PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bell 850 lbs squat

HIGA MONSTER
03-15-15, 12:29 am
Forgot I had this recorded on my phone .
Sick fuckin speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mx-xJ1VazI&feature=youtu.be

naturalguy
03-16-15, 9:04 am
He really stepped up, with less than 12 hours notice he came in and squatted 925. Just insane

P Diesel
03-16-15, 11:10 am
i really dnt think ppl have a full appreciation for how strong he is. back spotting Dan that day knowing how he controlled the weight w the amount of whip in the bar adds an entirely different element to the lift. and believe me, we were deep. wild amount of power and control. that was really sumthin to be a part of. im glad he made it

P

Robb
03-16-15, 1:16 pm
He really stepped up, with less than 12 hours notice he came in and squatted 925. Just insane

yeah just crazy he definitely gained allot of respect and fans.

Jay Nera
04-30-15, 9:09 pm
WHOA

That descent was fast. What a strong dude.

Sucks that me and Kade got held up … I would have loved to see his squats.

MikeHerman
05-04-15, 2:24 pm
Daniel is such a strong dude, not to mention just a genuinely nice person. He definitely deserves more of the spotlight as a lifter. And yes, that descent was stupid fast.

Nmowery
06-25-15, 11:21 am
do you or anyone else have the vid of him hitting the 900 right after that? This year was my 2nd trip to the arnold, and while I'd seen some guys throw around some weight in the cage last year, there was something damn near life changing about seeing that shit up close and in person. Made me wonder wtf I had been doing with myself, and definitely was cause to reevaluate some goals and motivations. Been getting hard at the iron ever since, with my end goal to get the opportunity to step into that cage and inspire others at some point.