PDA

View Full Version : CAGE Gear

Brasil
03-13-15, 12:16 pm
Any chances that we will get to buy the gear that was up for sale at the cage this year? I REALLY WANT the tank top. Friend was suppose to get it for me but there was a mis-communication and he didn't get it for me. Or anyone got an extra Tank they want to sale?

Firefist
03-13-15, 12:40 pm
Any chances that we will get to buy the gear that was up for sale at the cage this year? I REALLY WANT the tank top. Friend was suppose to get it for me but there was a mis-communication and he didn't get it for me. Or anyone got an extra Tank they want to sale?

Already addressed homie. They should be on the site sometime soon.

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-15, 5:31 pm
I don't think there is any left.

because Oakstrong took them all and filled them in his Piano sized suitcase at the Columbus airport.

lmao

Nix0r
03-13-15, 5:58 pm

From J-Dawg himself in another thread:

We will have a limited supply of gear that will be available on the site shortly. We'll post up when inventory is accounted for.

Brasil
03-14-15, 9:30 am
Awesome news! Thanks FireFist and Nixor!

Higa don't scare me like that!