PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE Event: P Diesel and the One-Handed Snatch

naturalguy
02-19-15, 4:19 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/2015%20Cage/Patrick_zps62acce67.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/2015%20Cage/Patrick_zps62acce67.jpg.html)

GUNZ
02-19-15, 7:30 pm
P loves the "snatch"

Alpha Bench
02-19-15, 8:07 pm
P loves the "snatch"

hahaha

P Diesel
02-19-15, 8:20 pm
P loves the "snatch"

Everyone does! It brings us all together as a community ;)

P

naturalguy
02-20-15, 7:43 am
P loves the "snatch"

Well that didn't take long, first post is a "snatch" joke lol

P Diesel
02-20-15, 9:17 am

Great minds haha

P

Nix0r
02-20-15, 9:18 am

I wouldn't have it any other way.

smoothballer
02-20-15, 9:39 am
Snatch and Box jokes run rampant.

J-Dawg
02-20-15, 9:46 am
Looking forward to this P. I see everyone talking about this (https://instagram.com/p/zDC8OeJFnT/?modal=true&utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video) but I have a feeling P Diesel is gonna do something even crazier...

P Diesel
02-20-15, 10:10 am
Looking forward to this P. I see everyone talking about this (https://instagram.com/p/zDC8OeJFnT/?modal=true&utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video) but I have a feeling P Diesel is gonna do something even crazier...

That's my first time seeing it, impressive good for him. But yea J I got sumthin for that ass :) it's either gna be fuckin bananas or I'm gna crash and burn, either way it'll be fun to watch.

P

sgerwel1985
02-20-15, 10:18 am
Snatch and Box jokes run rampant.

He should really wear a shirt that says "i came here for the snatch, but all i got was this t-shirt."

J-Dawg
02-23-15, 3:15 pm
That's my first time seeing it, impressive good for him. But yea J I got sumthin for that ass :) it's either gna be fuckin bananas or I'm gna crash and burn, either way it'll be fun to watch.

P

Haha, I know you'll give it your all no matter what!

ganderson
03-12-15, 9:42 am
Hey P, I know you were a little disappointed about your lifts but just wanted to give you big props for it. I was sitting right in front of you, and really enjoyed how you went outside the box and did something different. Great job my man.

P Diesel
03-12-15, 9:52 am
Hey P, I know you were a little disappointed about your lifts but just wanted to give you big props for it. I was sitting right in front of you, and really enjoyed how you went outside the box and did something different. Great job my man.

much appreciated my brother. wantd to give everyone sumthin different and exciting thsi year. dno what my issue was haha warm ups felt so fuckin easy. in any event, i had a blast doin it and hope everyone enjoyed it. how did it look?

P

ganderson
03-12-15, 10:40 am
much appreciated my brother. wantd to give everyone sumthin different and exciting thsi year. dno what my issue was haha warm ups felt so fuckin easy. in any event, i had a blast doin it and hope everyone enjoyed it. how did it look?

P

It looked bad ass man! haha. You were cruisin' through those warm ups, definitely thought you were getting that 185. From watching, you were so close to getting it! Regardless it was an awesome feat of strength to witness.

P Diesel
03-12-15, 10:46 am
It looked bad ass man! haha. You were cruisin' through those warm ups, definitely thought you were getting that 185. From watching, you were so close to getting it! Regardless it was an awesome feat of strength to witness.

good shit, thank u! the stills i saw looked awesome. im lookin forward to seein mine and everyone else's events in the finished product! should be wild

P

Robb
03-12-15, 10:48 am
seriously bro that was really impressive showed all the cage vids to the guys at the gym and they all keep talking about yours. couple guys tried 75lbs and busted their ass lol

ganderson
03-12-15, 10:51 am
good shit, thank u! the stills i saw looked awesome. im lookin forward to seein mine and everyone else's events in the finished product! should be wild

P

The finished videos from The Cage are always awesome. I have a ton of videos, I'll dig through em and try and get one of your lift up here soon.

P Diesel
03-12-15, 10:58 am
seriously bro that was really impressive showed all the cage vids to the guys at the gym and they all keep talking about yours. couple guys tried 75lbs and busted their ass lol

haha tell them not to try. the stress it puts on ur elbow and shoulder is ridiculous haha. or use DBs, mc much easier

The finished videos from The Cage are always awesome. I have a ton of videos, I'll dig through em and try and get one of your lift up here soon.

Garrett sent me a few he took. the teaser that eric and felicia put up from day 3 is so sick.

P

naturalguy
03-12-15, 12:01 pm
I liked your event, it was very different from the rest and shows just how difficult a lift that was.

Plus you looked bad ass in a kilt

P Diesel
03-12-15, 12:11 pm
I liked your event, it was very different from the rest and shows just how difficult a lift that was.

Plus you looked bad ass in a kilt

thank u my friend!

i was gna go traditional w the kilt but i didnt want HIGA to feel bad about himself when it flew up

P

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-15, 1:20 am
i was gna go traditional w the kilt but i didnt want HIGA to feel bad about himself when it flew up

P
That's the last time I cheer you on in The Cage for that remark...

P Diesel
03-13-15, 9:44 am
That's the last time I cheer you on in The Cage for that remark...

oh great, here we go

P

GunRock
05-05-16, 3:22 am

P

You definitely inspired me P! I wish I'd seen it in person but watching your video was motivating. It also led to me trying to kill myself in my garage about a year later. Now all I need is a kilt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwikvZSQl3M

P Diesel
06-03-16, 11:32 am
You definitely inspired me P! I wish I'd seen it in person but watching your video was motivating. It also led to me trying to kill myself in my garage about a year later. Now all I need is a kilt.

Sport Kilt sponsors me as well. They are great for functional or formal Kilts. Small family run business near Long Beach, CA. If you contact them mention my name and they will treat u right.

P

GunRock
10-18-16, 11:24 pm
Sport Kilt sponsors me as well. They are great for functional or formal Kilts. Small family run business near Long Beach, CA. If you contact them mention my name and they will treat u right.

P

Thanks man. Sorry I missed seeing you and Higa at USAPL Raw Nationals. I was there on Friday morning but I couldn't make it the other days so my son and I had to go the live stream route.