PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Rage XL and Pump

BenMowery
03-11-15, 5:39 pm
Quick question I know it says rage is a prop. formula, but I was wondering. On work out days I take pump about 45 minutes for my workout, and then use Rage XL about 10 minutes before go time. In this combination approx. how much Creatine am I getting on a workout day? Ty.

Ben Mowery

Animal Rep
03-12-15, 9:40 am
All I can say is its enough for you not to need to supplement with any other source and be saturated enough for the full effect.

Swolepez
03-17-15, 6:42 am
Pump on its own is good enough at 3g of creatine...after the initial 30 days of 5g everyday all you really need 3g on workout days..

G Diesel
03-25-15, 12:33 pm
My ballpark estimation is that in stacking Pump and Rage XL, you're getting about 5g per day, which is well within the reasonable range, and often considered the sweet spot for creatine dosing.

Peace, G

skibasgym
03-30-15, 12:33 pm
Diesel is right on point, as always.

Rex
03-31-15, 7:38 pm
YouŽre completely covered on the creatine front. 5-6gr per day is optimal. Anything more than that and all youŽll get is a higher creatinine score on your bloodwork and maybe some diarrhea...

I like using Rage and Pump together, too. But I remove the red stim cap from the Pump because it gets me too wired up.

blondmuscle
04-10-15, 11:41 am
This is a good stack man! I take my Pump 30 minutes prior to workout and wash it down with 1-2 scoops of Rage. Boom! By the time I've warmed up and stretched (15 minutes) I'm ready to move some weight!