head guys walking around.

deanna7272
02-12-15, 3:03 pm
VIP passes are defiantly worth there price. The biggest bonus is that you get into the expo a full 1/2 hour to 45 min before the general public. You pick up your pass with one of many tickets you receive at the Arnold Athletes meet and greet, which you also get into before everyone else. This allows for interaction, autographs, and pictures with legends almost all the pros competing during the weekend bikini, figure, fitness, and Men's bodybuilding before the massive lines start. This also allows you get what ever this years present is. This also allows for completely unimpeded access to the Cage and any other booth you want to get to. I mean NO lines any where, this is more than worth it. I've been going for 15 years now. Once you get a VIP pass you never want to go with out one.

Thanks for that heads up... I didn't know that they did that, but then again, that doesn't really appeal to me...lol. There are people (legends) that I did wait to get a pic with my first year (Dorian and Ronnie)... Oh, how the times have changed though, last year I did get a chance to get a pic with Ronnie after training Thursday night... I actually whispered politely that his zipper was down and we took a pic afterwards...lol. So yea, I guess you can say "we had a moment" ... Lmao!! I have had several opportunities at the Pittsburgh shows to meet and greet with them, so the VIP stuff would be a waste for me....

An addition to the parking issues, you are looking at $20 a day... What makes ya mad is that if you go to the SAME lot later in the day, it's $5... AND TAKE NOTE!!!! Parking at Metro is like $3 ... Pay it!!! I didn't and it ended up costing me $40!! The next year, I stopped people in the lot, told them to make sure they paid... Well, I put the ticket in my vent instead of on the dash and I will be damned if I didn't get ANOTHER ticket....lol. ((I fought that one...lol))

Well that's great news, i'm quite the talker once i get comfortable. If the cage is anything like this forum, i should open up fairly quickly! I'll be the 6'4 shaved head guy... actually looking back at some cage videos, there appear to be a lot of shaved head guys walking around.

Well, I'm the quiet one, very socially awkward. I find it difficult to strike up conversation with strangers... I don't really know many people and I mainly stick to myself... The fellas can attest to that.... ;-)

** the previous statement was just a ruse to see who actually pays attention **

freighttraindane
02-12-15, 3:17 pm
Well, I'm the quiet one, very socially awkward. I find it difficult to strike up conversation with strangers... I don't really know many people and I mainly stick to myself... The fellas can attest to that.... ;-)

** the previous statement was just a ruse to see who actually pays attention **

HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right, Dee won't let you NOT talk to her.

Which is great because, as she can attest, I have been around these parts for many many years, but tend to be on the quiet side. She has went out of her way to talk to me every time I see her.

So take note, if your the quiet guy in the corner (like I can be at times) Deanna will find you, and will talk to you!

deanna7272
02-12-15, 4:00 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right, Dee won't let you NOT talk to her.

Which is great because, as she can attest, I have been around these parts for many many years, but tend to be on the quiet side. She has went out of her way to talk to me every time I see her.

So take note, if your the quiet guy in the corner (like I can be at times) Deanna will find you, and will talk to you!

You have been warned....lol

Rhino
02-13-15, 1:57 pm
An addition to the parking issues, you are looking at $20 a day... What makes ya mad is that if you go to the SAME lot later in the day, it's $5... AND TAKE NOTE!!!! Parking at Metro is like $3 ... Pay it!!! I didn't and it ended up costing me $40!! The next year, I stopped people in the lot, told them to make sure they paid... Well, I put the ticket in my vent instead of on the dash and I will be damned if I didn't get ANOTHER ticket....lol. ((I fought that one...lol

Dude I pay $45 to park at Yankees games, and most events in jersey either at the stadium or any where else is normal 40 or more and that's for only a few hours. 20$ is nothing for parking, but I hear ha when it comes to trying to get the most bang for the buck.

GunRock
02-14-15, 2:04 pm
As far as parking goes go early. And I mean like 2 hours before doors open each day. Parking is avaible all over but the closest spot that I know of is on Nationwide Blvd. right between the Hyatt that's on the corner and the Drury Inn and Suites. It's right below the food court. It does fill up fast but the bonus is that theres no walking out side of the weather turns to shit. There is also about three huge parking garages a block over near Nationwide Arena.

And a quick food spot is Max and Ermas. Just out the Hyatt. Really good food and cheaper than the food court which is ok but mostly fast food. The chicken and the egg is the best spot because they do offer the cleanest food and cater to the Arnold athletes.

So we could park below the food court then head to Max and Ermas for breakfast? Trying to get our multi vehicle road trip planned out.

Rhino
02-14-15, 3:09 pm
So we could park below the food court then head to Max and Ermas for breakfast? Trying to get our multi vehicle road trip planned out.

Ya pretty much. I got a room right across the street at the Drury.

ronlifts
02-15-15, 9:22 pm
Ya pretty much. I got a room right across the street at the Drury.

I did too. What's the charge for parking car there?

Rhino
02-16-15, 12:02 pm
I did too. What's the charge for parking car there?

I believe it's 20 a night, maybe a little less

Scottemillz
02-16-15, 8:41 pm
I'm super pumped about heading out to Columbus for the first time and getting the first hand experience of the Cage. Thanks Gunrock for starting up this thread and everyone else who contributed all the helpful info. I can tell I am in for one hell of a day that I will never forget

ganderson
02-16-15, 10:39 pm
I'm super pumped about heading out to Columbus for the first time and getting the first hand experience of the Cage. Thanks Gunrock for starting up this thread and everyone else who contributed all the helpful info. I can tell I am in for one hell of a day that I will never forget

All of this info helped me out a ton my first time out last year. Bringing a backpack and your own food were huge for me. One thing is you can't ever really prepare yourself for the amount of people there, its crazy haha. See you out there in a few weeks man!

