PDA

View Full Version : Animal Training Camp?

Grim Tavis
03-20-07, 3:34 pm
Brothers,

I did a search, but found nothing on this, so here it goes.

What do you guys think of Animal/Universal Nutrition putting on some kind of a training camp or retreat? Something where a bunch of us would get together for a week or so and train with several pros. We would learn much about lifting, diet and the life of a pro bodybuilder or power lifter.

I have seen similar camps offered for general fitness and people are lined up for them. I know I would be willing to lay down some serious cash for an opportunity like this.

Thoughts?

Hercules
03-20-07, 3:41 pm
Animal Boot Camp. Sounds painful... I like it!

brandonA
03-20-07, 3:43 pm
That would be sick....Talk about an ass whoopin'....
-B

Toni69
03-20-07, 3:58 pm
I thought about this today when driving home from the gym. I was just thinking about the forum and I thought of that exact idea! How weird! I of course started fantasizing about how I would keep up with all you big boys...chicks and their fantasies huh..LOL

Sounds like fun and I would surely sign up for this! Anyone wanna go up against me? Hmmmmm? LOL

bleed_alone
03-20-07, 4:01 pm
I think that would be a great idea. Before I committed to getting bigger, I used to be really into sport martial arts, and went to a couple events like that to learn stuff. It's cool to be around people who understand where you're coming from and have close to the same goals as you, I'm sure everyone would learn a hell of a lot.

T_N_Muscle
03-20-07, 4:07 pm
I dont think id be in on that one. We got so many pros here, plus i have personal relationships with alot of them, so its no biggie. but, id prolly come just to meet u guys live and in person! haha

P_Venkman
03-20-07, 4:10 pm
That is great idea! Im sure it would be a big deal to organize the whole thing, and pretty costly too. But it would be well worth it, for novice and experienced lifters alike. Imagine the cost of food for the whole week for a camp of Animals, damn.

T_N_Muscle
03-20-07, 4:15 pm
That is great idea! Im sure it would be a big deal to organize the whole thing, and pretty costly too. But it would be well worth it, for novice and experienced lifters alike. Imagine the cost of food for the whole week for a camp of Animals, damn.

I think we could just go slaughter a couple steer, lol

brandonA
03-20-07, 4:17 pm

lol....have to be near the tyson chicken plant or something.....that would be tons of food.....protien powder by the truck load, and enough animal paks to service a small country.....nice
-B

Jaymafin
03-20-07, 4:18 pm
that would be badass,but a week is a long time to ask a pro to give up. i say a weekend. friday night to sunday night. fucking lifting seminars, nutrition, two a days. make a pilgrimage to the Mecca my brothers. I have been thinking about this for a long time.

T_N_Muscle
03-20-07, 4:20 pm
that would be badass,but a week is a long time to ask a pro to give up. i say a weekend. friday night to sunday night. fucking lifting seminars, nutrition, two a days. make a pilgrimage to the Mecca my brothers. I have been thinking about this for a long time.

which meca??? VENICE BEACH?

Maharg
03-20-07, 4:21 pm
Lol 7 truck loads of sides of beef, 20 trucks of whole chickens, 400lbs of protien powder. And this is just per day.

But i personally would love the chance to lift wit hsome of the guys my age here and lift with some of the powerlifters and pro bodybuilders.

Jaymafin
03-20-07, 4:25 pm
which meca??? VENICE BEACH?

my bad east coast mecca.

Frank The Tank
03-20-07, 4:28 pm
Im down. That would be fuckin awesome to get a chance to learn from the pros and my peers.

Grim Tavis
03-20-07, 4:29 pm
Nice to see others share my vision!

Yeah, a weekend could work as well. A week would be able to show a much more in depth look at the life such a recooperation, dealing with pains and strains etc.

Either way is cool with me.

We could also have a meet-n-greet time on the last day for those that just want to show up and meet each other shoot the shit. That could be a free part of the weekend or just not cost as much as a full attendee etc.

This has lots of possibilities.

