PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of The Honey Monster

The Honey Monster
03-17-15, 8:31 am
Hi all, I'm new here and I'd like to share my blog on this thread along with any other journals/videos that I feel are pertinent.

I've just said hi on the "Hey Fellas, Introduce Yourselves!" thread, but I'll give you a brief intro here too...

My names Alexander Clarke, I'm 25 years old and from Manchester, England. I've competed as a powerlifter for one year. Prior to starting powerlifting, I competed as a bodybuilder for six years, but decided to make the switch after instantly falling in love with the sport after my first meet. I compete in the 125kg/275lb class and my best numbers in competition (raw with wraps) are as follows: squat 302.5kg/666lbs, bench 190kg/418lbs, deadlift 342.5kg/754lbs.

I write a bog called "Chronicles of The Honey Monster" and thought that if anywhere would be good to share it, it would be on the Animal forums. So, here's the link to my most recent entry. It's a brief account of the most recent competition I competed in, the GPC Tattooed and Strong Push/Pull. It was held at a tattoo convention and had the best atmosphere and crowd of any meet I've been to! So, without further ado, if you'd like to check out the entry, the link is below!

www.honeymonsterchronicles.wordpress.com

Firefist
03-17-15, 9:09 am
Strong numbers brother. Always in to show support for the UK homies.

The Honey Monster
03-17-15, 3:42 pm
Strong numbers brother. Always in to show support for the UK homies.

Cheers mate!

The Honey Monster
04-12-15, 9:55 am
Here's another entry from a couple of weeks ago. It's all about a back/glute injury I've suffered and how I'm dealing with it.

Thanks for checking it out.

https://honeymonsterchronicles.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/deliver-us-from-evil/

The Honey Monster
04-12-15, 9:57 am
And here's one from today. It's a follow-up to the previous entry. Thanks again for checking my blog out!

https://honeymonsterchronicles.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/deliver-us-from-evil-part-2/

WRKFNHARD
04-12-15, 2:12 pm
I've done almost the same exact thing as you. I'm sure we could learn a lot from each other. Those seems like some pretty solid numbers. Are you planning on any meets soon?

The Honey Monster
04-18-15, 4:10 am
I've done almost the same exact thing as you. I'm sure we could learn a lot from each other. Those seems like some pretty solid numbers. Are you planning on any meets soon?

I'm sure we could. Things seem to be getting a bit better now which I'm happy about. What exactly did you do. And yeah, I have the European Championships in just under 8 weeks.