PDA

View Full Version : Official Entry Ticket to THE BOX

J-Dawg
02-17-15, 11:30 am
To gain special VIP insider access to “The Box" within The Cage itself, you must do ALL of the following:

1. Fill out the form COMPLETELY (link below) after you print it out, and make sure to bring it with you to The Cage. It's your ticket for entry. Also:

2. Wear your favorite Animal t-shirt to The Box. This is required.

After that, all you have to do is show up to The Cage (Booth #919) at the 2015 Arnold Classic...

Entry Into THE BOX (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldBoxOffer2015.pdf) (link to Box form)

What is The Box? It's a special area within The Cage reserved for the loyal members of the FORVM and Animal fans everywhere. Watch the events in The Cage up front and personal from within The Cage itself. Sample different Universal Nutrition products... And more. Enjoy.

naturalguy
02-17-15, 11:43 am
The Box - the best part of The Cage. An oasis away from the crowd and it's always loaded with goodies

smoothballer
02-17-15, 12:38 pm
The Box is the best place to be

And yes...."that's what she said"

naturalguy
02-17-15, 12:55 pm
The Box is the best place to be

And yes...."that's what she said"

Haha, is it wrong that I think that every time we say "The Box"??

smoothballer
02-17-15, 12:56 pm

It would be wrong not to

sgerwel1985
02-17-15, 2:05 pm
This man weekend away is going to be so awesome!

flex-em
02-18-15, 1:41 am

:)

Blondie Weapon X
02-18-15, 11:55 am
well this just intensified the waiting of the Official ENTRY to the BOX !!!

LayzieBone085
02-19-15, 10:47 am
Been a member the last 4 years
Lets make it 5 in a row!

Segansational
02-19-15, 8:39 pm
In for this.

optimusgonzo
02-22-15, 4:46 pm
this will be my 1st time going to the Arnold! can't wait to see the cage and all the Animal athletes! getting a little closer than the rest of the crowd is just going to make it that much better

Ethan Dew
02-24-15, 5:01 pm
Does this cost anything extra or do we just show up with our form filled out?

freighttraindane
02-24-15, 5:04 pm
Does this cost anything extra or do we just show up with our form filled out?

Its free, just bring the form all filled out and ask the Intern or Corporate person that is admitting people into the Box for a lanyard and VIP Pass.

firsthorseman97
02-24-15, 5:27 pm
Can't wait to see everybody. Far and away the best place to hang out while at the Expo.

jabs2
02-24-15, 7:49 pm
Looking forward to the cage and meeting everyone! Is the box a one time entry or can members come and go? Thanks!

HIGA MONSTER
02-24-15, 7:56 pm
The Box - the best part of The Cage. An oasis away from the crowd and it's always loaded with goodies
For sure.

A close up view of everything going on in The Cage.

jabs2
02-25-15, 7:14 pm
I've been to the cage last year but don't recall how many animal fans the box can fit, is it first come first serve or is there a lot of space for us? I plan on being there a few hrs on fri and most of Saturday, thanks.

flex-em
02-25-15, 7:46 pm
Looking forward to the cage and meeting everyone! Is the box a one time entry or can members come and go? Thanks!

Once you get your Box pass you're free to come and go all day or stay as long as you want. The space is fairly small and usually super crowded so if you want to see a particular lift I suggest you hang around awhile beforehand and try to work your way to the front..

jabs2
02-25-15, 10:19 pm
Once you get your Box pass you're free to come and go all day or stay as long as you want. The space is fairly small and usually super crowded so if you want to see a particular lift I suggest you hang around awhile beforehand and try to work your way to the front..
Awesome info, thank you. Definitely would be awesome to have front row for a few lifts for me.

npcdusty
02-26-15, 9:44 am
Cant wait to get in the box. Damn i love saying that!!!!!

Onumonster
03-08-15, 2:11 pm
have never gone but WILL DEFIANTLY GO NEXT YEAR. please do this next year too :)