Jaymafin
03-20-07, 4:31 pm
i say a weekend cuz i dont have enough vacation time here in the military. i would prefer a week though.

pfelder
03-20-07, 4:37 pm
that sounds great. i would love to meet other animals and be able to learn more about bodybuilding. just to be around so many other people that share my passion was be great. sign me up!!!

k1usa
03-20-07, 4:43 pm
I think this is a fantastic idea...I think a Fri-Sat Sun would be great....I have arranged and promoted many events like this...the K1 events in Vegas...and the national Assoc of Porfessional Martial Artest in Clearwater Fla....its a great idea to pull together a group with so much in common. Lets see if this idea can hold water....I think having the first one on the E coast neat the UN offices....would be a nice start...see the head quarters of Animal Central....Im close to Frank Shamrock...Cung Le and a few other fighters that would be happy to atttend and pitch in to this kind of event if possible...they both spend countless hours in the gym....believe me...this I know. I think this could be pulled off without lots of expence....some planned seminars...good food...a fun activity and some good learning and sharing of tecniques and training ideas....envite some vendors...like equipment......find a good hotel that will give us a good deal on a ball room for the event and ....anyway...Im in....ready to help...

billmd1334
03-20-07, 4:45 pm
Sounds like an excellent idea to me... I'd definitely be game for something like that

Universal Rep
03-20-07, 6:12 pm
For what it's worth, this idea has been kicked around for a long time at Corporate. Only instead of "training camp", think "roadshow"...

ironshaolin
03-20-07, 6:21 pm
Yeah do it somewhere close to New York. We could do 3 day, I think that would be best because most people can't lift 7 days a week, and 7 days of lifting animal style(plus its seminar, so it would have to be looonnnggg sessions) will kill people. 3 days, maybe 1st day all push moves. Chest in the morning, with abs or something, delts and tris in the evening, then day 2 could be pull, with back in the morning and bis in the evening, and legs on day 3 with a brutal quad in the am and hams in the pm. Then in the afternoons do meet and greets with animal pros, nutrition seminars on bulking and cutting, supplement overviews, etc. I'd be in as long as its close enough.
HEY, and, we could like make ANIMAL workshirts with your Forvm name embroidered on the shirt. Hella sweet.

dragondad
03-20-07, 6:21 pm
I think weither it comes to us or if we go to it.......I'm in. Would love to meet some of the original Animal's and new forum members...How awesome would that be? Train with the pros and guys and gals my speed. WOW! Toni, it would be an honor.

The Razorback
03-20-07, 6:25 pm
Or you could just take a trip to Texas and go to metroflex. I hear they even kill wild hogs and barbeque them on the premises. If youre gonna do something like this you gotta do it right.

djlr42789
03-20-07, 9:25 pm
genius. +1000000000000000000000000

thatoneguy
03-20-07, 9:32 pm
lets do it brotha

Kiwi129
03-20-07, 9:51 pm
I'd pay anything for that. Just to see everyone together and put faces with the names on the forum. Just get together at a gym facility and spend a few nights there training and whatnot. That would be so much fun. Fuckin Animal summer camp...

RedIron 392
03-20-07, 10:01 pm
For what it's worth, this idea has been kicked around for a long time at Corporate. Only instead of "training camp", think "roadshow"...

Quit kickin' and start workin' on it.

Later

naturalguy
03-20-07, 10:03 pm

If you do it in NJ or NY (or anywhere) I volunteer to help

goody19
03-20-07, 10:06 pm
this is me signing up

Sgt Rock
03-20-07, 10:17 pm
I would volunteer my services....train back with me....get the puke bucket ready, and rest up because my boy Wrath will get ya later for arms...then Machine, Vinny.....it would never stop, a weekend of bliss if you ask me.
COUNT THE ROCK IN ON THIS ONE.

mcbeast
03-20-07, 10:18 pm
hell id go for a weekend,just to finnaly be around ppl like me!

meet the brotherhood

P_Venkman
03-20-07, 11:24 pm

Damn a roadshow? You'd better have some beefed up shocks on whatever bus is haulin that crew around the country! Although the training camp idea is a bit more appealing to me, a roadshow would be off the hook as well.

never_2_big
03-21-07, 12:22 am

roadshow, hahaha it'd be more like a bloody freakshow!!!! how would you keep those boys fed? convoy of 100 or so rigs....

doomsdaylover
03-21-07, 12:27 am
I thought about this today when driving home from the gym. I was just thinking about the forum and I thought of that exact idea! How weird! I of course started fantasizing about how I would keep up with all you big boys...chicks and their fantasies huh..LOL

Sounds like fun and I would surely sign up for this! Anyone wanna go up against me? Hmmmmm? LOL

You drive in the UK?? I could barely stand to ride the buses over there. Hey, I'm up for it even if it is a mixed-gender seminar. What Pros could they get, I wonder. Wrath better be there!

navarro1
03-21-07, 12:38 am
kool i would do this
it sounds awesome

deeder
03-21-07, 3:07 am
If I wasn't a broke student I'd be down! Sounds like a crazy idea!