Ilovecheeseburgers
02-17-15, 12:16 am
Helpful! Thanks!

Scottemillz
02-17-15, 2:39 pm
All of this info helped me out a ton my first time out last year. Bringing a backpack and your own food were huge for me. One thing is you can't ever really prepare yourself for the amount of people there, its crazy haha. See you out there in a few weeks man!

I can only imagine man, that's one consistent report I have definitely heard and the reason I will be arriving a bit earlier than I had originally planned haha but it's all worth it. Congrats on the intern selection and I'll see ya there!

GunRock
02-17-15, 3:54 pm

You're welcome Bro. That's what family's for.

ganderson
02-17-15, 4:34 pm
I can only imagine man, that's one consistent report I have definitely heard and the reason I will be arriving a bit earlier than I had originally planned haha but it's all worth it. Congrats on the intern selection and I'll see ya there!

Yea man, thats definitely a good idea...and thanks dude! Ill see you at The Cage!

GunRock
02-19-15, 7:52 pm

Here's the thread with the link to get into The Cage itself. Once you're in there, there's a Bodyweight Bench Press for Reps contest that you can enter on different days and times. 9am Saturday and 5pm Saturday for example. You can also throw your hat into to ring in the Pros vs Bros which is in a different thread where you can go head to head against an Animal athlete.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43553-Official-Entry-Ticket-to-THE-BOX

Ethan Dew
02-25-15, 9:44 am
Where would be a good place to train after the expo on Friday and Saturday? Never been in the area.

deanna7272
02-25-15, 10:00 am
Where would be a good place to train after the expo on Friday and Saturday? Never been in the area.

Usually train at either Beyond Limits Training or Metro... ((Last year we did BLT on Thursday and Metro on Friday)). Saturday, if you are signed up, is the National ABC at Metro... Without a receipt of purchase entry (free) you don't get in. They shut Metro down to the public and it's only Animal/Universal allowed to be there... Hope ya got in on the ABC...

GunRock
02-25-15, 10:54 am
Usually train at either Beyond Limits Training or Metro... ((Last year we did BLT on Thursday and Metro on Friday)). Saturday, if you are signed up, is the National ABC at Metro... Without a receipt of purchase entry (free) you don't get in. They shut Metro down to the public and it's only Animal/Universal allowed to be there... Hope ya got in on the ABC...

you might be in luck bro, two of the Georgia animals are unable to make the trip and so their national ABC slots are available. I need to get with corporate to make sure I could just give you one of the tickets but as long as they don't have a problem with it just find me at the box on Saturday and I will hook you up. No guarantee that you'll get a t-shirt in your size but least you'll get to come in and train.

Ethan Dew
02-25-15, 11:56 am
you might be in luck bro, two of the Georgia animals are unable to make the trip and so their national ABC slots are available. I need to get with corporate to make sure I could just give you one of the tickets but as long as they don't have a problem with it just find me at the box on Saturday and I will hook you up. No guarantee that you'll get a t-shirt in your size but least you'll get to come in and train.
Alright that sounds awesome. I'll holler at you at the cage.

Universal Rep
02-25-15, 12:30 pm
Oldie but goodie from Sam Byrd... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=430&section=

Ethan Dew
02-25-15, 2:06 pm
What is the parking situation like for the expo?

Robb
02-25-15, 2:21 pm

the earlier the better, there are lots all over and of course the closest fill up first

Firefist
02-25-15, 3:47 pm

Either go in the lot or deck right next to the expo center for 5-10 bucks, or its gonna be the lot thats like a mile away for 20 some.

GunRock
02-27-15, 3:52 am
Or rather the site is up but it says tickets are temporarily unavailable. Hopefully it comes back up sometime this upcoming week.

RandymOlson
02-28-15, 10:43 pm
Or rather the site is up but it says tickets are temporarily unavailable. Hopefully it comes back up sometime this upcoming week.

I had a lot of problems purchasing the tickets today through the Ticket Master web site. Then, I went to pick them up at the local retailer (Publix in the Atl Metro area) and they said that they cannot print tickets for the Ohio market. SO... If you purchased out of market plan on stopping somewhere on the way to pick up your tickets...
See you soon!
Randy

ticknattles
03-02-15, 12:19 pm
Hey guys new to the FORVM and first time posting so not sure if i'm in the right place or not, but I accidentally bought an extra Full Weekend pass( 3 separate tickets) for the Arnold this weekend for my girlfriend but she is a rep for Campus Protein and didn't know she was getting in for free. What i'm really getting at is I'm trying to get rid of it for 20$ and if you were interested in meeting in Columbus or something?
My number is (570) 687-8188

ronlifts
03-02-15, 5:44 pm
Hey guys new to the FORVM and first time posting so not sure if i'm in the right place or not, but I accidentally bought an extra Full Weekend pass( 3 separate tickets) for the Arnold this weekend for my girlfriend but she is a rep for Campus Protein and didn't know she was getting in for free. What i'm really getting at is I'm trying to get rid of it for 20$ and if you were interested in meeting in Columbus or something?
My number is (570) 687-8188

Craigslist or eBay would be a good place for this as well.

ticknattles
03-02-15, 8:18 pm
Craigslist or eBay would be a good place for this as well.

yeah just seeing if I could help out one of these fellas before resorting to scalp it to a random haha