PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO BE AN ICON: Jason Huh

naturalguy
03-10-15, 3:51 pm
Find your inspiration. Find your own path. Once you get on it, don't listen to anyone telling you what to do. This is what Jason Huh firmly believes. Huh tells us that you can manifest whatever you want to become. If you set your mind to it, anything is possible. What has Huh set his mind to becoming? an icon. Be determined. Be persistent. Be Animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hwrtvxhmYw

tark
03-10-15, 9:56 pm
well damn....if that doesn't just slap you in the face and make you wanna go get your ass into the gym I don't know what will

Brometheus
03-13-15, 4:49 am
well damn....if that doesn't just slap you in the face and make you wanna go get your ass into the gym I don't know what will

Indeed!

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-15, 9:26 am
Badass!

As he was walking into the gym, I got hyped seeing the Raw roughness of the streets on his way to the workout.
Sick editing.

HIGA

Jay Nera
03-30-15, 3:08 am
Badass!

As he was walking into the gym, I got hyped seeing the Raw roughness of the streets on his way to the workout.
Sick editing.

HIGA

That comment reminds me of this time when I was a lil guy about 16. I was in the gym, and there was this monster in there.. about 5'10 260 shredded, tattoos, crazy hair…..and a mean demeanour. He asked me for a spot on the bench wear he did 6 reps with 4 wheels..said it was his 3rd set and thought he might need a spot… after his set was finished I asked him what he trains for. I wasn't sure if he was a bodybuilder, fighter, football player etc…..
His answer….. " I train for the streets."

MR. C
03-30-15, 7:06 am
"I train for the streets!"
That mite be the single greatest answer I have ever heard in my life! Awesome!

skibasgym
03-30-15, 12:32 pm
That is one badass video!

N. Motta
03-30-15, 2:59 pm
Oh the humility.