OK, now someone's gotta bring this thread to the attention of the executives at UN.

FiveSpeed
03-21-07, 3:29 am

Thats brilliant. You guys have a reach across the USA, instead of a single training camp, it could kinda tour the US!

I'd go. I'd be the token puny newb, but I'd go anyway!

Jaymafin
03-21-07, 8:43 am
I would volunteer my services....train back with me....get the puke bucket ready, and rest up because my boy Wrath will get ya later for arms...then Machine, Vinny.....it would never stop, a weekend of bliss if you ask me.

this would be too good to be true.

ghost
03-21-07, 8:48 am
lemme know when you are coming to Detroit. im there!!!!!!

irondoc
03-21-07, 9:43 am
lemme know when you are coming to Detroit. im there!!!!!!

RC-I am right there with you brother-a stop for us Michigan boys would be oh so sweet!!

ghost
03-21-07, 9:44 am
hell yeah brother

dbbeast
03-21-07, 11:47 am
this is a great idea...but i think it would have to be done on a regional basis. there is no way they could host one big Animal training camp. maybe an north east one and so on.....but yes i would pay anything to do this.

Jrsurette
03-21-07, 12:27 pm
yo im fuckin in brothers my bags are packed lets get right to it, now im all pumped up for it

DO WORK !!!!!!

Maccabee
03-21-07, 6:49 pm
holy shit, I just imagined it hundreds upon hundreds of Animals at frickin bootcamp. Sounds like a lot of fun. If that goes down and Iam off from school I am definatly going. That is if it happens.

brandonA
03-21-07, 6:57 pm

That would be such and honor...so fricken cool.....an asskick'n i would pay for
-B

Grim Tavis
03-21-07, 7:27 pm
So...it sounds like we have a lot of interest.

Again, it could come in a few forms, but I would freakin' love to be able to spend a week with some pros and other animals. I cannot imagine all that I would learn from that.

However, a weekend retreat would be great, too.

I would fly anywhere in North America for this.

I would not be as gung-ho for just a roadshow, but it would still be nice to meet people from the forvm.

What the heck do we do to get this to happen?

pumpaholic
03-21-07, 10:29 pm
This is the best idea I have heard in a long time.

Mr.Totality
03-21-07, 10:50 pm
if this is in NJ i am there

Preston
03-22-07, 1:13 am

Ah ahahahahahaha Toni, you're great. lol Big boy's. . . . thats awesome.

squattingtillipuke
03-22-07, 8:36 am
The other thing that Animal could do would be to have a "charity" event where you could bid on one on one workouts with someone like G-diesel for a couple days.

dyskee
03-22-07, 8:53 am
that would be awesome and is it happens iam willing to come all the way to america

benmatthews90
03-22-07, 3:15 pm
yeah I'd go
it would have to be fairly cheap though, i cant afford anything other than food and other necessities at the moment

GunnerG86
03-22-07, 3:30 pm
i would fly from the uk to experience that.

maddawg
03-22-07, 7:39 pm
i would go to where ever i had too,

Aengus
03-22-07, 11:33 pm
I think it would be cool if we could volunteer to help out as a means of paying for our training. Sorta like an indentured servant at the feet of masters.

I have been thinking about this for a while too. I mean, just think of the pain your could inflict on college campuses? I will do whatever it takes to get Animal to come here to ASU, and I would give a bodypart to train with these guys!

PowerBuilder
03-23-07, 4:21 pm
weird that this came up i made brochure "ANIMAL CAMP" for sports management with everything from prices to philosphies of the camp and everything it was pretty sick asss

brandonA
03-23-07, 4:37 pm
I think it would be cool if we could volunteer to help out as a means of paying for our training. Sorta like an indentured servant at the feet of masters.

I have been thinking about this for a while too. I mean, just think of the pain your could inflict on college campuses? I will do whatever it takes to get Animal to come here to ASU, and I would give a bodypart to train with these guys!

ASU??? Brother, say it ain't so.....
-B

G Diesel
03-23-07, 5:12 pm
I'm in... Mark me down.

That said, I'm pretty sure this thing wouldn't be cheap... Animal could do the heavy lifting and orchestrate the whole thing (the gym, the athletes, the logistics) but would you guys still be down if it cost a minimum of a few hundred bills? If you'd be willing pay for that and also your travel costs, then say so here. If there's enough demand, I'll see what I can do to persuade the higher ups... Peace, G

brandonA
03-23-07, 6:51 pm
I'm in... Mark me down.

That said, I'm pretty sure this thing wouldn't be cheap... Animal could do the heavy lifting and orchestrate the whole thing (the gym, the athletes, the logistics) but would you guys still be down if it cost a minimum of a few hundred bills? If you'd be willing pay for that and also your travel costs, then say so here. If there's enough demand, I'll see what I can do to persuade the higher ups... Peace, G

Yes.....Just need enough time to put in the O.T......Very worth it for what we would be receiving in return..
-B

P_Venkman
03-23-07, 7:27 pm
I'd be more than willing to put that kinda money down on a Training Camp. It would be a once in a life time deal and I wouldnt miss it for anything. Hell I've spent more on less, so Im definitley in.

Bam Bam
03-23-07, 7:28 pm
Id be willing to drop a few bills for an opportunity like this.

RedIron 392
03-23-07, 10:35 pm
I'm in... Mark me down.

Where would it be and could you narrow down the few hundred bills before I commit.

Later

Aengus
03-23-07, 11:16 pm
I would sell a kidney if need be, but it would need to be relatively close and not more than 400$. I am a college student, after all...that kidney money buys my food, too.

Bruiser
03-23-07, 11:22 pm

I agree completely

richsol
03-23-07, 11:36 pm
im in,just bring it to europe!

Freakshow
03-24-07, 12:21 am
Hell, not only would I drop a couple hundred to sign up to be there, I would volunteer to work there doing whatever I could to help out and lend a hand.

Aengus
03-24-07, 2:50 am
Hell, not only would I drop a couple hundred to sign up to be there, I would volunteer to work there doing whatever I could to help out and lend a hand.

I second that. I will work my ass of for you guys if you let me.

GRUNT
03-24-07, 3:05 am
I got the money just give me a time and date...I live on the PA/NJ border so I could volunteer sometime to make it work...

Aengus
03-24-07, 3:26 am

Bring it! I am a pretty crazy motherfucker...not as crazy as machine...but crazy.
Those of us who don't believe in stopping till we can't move should have our own little madness training session. I will take Back or maybe Legs. We should also see if we can make someone puke from a Back session. Weight is not important, but intensity will be fervently sought.

I am just wondering if I can fit four workouts in one weekend and not get off the plane one big cramp!

peterpyper
03-24-07, 10:00 am
i think its a good alot of hunger in the air,who knows maybe ppl will start brawling and whoever comes out is the true animal haha

Toni69
03-24-07, 10:35 am
No prob here! I would love to volunteer and help out too..any way I can. Always count me in..just a given! LOL

welshwarrior
03-24-07, 10:35 am
I dont like flying but hell, I'll get there!
Why didn't anyone think of this sooner lol!

IronLeague
03-24-07, 1:18 pm
I'de be willing to help out for the cause. Wouldn't mind meeting all you guys down at Animal, sounds like a good time. Count me in.

Respect,
IronLeague

bleed_alone
03-24-07, 1:30 pm
definitely worth a couple bills, i'd definitely be down for something like this.

auSStin
03-24-07, 7:03 pm
fuck, to me, id compare that to a child's birthday. Once one ends you look forward to it even though its 364 days away. yo the sound of a weekend ass beating, the fuckin clouds must have just parted. Yo I call shotty on a spot. Few hundred bills and shit when it comes to that idea. Aw man just the idea of this is amazing. You all heard me I called shotty.Im in jersey so you know im down

Grim Tavis
03-24-07, 11:31 pm
I would be willing to pay a couple of hundred PER DAY.

Have you guys seen the cost of fat camps or similar kind of health retreats? Its crazy.

I would seriously be willing to shell out a couple of grand for an animal week or something like this.

Liftbig21
03-24-07, 11:52 pm
Count me in ...even with the helping hand.

Mean Machine
03-25-07, 2:00 am
Anywhere on the East Coast and I would be in

txpower
03-25-07, 2:22 am
that would be bad ass

karthik
03-25-07, 2:40 am
hello, guys and gals I am Karthik and I too would like to volunteer for the Animal Training Camp.

Big Jawn
03-25-07, 2:54 am
I'm in, as deep as I would have the opportunity to be. I'd also be willing to travel to where ever it is this may take place.
Toni, I could take you anyday...foo

Toni69
03-25-07, 4:06 am
Where do you plan on taking me then? ;)

Big Jawn
03-25-07, 4:11 am
Where do you plan on taking me then? ;)

Why...to a road of utter dispair and defeat of course, muahah

lil ox
03-25-07, 9:53 am
great idea i think a weekend would be a better goal to start off then work into a week after seeing the response

Ironone
03-25-07, 11:03 am
Time and date I'll bring the puke bucket!!!!!!

Toni69
03-25-07, 11:12 am
Why...to a road of utter dispair and defeat of course, muahah

well then...its a date!..LOL..well, once there is an actual date..then its a date! LOL..you and me..ITS ON!

dragondad
03-25-07, 11:27 am
I'm in. Would love to meet all of you. How awesome would that be to train a bunch of Animals together and share different techniques and styles? esp, training with some pros.

whatnow5
03-25-07, 3:19 pm
I would def do it, I would just have to know way in advance, and it couldn't interfere with school. I would probably be one of the smallest ones there, but oh well.

P_Venkman
03-25-07, 3:29 pm
I would def do it, I would just have to know way in advance, and it couldn't interfere with school. I would probably be one of the smallest ones there, but oh well.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."
Dont worry about anything like that, we're all the same on the inside and thats what matters.

Grim Tavis
03-27-07, 12:24 pm
So, I guess this is a go?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=4620

mcbeast
03-27-07, 12:27 pm
c'mon DATE&PLACE!!!

lol.
im so amped for this....

Grim Tavis
03-27-07, 12:46 pm
Not a lot of info on that other post yet.

You guys think it will be something like we were dreaming about???

WeeMan
06-26-08, 5:11 pm
haha is this actually happening or is it just all of us going woooooooooooo and dancing in circles?

cviewmike851
06-26-08, 5:31 pm
I think this would be an absolute blast and I think there would be a lot of people interested in participating. I know a lot of my buddies at the gym and I would be all about signing up for this

LiftBig315
06-26-08, 6:10 pm
I think it would be an awesome opportunity...I would have to find out some more details before I fully committed,,,,but I wouldn't have a problem droppin a couple hundred on something that's worth it....I would like to learn from the pros in real life, how awesome would that be?

Joseb
06-26-08, 10:07 pm

This gave me chills no joke.
seminars all day!
i'd love to learn about diet from Ox.
and Machine just preaching his philosophy will probably have me leaving mid-lecture to destroy myself in the gym.

WHERE? is the question.

BamBam
06-26-08, 10:32 pm
I would love to be apart of the ANIMAL boot camp...Any ideas on this or any updates would be greatly appreciated! Im really stoked, I hope this happens!

cviewmike851
06-27-08, 1:44 pm
I would be in G no doubt

FREEK
06-30-08, 4:13 pm
hooolllly shiite...this sounds freaking hardcore. I'd be down for this in a heartbeat. A bunch of animals just chilling together....wait what?!...no, no chilling all hardcore training blasting them freaking muscles till they're gone, and eating can't forget that!.....So yeah...this would be cool lol.peace

ChandlerXJ
06-30-08, 4:17 pm
I could see this being like a regimented thing... posing practice, nutrition seminar, supplement seminar, daily training sessions... get the meals in with the guys, maybe some lesiure time doing something not body building related... it could be a whole thing...

Would be pretty fucking badass

B Con
06-30-08, 9:37 pm
It would definitely be badass and I would definitely go.

Barbenders Babe
07-01-08, 1:33 pm
if you guys can plan one around our area (Akron/Pitt/Erie) area, i'd help out. i've been teaching fitness (aerobic) classes for 11 years and teach one hell of an ass-kickin boot camp class-old school style. i would follow it up with a stretch/flex class afterwards. i just started this class a month ago designed for the powerlifters at our gym. it is focused on their flexibility for the bench, squats and deadlifts. living with powerlifter, i understand the limit of flex these guys have and design the stretches around their needs. a lot of the moves i got from being a yoga coach for a local school's wrestling team. if you guys get this rolling, let me know, i'd be happy to help out.

OPSNORM
01-03-10, 8:13 am
I was at the gym yesterday and I saw this guys shirt. I was thinking about having a Animal Cage Fantasy camp. I think people would do it. Get a week 2 workout with all the big names from animal. People travel to the Arnold just to see the guys in the Cage, I know they would travel to spend a week training with them. I know I would. Maybe this is in the wrond section or has been brought up before but I think this would be a awesome event. the only problem I would see is having not enough room . this would prob sell out way fast.Maybe throw in some workshops or something about supplements or getting ready for a bodybuilder show, powerlifting movements vs bodybuilding etc etc etc. I dont think any sup company does anything like this, its usually just meet n greets.Let me know whatch guys think!!!

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:20 am
i think it is a good idea, and everyone would jump at the opportunity, at the arnold we train with the pros, ask question, and bs with em....

Fury317
01-03-10, 9:29 am
I was at the gym yesterday and I saw this guys shirt. I was thinking about having a Animal Cage Fantasy camp. I think people would do it. Get a week 2 workout with all the big names from animal. People travel to the Arnold just to see the guys in the Cage, I know they would travel to spend a week training with them. I know I would. Maybe this is in the wrond section or has been brought up before but I think this would be a awesome event. the only problem I would see is having not enough room . this would prob sell out way fast.Maybe throw in some workshops or something about supplements or getting ready for a bodybuilder show, powerlifting movements vs bodybuilding etc etc etc. I dont think any sup company does anything like this, its usually just meet n greets.Let me know whatch guys think!!!

They pretty much do that with the "Which Animal would you train with?" promo. If you win, you get to train with a your choice of Animal for a day after the Expo. I think doing it for a week might be impeding on some schedules. Not to mention, the crew doesnt usually stick around for a week.

And there are workshops and seminars all weekend. Ox talks about diet, Wrath and G Diesel speak on Sunday, House also talks about training (I think?). There is a bench your bodyweight and curls half your bw contest for anyone to enter. The Cage is far from meet and greet and that is what separates it from the posers. Animal doesnt need skimpy dressed women bringing in horny teens in droves- they stick to what is true and what works, and the loyal ones will follow.

Are you going to the Arnold?

OPSNORM
01-04-10, 8:02 am
Would love to but its been a rough year financially. I am sure alot of the animals have felt the impact this year as well. I am glad Animal doesnt sell out to cheap tricks.Hopefully someone on here will get the s florida chapter moving. Theres a huge health and fitness event here on south beach. love to see big Animals strike some fear in those who prescribe to the typical sobe abercrombie workout routine

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 8:29 am
Would love to but its been a rough year financially. I am sure alot of the animals have felt the impact this year as well. I am glad Animal doesnt sell out to cheap tricks.Hopefully someone on here will get the s florida chapter moving. Theres a huge health and fitness event here on south beach. love to see big Animals strike some fear in those who prescribe to the typical sobe abercrombie workout routine

YOU ARE SOMEONE!!! (see bold) Take action. It is easy to follow, but much more rewarding to lead. Do your thing bro!

dannynb
01-04-10, 7:21 pm

I'll take ya....or at least try. LOL But yeah this would be one hell of an thing.

omfgapolarbear
01-06-10, 1:57 pm
I dig the idea alot, personally. Any sort of training camp for weightlifters, bodybuilders, strongmen, and any other iron athletes thats a community oriented as an Animal camp would be would be a huge inspiration and fantastic learning experience.

Universal Rep
01-06-10, 3:27 pm
I remember talkin' about this years ago... Somehow the camp turned into the ABCs. Yet I think the camp is gonna happen sooner or later.

WeeMan
01-06-10, 5:14 pm
I remember talkin' about this years ago... Somehow the camp turned into the ABCs. Yet I think the camp is gonna happen sooner or later.

would be VERY cool.

BamBam
03-12-10, 12:10 pm
Can i be a drill sargeant? lol